Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elon Musk 08:59 - Apr 29 with 1232 views73__73

What a remarkable individual. Must be one of the most intelligent people in the world.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Elon Musk on 10:52 - Apr 29 with 1165 viewsVincent_Vega

Saw the SpaceX film the other night. A real one off, love his tenacity but yet he embraces failure as learning opportunities. Granted he has the money to allow for that.

What he'll do with Tw@tter is anyone's guess, My thinking is he wants a piece of the metaverse that Zuckerberg is trying to create and have his on version. He goes on about neuralink where the human race could all be linked to computers (scary thought)

Heard he started 'The boring company' because he was sick of the problems shifting freight and staff commuter problems and thought 'balls to this I'm going to start a tunneling company'. The Las Vegas loop will cut a standard 4 mile journey time from 30 minutes to 5 once completed. If only we had such visionaries in this part of the world.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Elon Musk on 11:57 - Apr 29 with 1142 views73__73

Elon Musk on 10:52 - Apr 29 by Vincent_Vega

Saw the SpaceX film the other night. A real one off, love his tenacity but yet he embraces failure as learning opportunities. Granted he has the money to allow for that.

What he'll do with Tw@tter is anyone's guess, My thinking is he wants a piece of the metaverse that Zuckerberg is trying to create and have his on version. He goes on about neuralink where the human race could all be linked to computers (scary thought)

Heard he started 'The boring company' because he was sick of the problems shifting freight and staff commuter problems and thought 'balls to this I'm going to start a tunneling company'. The Las Vegas loop will cut a standard 4 mile journey time from 30 minutes to 5 once completed. If only we had such visionaries in this part of the world.

If we had people like Musk in Wales, he’d be seen as greedy and Drakeford would want to tax him to death one way or another.

Elon Musk on 22:02 - May 1 with 1055 viewsEbo

Elon Musk on 11:57 - Apr 29 by 73__73

If we had people like Musk in Wales, he’d be seen as greedy and Drakeford would want to tax him to death one way or another.

He says he is for free speech yet if you join a union he will fire you. Let us not forget his request to the UN to cost out a figure that would help eradicate world hunger, 6bn I think it was so he bought Twitter for 44bn instead. Venture capitalist are only in it for themselves<

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Elon Musk on 22:06 - May 1 with 1050 views73__73

Elon Musk on 22:02 - May 1 by Ebo

He says he is for free speech yet if you join a union he will fire you. Let us not forget his request to the UN to cost out a figure that would help eradicate world hunger, 6bn I think it was so he bought Twitter for 44bn instead. Venture capitalist are only in it for themselves<

The politics of envy are alive and kicking in wales I see.
So you’d hate to have people like Elon Musk in Wales ?

Elon Musk on 22:53 - May 1 with 1031 viewspikeypaul

Of course he would, him and his type are happy for Wales be full of left wing losers.

They hate successful people.

They are consumed by hate and envy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Elon Musk on 23:46 - May 1 with 1012 viewsKilkennyjack

Correct.

We need to watch his type …..👀

Beware of the Risen People

Elon Musk on 08:40 - May 2 with 982 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Elon Musk on 23:46 - May 1 by Kilkennyjack

Correct.

We need to watch his type …..👀

It is the tax that successful businesmen pay that helps to pay benefits to the idle shirkers that won't work.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Elon Musk on 09:35 - May 2 with 971 viewsVincent_Vega

Didn't he reply to UN saying he'd sell the required Tesla stock to fund this mystical 6bn figure if the UN could provide a plan... and he's waiting for that plan.

You are right about in it for themselves, he wouldn't of founded SpaceX if he didn't think he could make a fudge tonne of cash out of it.

And the part about unions let me let you in on a little secret, that happens FAR closer to home than you realise. Some companies wont even allow union reps on company property.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Elon Musk on 14:44 - May 2 with 947 views73__73

Elon Musk on 22:53 - May 1 by pikeypaul

Of course he would, him and his type are happy for Wales be full of left wing losers.

They hate successful people.

They are consumed by hate and envy.

You are 100 percent correct. If you drive a Rolls Royce in the USA, you’ll be applauded for making it.
If you drive a Rolls Royce in wales some tw@t like ebo would deliberately scratch it.

Vote labour or PC and stay poor.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 15:13]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024