Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unusual things during covid 22:59 - May 4 with 1318 viewsowainglyndwr

What unusual things did you buy compulsorily or random during the covid lock down
There must be some mad stories
[Post edited 6 May 2022 0:16]
Unusual things during coving on 23:27 - May 4 with 1284 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

I was stupid enough to buy a season ticket for the swans.
Unusual things during covid on 15:56 - May 5 with 1182 viewsLorax

I bought a Thai bride, my wife didn't like it at all and insisted I send her back. I hide her out the garden shed. I haven't been out there for 16 months now though, I'd better go check on her.
Unusual things during covid on 16:10 - May 5 with 1176 viewsVincent_Vega

I DIY'd a greenhouse, I never up until that point had any interest in gardening, Tomato's doing lovely now

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Unusual things during covid on 23:59 - May 5 with 1134 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The collective insanity about how necessary and safe the vaccines allegedly were, how they were going to stop the spread of the virus and how being unvaccinated was akin to being drunk behind the wheel of a car.

Oh and how impossible (nay libellous and conspiracy theorist) even suggesting the virus may have escaped from a nearby laboratory coincidentally studying and weaponising Coronaviruses.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Unusual things during covid on 00:18 - May 6 with 1127 viewsowainglyndwr

Man caves

Build something

There must be things that in normal times you wouldn't consider
Unusual things during covid on 02:30 - May 6 with 1114 viewsJack123

Unusual things during covid on 00:18 - May 6 by owainglyndwr

Man caves

Build something

There must be things that in normal times you wouldn't consider

I think many people did that, making their garden or house better, It seemed at the time during the first lockdown as if it may have gone on forever.

Especially with the media, having welcome to the new normal on repeat.

To answer your question though, I don't think I did anything different, first lockdown, apart from spending lots of time in the garden listening to music, It would have been a memorable year if it had not been the cloud of covid hanging overhead.

libera nos a malo

Unusual things during covid on 21:39 - May 6 with 1018 viewsJack_Meoff

Unusual things during covid on 23:59 - May 5 by Brynmill_Jack

The collective insanity about how necessary and safe the vaccines allegedly were, how they were going to stop the spread of the virus and how being unvaccinated was akin to being drunk behind the wheel of a car.

Oh and how impossible (nay libellous and conspiracy theorist) even suggesting the virus may have escaped from a nearby laboratory coincidentally studying and weaponising Coronaviruses.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024