Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c 07:00 - May 8 with 4414 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60198/andy-pandymonium-c

Hi, I’m Andy, and I’m from play school. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 14:15 - May 8 with 1165 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 08:45 - May 8 by nantywatcher

Signed...
Andy.
Really?
This is a multi million pound business not a playgroup.

It read like he meant to add "Aged 48" (or whatever his age is) to the signature.

Everything about this statement was just weird and disconcerting.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 15:15 - May 8 with 1100 viewsQJumpingJack

Why is the statement still on the official site?

And maybe the Swans Trust can release a statement on Andy's statement.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 15:57 - May 8 with 1047 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 15:15 - May 8 by QJumpingJack

Why is the statement still on the official site?

And maybe the Swans Trust can release a statement on Andy's statement.

The is thread is gross over reaction. Football fans in general accept gross insults as part of the deal ("man up and take on the chin flower") but weirdly get hyper sensitive about 'nothing comment' which are not controversial at all.

I presume winter and Marsh are working their redundancy or looking for new roles in the organisation. Mr Marsh in particular was thrown in the deep end and might be willing to stay on. He is in his early thirties and probably too inexperienced to be the main recruitment man for a club the size of Swansea. The owners knowing little trading was likely were prepared to give him the job.

It is not wise to keep recruitment people working their notice as they have access to the clubs recruitment databases which can go rapidly onto the computer stick when the exot door bekons.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 16:24 - May 8 with 999 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 15:57 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The is thread is gross over reaction. Football fans in general accept gross insults as part of the deal ("man up and take on the chin flower") but weirdly get hyper sensitive about 'nothing comment' which are not controversial at all.

I presume winter and Marsh are working their redundancy or looking for new roles in the organisation. Mr Marsh in particular was thrown in the deep end and might be willing to stay on. He is in his early thirties and probably too inexperienced to be the main recruitment man for a club the size of Swansea. The owners knowing little trading was likely were prepared to give him the job.

It is not wise to keep recruitment people working their notice as they have access to the clubs recruitment databases which can go rapidly onto the computer stick when the exot door bekons.

Not sure anyone mentioned insults.
The whole point is the unprofessional nature of the post on social media at a questionable time of the weekend when the club is relatively closed. Plus on the eve of the last game of the season where goodwill not daft tweets with no explanations is required.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 16:33 - May 8 with 976 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 16:24 - May 8 by KeithHaynes

Not sure anyone mentioned insults.
The whole point is the unprofessional nature of the post on social media at a questionable time of the weekend when the club is relatively closed. Plus on the eve of the last game of the season where goodwill not daft tweets with no explanations is required.

Small judgemental error not feeling the mood music of the sensitivities of the fans who were mistaken seen a tough guys and troopers. Small slip up move on scenario. I expect Marsh to stay. He is young and brave enough to take a position he was not experienced enough to do.

The pine sap up here is good for clear thinking,

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 16:40 - May 8 with 969 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 16:33 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Small judgemental error not feeling the mood music of the sensitivities of the fans who were mistaken seen a tough guys and troopers. Small slip up move on scenario. I expect Marsh to stay. He is young and brave enough to take a position he was not experienced enough to do.

The pine sap up here is good for clear thinking,

He’s protecting his investment, when it’s announced, being Chairman was a part of the deal.

It would be nice for them to state who the other anonymous people in this latest consortium are.

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 17:51 - May 8 with 882 viewsmagicdaps10

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 11:59 - May 8 by onehunglow

Don’t start me off ,mun.

You don't need my help or anyone's help to start you off 🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 21:43 - May 8 with 743 viewsReslovenSwan1

This thread is in my opinion not worthy of this site and should be removed.

Login to get fewer ads

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 21:47 - May 8 with 729 viewsunion_jack

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 21:43 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

You’re a sensitive soul aren’t you? You personally are offended by the sheep sha**er chants which are no more than football banter. Now you are sensitive on the owners’ behalf because of the nickname the Chairman has been given and the word ‘Yanks’. Believe me, if they were that sensitive they wouldn’t be in this game. They’re hardened investors who aren’t going to be put off by a bit of name calling. Wisen up!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 22:05 - May 8 with 694 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 21:43 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The thread is opinion, the article is fact.
Not everyone likes everything all the time.

If I adopted that stance with Twitter I would be asking for 20 bans a week.

Rough with the smooth. 👍

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 22:10 - May 8 with 659 viewsswan_si

I see a mountain, where there was once a molehill.
Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 22:15 - May 8 with 626 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 21:47 - May 8 by union_jack

You’re a sensitive soul aren’t you? You personally are offended by the sheep sha**er chants which are no more than football banter. Now you are sensitive on the owners’ behalf because of the nickname the Chairman has been given and the word ‘Yanks’. Believe me, if they were that sensitive they wouldn’t be in this game. They’re hardened investors who aren’t going to be put off by a bit of name calling. Wisen up!

You do not care a jot about filthy chants. Most fans giggle while a substantial number groan and ignore it or like me take it for what it is (filth). You are not bothered because you do not really care too much about Welsh heritage, history, culture language and government. You have no empathy. You are an Anglophile. Sheep stuff is very simply an ethnic slur which is repeated to a Welsh policeman will get you a criminal record on racial discrimination charges.

Coleman is an investor are you nuts? . It is his money that pays for Piroe's and Manning's new contracts (hopefully). He could turn around tomorrow and say I have changed my mind and taking my £5M? somewhere else. It is more than Reynolds invested in Wrexham and the North Walians are queuing up for selfies with him. Perhaps they are star struct or perhaps they have more sense? .

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 22:22 - May 8 with 594 viewsKeithHaynes

Andy Pandymonium : Chairman’s message to Swansea City fans as bizarre as you c on 22:15 - May 8 by ReslovenSwan1

You do not care a jot about filthy chants. Most fans giggle while a substantial number groan and ignore it or like me take it for what it is (filth). You are not bothered because you do not really care too much about Welsh heritage, history, culture language and government. You have no empathy. You are an Anglophile. Sheep stuff is very simply an ethnic slur which is repeated to a Welsh policeman will get you a criminal record on racial discrimination charges.

Coleman is an investor are you nuts? . It is his money that pays for Piroe's and Manning's new contracts (hopefully). He could turn around tomorrow and say I have changed my mind and taking my £5M? somewhere else. It is more than Reynolds invested in Wrexham and the North Walians are queuing up for selfies with him. Perhaps they are star struct or perhaps they have more sense? .

This is the problem, he is one of three investors and from what is transpiring a whole load of anonymous others and a bloke called Ferguson. Not dissimilar to the American majority owners on a far smaller level before disclosures were made. And I’m not saying any of that is bad. The club needs financial backing, especially when it is trying to be sustainable.

Nothing seems to be transparent though no matter what happens at the club.

Just my opinion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024