Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inces 13:48 - Jan 27 with 16653 viewsGowerjack

At the stadium right now.

Just saw them on my lunchtime walk.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Inces on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 1826 viewsDarran

The Inces on 19:51 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

He went to the Pump House for tea mun. He fancied a steak and an extortionately priced pint of Peroni.

And a chat with Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Inces on 19:53 - Jan 27 with 1818 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

The Inces on 18:44 - Jan 27 by Neath_Jack

So, a footballer with absolutely no connection with Swansea City is being lambasted for allegedly trying to get the best deal available to him? We don't need his kind? They're holding us to ransom? F*ck off the lot of you, what amazing place and team do you think Swansea is? We are a pimple on the arse of an elephant ffs. Yeah we love the club but guess what, people with no affinity with the club, don't give a flying one about us. Do you think Bony & Michu signed for us because of our location? Because of our rich history in the Premier League? I swear some of you must be 12 years old.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 18:48]

GOOD POST/ If he does or not it will end in tears.
INCES =Mercenaries.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The Inces on 19:57 - Jan 27 with 1766 viewsaspas45

The Inces on 19:37 - Jan 27 by Liam12345

where to is that

Interesting that daddy Ince is right by his side.

Really hope we sign Ince will be well happy.

If he has any sense he will realise that swansea is the best place for him at this stage in is carreer just like Bony and shelvey realised. Walk before you can run.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 20:00]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Inces on 19:58 - Jan 27 with 1753 viewsDarran

The Inces on 19:57 - Jan 27 by aspas45

Interesting that daddy Ince is right by his side.

Really hope we sign Ince will be well happy.

If he has any sense he will realise that swansea is the best place for him at this stage in is carreer just like Bony and shelvey realised. Walk before you can run.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 20:00]

FFS mun his fathers his agent.

The Inces on 19:58 - Jan 27 with 1744 viewsGowerjack

The Inces on 19:51 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

He went to the Pump House for tea mun. He fancied a steak and an extortionately priced pint of Peroni.

I understand it gets a bit fruity in there later in the evening.....

Hope that doesn't put him off.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Inces on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 1718 viewsswanseacityfan

The Inces on 19:58 - Jan 27 by Darran

He's not his agent. The guy in the photo at the front is his agent. Still, I'm not suprised Paul is taking a huge interest in his 21 year old son's football career. Why shouldn't he?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

The Inces on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 1710 viewsNeath_Jack

The Inces on 19:58 - Jan 27 by Darran

Mr Dineen reckons he isn't.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Inces on 20:00 - Jan 27 with 1688 viewsDarran

The Inces on 19:59 - Jan 27 by Neath_Jack

Mr Dineen reckons he isn't.

Oh right.

Login to get fewer ads

The Inces on 20:01 - Jan 27 with 1677 viewsDarran

The Inces on 19:59 - Jan 27 by swanseacityfan

He's not his agent. The guy in the photo at the front is his agent. Still, I'm not suprised Paul is taking a huge interest in his 21 year old son's football career. Why shouldn't he?

Exactly Hayls.

The Inces on 20:03 - Jan 27 with 1616 viewsicecoldjack

The Inces on 19:34 - Jan 27 by Kennedy

Is that his motor? thought he would be able to afford something better than a blue van..
The Inces on 20:05 - Jan 27 with 1589 viewsNeathJack

The Inces on 19:59 - Jan 27 by swanseacityfan

He may not be his agent officially as they have to be licensed but it's pretty obvious that Ince senior is the one pulling the strings here and is agent in all but name.
The Inces on 20:06 - Jan 27 with 1563 viewsswanseacityfan

The Inces on 20:05 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

He may not be his agent officially as they have to be licensed but it's pretty obvious that Ince senior is the one pulling the strings here and is agent in all but name.

Possibly but why shouldn't he? It's his son and i'm sure everyone would do the same.

The Inces on 20:07 - Jan 27 with 1547 viewsOldjack

There's interest and then there's mollycoddling him ,that other daddies boy we knew had a poor outcome for he lad, plays for Ipswich now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Inces on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 1506 viewsswanseacityfan

The Inces on 20:07 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

There's interest and then there's mollycoddling him ,that other daddies boy we knew had a poor outcome for he lad, plays for Ipswich now

Didn't he turn us down when we were in League One? If so, he hasn't done too bad.

The Inces on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 1492 viewsIAN05

The Inces on 20:07 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

What grounds does anyone have for thinking he mollycoddles him ?
The Inces on 20:10 - Jan 27 with 1471 viewsDarran

The Inces on 20:09 - Jan 27 by IAN05

It's Oldjack move along.

The Inces on 20:11 - Jan 27 with 1467 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Inces on 20:06 - Jan 27 by swanseacityfan

Possibly but why shouldn't he? It's his son and i'm sure everyone would do the same.

Being on the end of the phone to offer advice if required, yes. But always being in the room when his son, a grown man in his own right, is dealing with his career seems a bit odd to me. Then again, each to their own, if he's happy with it then good for him.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Inces on 20:11 - Jan 27 with 1452 viewsicecoldjack

I think his Dad knows enough about the game to be a help to his 21yr old son in this crucial point of his career , I don't really see what the issue is TBH.

Wouldn't we want to use our knowledge and expertise to help our children in their careers if we could?

His dad does know a few things about transfers doesn't he ?
The Inces on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 1400 viewsNeath_Jack

The Inces on 20:11 - Jan 27 by icecoldjack

I think his Dad knows enough about the game to be a help to his 21yr old son in this crucial point of his career , I don't really see what the issue is TBH.

Wouldn't we want to use our knowledge and expertise to help our children in their careers if we could?

His dad does know a few things about transfers doesn't he ?

Don't go bringing common sense into this thread please, it's not welcome, and definitely not understood.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Inces on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 1377 viewsOldjack

The Inces on 20:09 - Jan 27 by IAN05

eh , not a lot ,just that every time i see a pic of him daddies always there

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Inces on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 1364 viewsUxbridge

The Inces on 20:11 - Jan 27 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Being on the end of the phone to offer advice if required, yes. But always being in the room when his son, a grown man in his own right, is dealing with his career seems a bit odd to me. Then again, each to their own, if he's happy with it then good for him.

Balls. If it was my kid and I had the experience that he does I'd be the exact same way.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Inces on 20:17 - Jan 27 with 1360 viewsOldjack

The Inces on 20:11 - Jan 27 by FearOfAJackPlanet

is the correct answer

The Inces on 20:19 - Jan 27 with 1324 viewsOldjack

The Inces on 20:16 - Jan 27 by Uxbridge

Balls. If it was my kid and I had the experience that he does I'd be the exact same way.

might aswell be his agent , save a few shillings then

The Inces on 20:19 - Jan 27 with 1320 viewsIAN05

The Inces on 20:15 - Jan 27 by Oldjack

eh , not a lot ,just that every time i see a pic of him daddies always there

In fairness, all the photos of him we see are when his 21 year old son is discussing a multi million pound life changing transfer. I think a responsible Dad has every right to be there and in fact should want to be there.
The Inces on 20:23 - Jan 27 with 1277 viewsOldjack

The Inces on 20:19 - Jan 27 by IAN05

In fairness, all the photos of him we see are when his 21 year old son is discussing a multi million pound life changing transfer. I think a responsible Dad has every right to be there and in fact should want to be there.

he's not a snotty 16 yearl old mind he's a man who can vote, do time, kill people all by himself
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 20:28]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024