Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... 14:10 - Jul 9 with 535 viewstheloneranger

The baby's seat was found empty 100 yards from the car - a lorry driver found him on the other side of the carriage way.

This b@stard should never see the light of day again!!

https://metro.co.uk/2024/07/09/mum-describes-horror-searching-baby-killed-140mph

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:13 - Jul 9 with 527 viewsonehunglow

Should be straight forward manslaughter
His legal team will fight his corner though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:29 - Jul 9 with 503 viewsraynor94

This is a truly horrific case, "everyone makes mistakes" the coward was crying in the dock, and wouldn't face the family.

17 years he pleaded guilty, he'll be out in 8, Surely that was Gross Negligence Manslaughter

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:34 - Jul 9 with 491 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:29 - Jul 9 by raynor94

This is a truly horrific case, "everyone makes mistakes" the coward was crying in the dock, and wouldn't face the family.

17 years he pleaded guilty, he'll be out in 8, Surely that was Gross Negligence Manslaughter

Indeed so.
“ I’m not a bad person”
Yes ,you are

Our “ justice” system.
Hopefully,our new Home Secretary will change it

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:39 - Jul 9 with 481 viewsBoundy

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:13 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

I know why there are difference between man slaughter and murder but imo a car is as lethal as a knife. or gun , two lifes gone and families destroyed and he gets a paltry 17 years , not knowing the maximum sentence for manslaughter and if that's it then its not enough , not near enough.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:42 - Jul 9 with 473 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:39 - Jul 9 by Boundy

I know why there are difference between man slaughter and murder but imo a car is as lethal as a knife. or gun , two lifes gone and families destroyed and he gets a paltry 17 years , not knowing the maximum sentence for manslaughter and if that's it then its not enough , not near enough.

As it stands ,the definition of manslaughter is covered by wilful,reckless,negligent driving.
A car can be a weapon.
If it’s not,it’s lethal.
Our system hasn’t the guts to do the right thing
First of all,he should have a life ban

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:42 - Jul 9 with 475 viewsmajorraglan

The guy is a piece of scum- end of.

The BBC report gives a better account of what took place including the lies he told to try and avoid blame for the incident. I think he’s had not far off the maximum sentence, but it just doesn’t seem enough.

Condolences to the families affected.
Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:50 - Jul 9 with 460 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:42 - Jul 9 by majorraglan

The guy is a piece of scum- end of.

The BBC report gives a better account of what took place including the lies he told to try and avoid blame for the incident. I think he’s had not far off the maximum sentence, but it just doesn’t seem enough.

Condolences to the families affected.

It is not enough

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:13 - Jul 9 with 423 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Why do they even sell cars that can go 140mph+

Should have limiters on them at least.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:27 - Jul 9 with 395 viewsSullutaCreturned

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 14:13 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

I'm of the opinon that if you break the law while driving, so drink or drugs driving, speeding, driving dangerously and while doing so you kill anybody then it should be called murder.

This...person...should be locked up for a whole life tariff with no chance of release to send the message that this won't be tolerated.
Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:47 - Jul 9 with 372 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:27 - Jul 9 by SullutaCreturned

I'm of the opinon that if you break the law while driving, so drink or drugs driving, speeding, driving dangerously and while doing so you kill anybody then it should be called murder.

This...person...should be locked up for a whole life tariff with no chance of release to send the message that this won't be tolerated.

It is technically murder by machine.
In this case ,as he had no intent to kill, it’s manslaughter .
It’s death
We didn’t need a lawof death by dangerous . The fact we have should mean a life sentence min this case,a whole life

Recently ,we were discussing 20 mph and how many lives could be saved,YET people like this are around driving at insane speed. I’ve been highly trained in Plod on car and Bike and fastest I got to was 125. It’s hard to get up to those speeds in urban areas.

that that speed,your reflexes have to be razor,not negated by a reading of 92 mg. You have no chance with that impairment

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:57 - Jul 9 with 365 viewsBoundy

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:13 - Jul 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Why do they even sell cars that can go 140mph+

Should have limiters on them at least.

Looking at the Volvo web site at electric car and the EX90 can accelerate to 63 mph in 4.9 seconds this a top of the range model but the family sized EX30 can beat that with a 0-62 mph in 3.6 seconds and their proud to boast that its their fast ever Volvo. With that capability maybe Volvo should come with a warning , this car will kill you (Not a bad thing some may say ) but also innocents.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 17:01 - Jul 9 with 361 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:57 - Jul 9 by Boundy

Looking at the Volvo web site at electric car and the EX90 can accelerate to 63 mph in 4.9 seconds this a top of the range model but the family sized EX30 can beat that with a 0-62 mph in 3.6 seconds and their proud to boast that its their fast ever Volvo. With that capability maybe Volvo should come with a warning , this car will kill you (Not a bad thing some may say ) but also innocents.

My Enyaq has 0-62 in 6 seconds I believe but top speed is 110 ish.
It’s not made fir high speeds really and if you do put foot down,the electric gauze sinks so one’s always conscious of preserving the charge .

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 19:45 - Jul 9 with 310 viewsSullutaCreturned

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 16:47 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

It is technically murder by machine.
In this case ,as he had no intent to kill, it’s manslaughter .
It’s death
We didn’t need a lawof death by dangerous . The fact we have should mean a life sentence min this case,a whole life

Recently ,we were discussing 20 mph and how many lives could be saved,YET people like this are around driving at insane speed. I’ve been highly trained in Plod on car and Bike and fastest I got to was 125. It’s hard to get up to those speeds in urban areas.

that that speed,your reflexes have to be razor,not negated by a reading of 92 mg. You have no chance with that impairment

And this was my whole point about the 20mph, it's fine as long as everybody obeys it but as long as there are scum like this person around they could reduce the limit to 5mph and it wouldn't matter.
They could increase the limit and this type of person would go even fatser again.

It's people that need changing, more so than speed limits.
Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 20:26 - Jul 9 with 285 viewsonehunglow

Drink Driver Kills Baby and Aunt at 141mph ... on 19:45 - Jul 9 by SullutaCreturned

And this was my whole point about the 20mph, it's fine as long as everybody obeys it but as long as there are scum like this person around they could reduce the limit to 5mph and it wouldn't matter.
They could increase the limit and this type of person would go even fatser again.

It's people that need changing, more so than speed limits.

Ab……Solutely Cat
I tried to explain this to lifelong
We have to eliminate people like this from ever going onto the roads

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024