Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djokovic .Love him or hate him 08:25 - Jul 9 with 1307 viewsonehunglow

He doesn’t exactly lack ego ,does he .
Got to love him.
If you don’t…

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 08:57 - Jul 9 with 980 viewsWhiterockin

He's going to get some real shite tommorow after disrespecting the crowd. Plus he is playing De Minaur who is honorary British because his girlfriend is Katie Boulter. Djokovic is not going to be a happy bunny.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 10:29 - Jul 9 with 938 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Serbs find humility difficult as a general rule.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 12:03 - Jul 9 with 896 viewsTogg

Love him or hate him an absolute genius. To me the best ever. When your main rivals were Federer Nadal and Murray when he was on top of his game. There's a case for both Nadal and Federer being the goat.
He's a winner and if he was British he would be loved but we prefer plucky losers.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 12:03 - Jul 9 with 896 viewsonehunglow

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 10:29 - Jul 9 by JumpingJackFlash

Serbs find humility difficult as a general rule.

I’ve always felt that way.
I admit to having a problem with them ,as a country ,and people.
They are aligned with Russia not only because they use the Cyrillic alphabet.
They is a deep down nastiness that history shows us is very evident .
They are @ country apart ,imo.
Djokovic can do no wrong there.
This guy and his appalling anti vax stance and open contempt for anyone not loving him makes him deeply obnoxious to many.

In contrast,Federer ,Nadal,Sampras,Agassi ,Borg,all serial winners were and are loved and respected world wide. Why? Because they had in Built in dignity and grace which Djokovic will never have .

I truly hope Alcaraz stuffs him in the final. He will get to Him .

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 22:03 - Jul 9 with 799 viewsbuilthjack

I am there tomorrow. Boooo.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 22:06 - Jul 9 with 798 viewsWhiterockin

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 22:03 - Jul 9 by builthjack

I am there tomorrow. Boooo.

Are you on centre mate.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 04:06 - Jul 10 with 729 viewsbuilthjack

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 22:06 - Jul 9 by Whiterockin

Are you on centre mate.

No. Court 1. So gonna miss Djokovic.
[Post edited 10 Jul 4:08]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 06:12 - Jul 10 with 708 viewsWhiterockin

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 04:06 - Jul 10 by builthjack

No. Court 1. So gonna miss Djokovic.
[Post edited 10 Jul 4:08]

You have got a couple of decent matches and at least you will be dry. Enjoy your day.
Login to get fewer ads

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 08:34 - Jul 10 with 672 viewsbuilthjack

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 06:12 - Jul 10 by Whiterockin

You have got a couple of decent matches and at least you will be dry. Enjoy your day.

Cheers WR

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 14:46 - Jul 10 with 622 viewsWhiterockin

Djokovic straight into the semi final because Alex de Minaur has withdrawn through injury.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 16:53 - Jul 10 with 580 viewsonehunglow

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 14:46 - Jul 10 by Whiterockin

Djokovic straight into the semi final because Alex de Minaur has withdrawn through injury.

Lucky or what
I fear he will win this

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 17:51 - Jul 10 with 544 viewsbuilthjack

Lucky we had Court 1 tickets and not centre court.
Halfway through a cracking q/f right now.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:00 - Jul 10 with 541 viewsWhiterockin

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 17:51 - Jul 10 by builthjack

Lucky we had Court 1 tickets and not centre court.
Halfway through a cracking q/f right now.

You have a mixed doubles coming up later.
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:03 - Jul 10 with 529 viewsonehunglow

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:00 - Jul 10 by Whiterockin

And they call it a posh sport !
It’s great mun
Brutally physical and mental

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:13 - Jul 10 with 517 viewsmax936

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 12:03 - Jul 9 by Togg

Love him or hate him an absolute genius. To me the best ever. When your main rivals were Federer Nadal and Murray when he was on top of his game. There's a case for both Nadal and Federer being the goat.
He's a winner and if he was British he would be loved but we prefer plucky losers.

He's got a stinking attitude, can't stand the bloke, I put him in the same category as Verstappen and his side kick Horner.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:15 - Jul 10 with 516 viewsmax936

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:00 - Jul 10 by Whiterockin

He knows mun, he's playing in it

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:17 - Jul 10 with 511 viewsonehunglow

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:13 - Jul 10 by max936

He's got a stinking attitude, can't stand the bloke, I put him in the same category as Verstappen and his side kick Horner.

Federer and Laver for me
Had the game been Open in the sixties,Laver would have won ten Wimbledons . Laver had humility,grace and forebearance which Djokovic has never had nor will have .
His fans are of course bleeding for him

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:22 - Jul 10 with 505 viewsunion_jack

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:13 - Jul 10 by max936

I used to dislike Verstappen intensely but my ire lies with Horner and RB now. MV is a good driver, a bit over competitive at times😗 but worth the entrance money generally.

Hoping to see some good competition coming up in the near future with Lando and Gorgeous😁. Mercedes need to keep working, McLaren seem to have good pace.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:31 - Jul 10 with 502 viewsmax936

Typical in it.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 19:05 - Jul 10 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:22 - Jul 10 by union_jack

I used to dislike Verstappen intensely but my ire lies with Horner and RB now. MV is a good driver, a bit over competitive at times😗 but worth the entrance money generally.

Hoping to see some good competition coming up in the near future with Lando and Gorgeous😁. Mercedes need to keep working, McLaren seem to have good pace.

Felt the same with Hamilton but without doubt now an all time great

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 23:04 - Jul 12 with 392 viewsmax936

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 18:22 - Jul 10 by union_jack

Hamilton for me, fantastic driver and comes across as a genuine nice guy, my lad, wife and I had a smile as wide as Swansea Bay on Sunday when he won at Silverstone, delighted for him.

I've no time for win at all costs Verstappen can't stand the bloke.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 01:03 - Jul 13 with 368 viewsRobbie

Like or loathe FI , I am in the latter view , they earn mega bucks whilst risking their own safety and ultimate consequences if thing go wrong , must give them credit on that .

180 mph and more in a vehicle with other drivers who want that win too at all costs .

I done a Speed Awareness Course doing 38 in a 30 limit ,
My excuse of please recalibrate your kit and give the dates when was not acceptable .
Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 22:52 - Jul 13 with 286 viewsbuilthjack

I am hoping for a Spanish double tomorrow.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 23:22 - Jul 13 with 289 viewsDr_Winston

Verstappen is another Vettel. Will win multiple Championships but if we're being honest is far from the best driver whilst doing so. Time after time when put under pressure by drivers in even remotely comparable kit he's found wanting.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Djokovic .Love him or hate him on 15:26 - Jul 14 with 216 viewstheloneranger

Djokovic, getting absolutely schooled in this final.

2 sets down already. 6-2, 6-2.
[Post edited 14 Jul 15:55]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024