Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris 22:03 - Mar 3 with 4060 viewscontroversial_jack

Has he been telling porkies again?
Boris on 18:37 - Mar 22 with 951 viewsGwyn737

Boris on 17:27 - Mar 22 by britferry

he'll get away with this, he keeps on referring to his teams advice

“My advisors told me but I’m not telling you who they are”.

It’s straight out of the Trump playbook, isn’t it? It’s the Emperor’s New Clothes.

It’s a witch hunt. It’s a kangaroo court. It’s the media. I won’t accept the decision of the panel.

What a pathetic individual.
Boris on 22:08 - Mar 22 with 878 viewsKilkennyjack

Boris on 18:37 - Mar 22 by Gwyn737

It’s straight out of the Trump playbook, isn’t it? It’s the Emperor’s New Clothes.

It’s a witch hunt. It’s a kangaroo court. It’s the media. I won’t accept the decision of the panel.

Well said.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris on 22:42 - Mar 22 with 857 viewsbuilthjack

He is the biggest liar that British politics has ever known.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris on 00:00 - Mar 23 with 840 viewsmajorraglan

Boris on 18:37 - Mar 22 by Gwyn737

It’s completely and utterly outrageous. He’s claiming advice from people who he’s not prepared to name - without corroboration it’s worthless and in my opinion it’s not worth a toss. And to think he’s had legal advice to the tune of about £300k for this.

He’s cooked, so his only tact is to discredit the process. Believe it or not, there’s people on the Daily Express readers columns still defending him - Daily Mail much much more negative. Hopefully he’ll get his comeuppance.
Boris on 16:07 - Mar 23 with 755 viewsKilkennyjack

Even his own lawyer could not hide his thoughts.

Good riddance to the worst PM of all time.
Truss was a bit twp and so does not really count.

Beware of the Risen People

Boris on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 726 viewsWhiterockin

Boris on 00:00 - Mar 23 by majorraglan

It’s completely and utterly outrageous. He’s claiming advice from people who he’s not prepared to name - without corroboration it’s worthless and in my opinion it’s not worth a toss. And to think he’s had legal advice to the tune of about £300k for this.

He’s cooked, so his only tact is to discredit the process. Believe it or not, there’s people on the Daily Express readers columns still defending him - Daily Mail much much more negative. Hopefully he’ll get his comeuppance.

You would be amazed how many people, in England in particular, still support him.
Boris on 17:38 - Mar 23 with 717 viewsSullutaCreturned

Boris on 22:42 - Mar 22 by builthjack

He is the biggest liar that British politics has ever known.

OOoohhhh, that's a big claim, Blair, Lloyd George, Cummings just to name a few. There is a big and highly competitive list.
Boris on 19:30 - Mar 23 with 696 viewsGwyn737

Boris on 17:34 - Mar 23 by Whiterockin

You would be amazed how many people, in England in particular, still support him.

I can understand why he appeals to some.

Mogg on the other hand, I don’t get the attraction 🤷🏻‍♂️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024