Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 minutes. 16:09 - Aug 24 with 3463 viewsPaddyhoops

Prettty much every substitute used .
Time wasting, feigning injuries. You name it.
Do they get a bag . Stick numbers from one to ten in it and pick one out.
He ended up playing seven minutes and as is traditional now , booked their keeper.
Boils my piss.
4 minutes. on 16:13 - Aug 24 with 3393 viewsNed_Kennedys

Yes it should’ve been double that.
Dreadful referee: always centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.
4 minutes. on 16:44 - Aug 24 with 3180 viewsPaddyhoops

4 minutes. on 16:13 - Aug 24 by Ned_Kennedys

Yes it should’ve been double that.
Dreadful referee: always centre of attention for all the wrong reasons.

He was poor all round . Not just for us.
4 minutes. on 16:47 - Aug 24 with 3150 viewsQPunkR

Genuinely thought ref wasn’t too bad today up until half way through the second half, waved play on for a lot of silly dives/non free-kicks. But the 4 minutes at the end was ridiculous. Never mind all the subs etc, Plymouth took an entire 2 minutes over a single free kick in the last 10 minutes alone

QPR - "shit but local"

4 minutes. on 16:52 - Aug 24 with 3090 viewsnumptydumpty

4 minutes. on 16:47 - Aug 24 by QPunkR

Genuinely thought ref wasn’t too bad today up until half way through the second half, waved play on for a lot of silly dives/non free-kicks. But the 4 minutes at the end was ridiculous. Never mind all the subs etc, Plymouth took an entire 2 minutes over a single free kick in the last 10 minutes alone

I was expecting ten minutes.

Referee lost control but so many dreadful decisions both ways.

He ruined a good game.

What's his name??

Hope he never referees us again..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

4 minutes. on 17:17 - Aug 24 with 2953 viewsWatfordR

Gavin Ward, love child of Keith Styles and Gurnam Singh. Absolutely f@cking useless every time he gets a game. Make sure everyone knows the game is all about him early on, then stand back and watch the game descend into anarchy.

Forget the ridiculous four minutes of injury time. Forget the cluelessness about anything that was going on around him. For me, the absolute low point in the history of refereeing was him trying to book their number 7 instead of the number 18. They all look the same eh Gav? He needs arresting, and with a bit of luck , the courts sending people down for inciting violence can have him behind bars by Monday.
4 minutes. on 17:26 - Aug 24 with 2873 viewsWatford_Ranger

After about an hour I said to the bloke next to me he’d book their goalkeeper in the 94th minute for wasting time. 93:20 thank you Gavin Ward the predictable pixie. Had the look of a man who wanted to get off the pitch as quickly as possible and long stopped enjoying his job.
4 minutes. on 18:04 - Aug 24 with 2659 viewsPaddyhoops

4 minutes. on 17:26 - Aug 24 by Watford_Ranger

After about an hour I said to the bloke next to me he’d book their goalkeeper in the 94th minute for wasting time. 93:20 thank you Gavin Ward the predictable pixie. Had the look of a man who wanted to get off the pitch as quickly as possible and long stopped enjoying his job.

I said exactly the same thing about Their keeper to my mate stood next to me . . It’s comically ridiculous now and predictable.
We were very fortunate with the Jake pull back though. So swings and roundabouts . I suppose.
4 minutes. on 18:06 - Aug 24 with 2645 viewsAntti_Heinola

A poor ref who cannot manage a game. This is partly the fault of tv and managers demanding consistency and clear rules for a sport that is neither consistent nor clear. So you get Wardbot. Rigorously. Applying. Rules. But he cannot manage a game.
Both reds were correct, but the game was a bit anarchic because of him, and because he commands no respect.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

4 minutes. on 18:11 - Aug 24 with 2418 viewsWestonsuperR

Quite liked it last season when time wasted was actually added on, 4mins was an absolute joke I genuinely thought minimum 7 although doubt it would have made a difference.
4 minutes. on 18:14 - Aug 24 with 2537 viewsslmrstid

Yeah the adding all the time on thing seems to have been quietly binned off!
4 minutes. on 18:22 - Aug 24 with 2456 viewsenfieldargh

Booking Varane for trying to hurry up the red carded obefemi(I used to think he was a dangerous striker, now he's just dangerous).

This was one of little Gavin's best performances whilst reffing us. I'd give him 2/10 normally he's much worse.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

4 minutes. on 18:25 - Aug 24 with 2440 viewsCamberleyR

Standard Gavin Ward performance.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

4 minutes. on 19:13 - Aug 24 with 2287 viewsHunterhoop

He didn’t play 7 mins. Clock finished at 95.16 to my memory.

At least 4 minutes short. I recorded 1min 30 of time off in injury time alone, plus everything that went before. Should have been 9-10 min injury time.
4 minutes. on 19:21 - Aug 24 with 2201 viewsPaddyhoops

4 minutes. on 19:13 - Aug 24 by Hunterhoop

At least 4 minutes short. I recorded 1min 30 of time off in injury time alone, plus everything that went before. Should have been 9-10 min injury time.

I stand corrected about the seven minutes.
We could have played all night and not scored .
Seen those saves back this evening.
And they were outstanding
4 minutes. on 19:25 - Aug 24 with 2179 viewsBoston

When I was a kid, we got used to living with a four-minute warning.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

4 minutes. on 19:25 - Aug 24 with 2179 viewsrichpr

Can't stand the ref and everything said about him is correct but he got all the big decisions right today - 2 red cards, no penalty against JCS. He even let play go when Smyth and both their wingers throw themselves down to the ground.

4 minutes was a joke but I think the extra minutes are worked out by the fourth official or maybe I am wrong on this.

Plymouth time wasting was not in the same league as Preston / Ben Pearson.

Don't think he spoilt the game at all - I thought it was entertaining from start to finish. I was on the edge of my seat.
4 minutes. on 07:32 - Aug 25 with 1708 viewsSK_hoops

It took 2 mins just for their injured player to walk off the pitch.
4 minutes. on 08:38 - Aug 25 with 1576 viewslassel

4 minutes. on 19:13 - Aug 24 by Hunterhoop

He could’ve played 25 minutes and we wouldn’t have scored once we lost discipline and starting lumping it into the mixer from the 80th minute….
4 minutes. on 08:56 - Aug 25 with 1520 viewsQPunkR

4 minutes. on 08:38 - Aug 25 by lassel

He could’ve played 25 minutes and we wouldn’t have scored once we lost discipline and starting lumping it into the mixer from the 80th minute….

We were doing it far earlier than that

QPR - "shit but local"

4 minutes. on 09:07 - Aug 25 with 1466 viewsWatford_Ranger

4 minutes. on 08:56 - Aug 25 by QPunkR

We were doing it far earlier than that

Thought until Frey went off we mixed it up quite well and they weren’t a huge team so crosses to two strikers made sense. Got in behind plenty of times down the right mainly. If Dykes had come on for Frey it would have made sense to continue but it looked a bit ‘ran out of ideas’ once doing that with Kolli and Lloyd on.

Does my head in when teams against ten try and walk it in.
4 minutes. on 09:08 - Aug 25 with 1454 viewsdaveB

4 minutes. on 08:38 - Aug 25 by lassel

yeah we were never going to score, we lost all composure and were just hoping for a mistake
4 minutes. on 12:46 - Aug 25 with 1158 viewsqpr1976

4 minutes. on 16:47 - Aug 24 by QPunkR

I thought he was good 1st half.
Some poor decisions 2nd half, some weird and what’s the point of booking the keeper 2 mins from the end after his 10th time timewasting…..!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024