Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting 23:08 - Jan 21 with 19033 viewsDarran

According to the Mirror anyway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/swanseas-michael-laudrup-leave-summe

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:13 - Jan 22 with 3204 views2face

Is this why he's looking for a house in Swansea?
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:33 - Jan 22 with 3143 viewssammylee3

Anyone who thinks Laudrup will just walk away are talking out of their bums if their's nothing better for him, he likes the coin FACT.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:38 - Jan 22 with 3133 viewsJethroJack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:33 - Jan 22 by sammylee3

Anyone who thinks Laudrup will just walk away are talking out of their bums if their's nothing better for him, he likes the coin FACT.

A very apt statement.....as it sounds like its come straight out of YOUR arse-hole
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 0:39]
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:40 - Jan 22 with 3126 viewssammylee3

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:38 - Jan 22 by JethroJack

A very apt statement.....as it sounds like its come straight out of YOUR arse-hole
[Post edited 22 Jan 2014 0:39]

why is that then Einstein?
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 03:22 - Jan 22 with 3026 viewsDavillin

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:11 - Jan 22 by rob

That article is a utter disgrace.

You're waaaay too kind!

They couldn't have crammed in more negative crap [none of it sourced] if they tried.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 04:34 - Jan 22 with 3007 viewsJethroJack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:40 - Jan 22 by sammylee3

why is that then Einstein?

Because your statement is full of shit, good boy...and that's a FACT.
Doesn't take EINSTEIN to work that one out.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 05:49 - Jan 22 with 2977 viewsDanishDuck

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:39 - Jan 21 by Banosswan

F*ck off you bellend. You love posting negative bllocks

The truth... nothing but the truth!
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 07:58 - Jan 22 with 2881 viewsEdmundo

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:37 - Jan 21 by Tokijo

F**k, now is not the time for some red left wing newspaper to print this kind of news, particularly at this crucial stage of the season. Irrespective of whether ML leaves in the summer or not, we now really need to show our full support for the team.

Only one thing the DM is good for!
;-)

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 08:15 - Jan 22 with 2853 viewstomdickharry

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 by Darran

This who I'd go for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Clement_(football_coach)

Agree.
Luadrup will be on Copacabana beach this summer in between his role as a Sky Spain pundit with not a care in the world about little old Swansea and how Jenkins and his squad of scouts are doing scouring the market for cheap options.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 08:57 - Jan 22 with 2792 viewsClinton

Laudrup to stay another season please. Then with Bony banging them in, Michu fit and firing, no Europa League to distract us, Amat becomes defensive rock alongside Chico, Vorm fit for full season.
Top six.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 09:07 - Jan 22 with 2764 viewsnumbers123

the press just jump on a negative vibe and run with story after story. they luv kicking people when they are down and especially when its a team or person who was tipped to do well. The story of laudrup going at the end of the season aint a new one for us connected with the club, we all expect him to leave this year. hope the club are alreadey looking at managers.

if we get 9 points from the next four games we wont here a single story about swansea again.

my concern is huw is not giving laudrup money in this window which could affect us. Id like laudrup to pull out the bag a loan player that will push us on till the end of the season e.g siggy and borini
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:08 - Jan 22 with 2652 viewsperchrockjack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 00:11 - Jan 22 by rob

That article is a utter disgrace.

If wrong then fine as we can prove them wrong.

People have 100% faith in LAUDRUP.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:13 - Jan 22 with 2632 viewsRobRecordeFan

Wonder whether some info has come out since earlier this morning as odds on Laudrup as next manager to leave has gone up slightly now.
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:50 - Jan 22 with 2579 viewsQuakerJack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:17 - Jan 21 by Darran

This who I'd go for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Clement_(football_coach)

That's exactly the type we'll go for... great shout

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 2543 viewspencoedjack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 08:15 - Jan 22 by tomdickharry

Agree.
Luadrup will be on Copacabana beach this summer in between his role as a Sky Spain pundit with not a care in the world about little old Swansea and how Jenkins and his squad of scouts are doing scouring the market for cheap options.

I wonder if Arsenal fans feel the same about Wenger (working for French TV) ? Maybe they think it is good for their manager to be watching potential signings.

Of course they could be a negative lot like some on this board.

I find this whole Laudrup bashing fuking embarrassing .......
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 11:02 - Jan 22 with 2232 viewsshandyjack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:59 - Jan 22 by pencoedjack

I wonder if Arsenal fans feel the same about Wenger (working for French TV) ? Maybe they think it is good for their manager to be watching potential signings.

isn't it just, one run of bad results and he is slaughtered. What if we win the next 4 games will he become the messiah again?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 11:28 - Jan 22 with 2178 viewsDewi1jack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 07:58 - Jan 22 by Edmundo

Only one thing the DM is good for!
;-)

Use to be 2.
But some do gooders stopped the fish and chips being wrapped in it.
ML leaves or he doesn't.
Swansea goes onwards as we always have done

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 11:47 - Jan 22 with 2146 viewsMillJack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 23:51 - Jan 21 by 2face

Why $4m in pay off when he gets 25k a week? £4m would be three years worth of salary. Makes no sense.

What a poorly written article. It must have been close to deadline.

£25k a week???!!!!
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 12:28 - Jan 22 with 2056 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 11:47 - Jan 22 by MillJack

£25k a week???!!!!

I'm confident he is on a wage around that level. Remember he was given an improved contract with a £10,000,000 release clause not long ago. He wouldn't have committed himself to a small contract when the buyout clause is as unrealistic as that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 12:45 - Jan 22 with 2011 viewssammylee3

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 04:34 - Jan 22 by JethroJack

Because your statement is full of shit, good boy...and that's a FACT.
Doesn't take EINSTEIN to work that one out.

JethroJack I'm still waiting for you to explain your reasoning for the second time? Or is it beyond you??
Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 12:59 - Jan 22 with 1970 viewsApathy

I find the blind faith in Laudrup as blinkered as the blind faith the Basseys show in Agent Tan.

All good fun though

Goulet

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:07 - Jan 22 with 1936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 12:59 - Jan 22 by Apathy

I find the blind faith in Laudrup as blinkered as the blind faith the Basseys show in Agent Tan.

All good fun though

Well he did win us our first major trophy ever last year. And I can't see what benefit he'd get from us going down, no one from the major clubs would take a chance on him.
I think if there's one thing to understand about ML is that he will in no way want to be labelled a failure, so he's going to do his utmost to get us out of this predicament.
We'll have to reserve judgement until at least he gets SOME of the injured players back

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:15 - Jan 22 with 1907 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 10:59 - Jan 22 by pencoedjack

Never a truer post on this forum Pencoed .

Many have forgotten how to cope with a dip in form .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:23 - Jan 22 with 1879 viewsDarran

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:15 - Jan 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Never a truer post on this forum Pencoed .

Many have forgotten how to cope with a dip in form .

Many don't know what one is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:24 - Jan 22 with 1876 viewsApathy

Laudrup to leave and emergency board meeting on 13:07 - Jan 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Well he did win us our first major trophy ever last year. And I can't see what benefit he'd get from us going down, no one from the major clubs would take a chance on him.
I think if there's one thing to understand about ML is that he will in no way want to be labelled a failure, so he's going to do his utmost to get us out of this predicament.
We'll have to reserve judgement until at least he gets SOME of the injured players back

Not disputing any of that, Bryn. And I'm hopeful he can sort this poor run out. But lets not kid ourselves here, something is up behind the scenes. Laudrup will be off in the summer. Would you sign for us if the guy who brought you here is off at the end of May? No matter which way you look at it CERTAIN players would only come here because of Laudrup, not because its Swansea City. David Ngog a Laudrup target? Don't make me laugh

Goulet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024