Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread 16:13 - Jun 23 with 66090 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 11:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:17 - Jun 27 with 3191 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:16 - Jun 27 by thornabyswan

A bit of a random question is this side better than the team that got t promoted from league 1.

No
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:18 - Jun 27 with 3175 viewsminimichu

Either take Kalulu off HT or give him a Luton shirt so at least we won’t have to pass the ball to him.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 27 with 3127 viewsBadlands

Rutledge is probably the only player on the bench who has the creative ability to make something happen.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 with 3012 viewsNotLoyal

The ability to keep, pass and do the basics with the ball is shocking.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 with 3025 viewsTenbySwan

Didn't Nathan Jones beat us earlier this year with Stoke when Clucas scored,?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 27 with 2948 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:21 - Jun 27 by TenbySwan

Didn't Nathan Jones beat us earlier this year with Stoke when Clucas scored,?

Yup, they were bottom then too I think!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 27 with 2943 viewsmonmouth

It’s like watching Andorra

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:24 - Jun 27 with 2936 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kalulu is quick but hasn't been formally introduced to a football yet.

Brewster is very frustrated and I don't blame him. We have to get him into the game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Jun 27 with 2842 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:19 - Jun 27 by Badlands

Rutledge is probably the only player on the bench who has the creative ability to make something happen.

That was poor.
We are poor down the right hand side,with Roberts and Kalulu
Going the ball away all the time..
Change the two wide with routledge and Celina
And play ayew closer to brewstet.
It's fecking shapeless at the moment
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:29 - Jun 27 with 2784 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:17 - Jun 27 by karnataka

No

Yes I agree they were a good side strange though the amount of cash spent and players sold on.

And we have gone backwards at such a rate

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:30 - Jun 27 with 2767 viewsOneill_77

Trunds making perfect sense.

Hope he’s being piped though to the dressing room.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:31 - Jun 27 with 2748 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:11 - Jun 27 by TenbySwan

The number of times Wyndam says 'God alive' 🤣🤣🤣

I know, God Alive he must have said it about 10 times!
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:31 - Jun 27 with 2748 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:18 - Jun 27 by minimichu

Either take Kalulu off HT or give him a Luton shirt so at least we won’t have to pass the ball to him.

Innit. Breaks down every time he gets it. It looked like his nuts took the brunt of that tackle, so I'd take him off for the rest of the season as a precaution.

It annoys the hell out of me that we have people like him running around and Celina not even making the squad.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:31 - Jun 27 with 2748 viewsminimichu

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:24 - Jun 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Kalulu is quick but hasn't been formally introduced to a football yet.

Brewster is very frustrated and I don't blame him. We have to get him into the game.

I would dispute that Joe. Kalulu is small and his legs look like they're going flat out but for me, he doesn’t cover the ground. Still hasn’t been given a prolonged run in the team but I’m struggling to see much quality in him. Hope I’m wrong though.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:33 - Jun 27 with 2667 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:26 - Jun 27 by Nortbankboy

That was poor.
We are poor down the right hand side,with Roberts and Kalulu
Going the ball away all the time..
Change the two wide with routledge and Celina
And play ayew closer to brewstet.
It's fecking shapeless at the moment

Celina isn't even on the bench. He looked full of confidence last week on his brief appearance too. Apparently Cooper dropped him because he's got the hump with him, although I'm not sure how true that is.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Jun 27 with 2567 viewsepaul

I recreated the halftime Liberty match day experience by going outside the backdoor and having a cig and whinged like f*ck to the dog of how crap that 1st half was 😁😁😁

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Jun 27 with 2558 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:23 - Jun 27 by monmouth

It’s like watching Andorra

That good?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:39 - Jun 27 with 2514 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:37 - Jun 27 by epaul

I recreated the halftime Liberty match day experience by going outside the backdoor and having a cig and whinged like f*ck to the dog of how crap that 1st half was 😁😁😁

Dog alive!

Did the dog agree? I moaned to my Mrs and she just said, what were you expecting! She's like that though/
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Jun 27 with 2444 viewsBadlands

Garrick for Kalulu ... injury?

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:42 - Jun 27 with 2430 viewsLibertarian

Better start this half. A bit more tempo and taking the game to them.
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:43 - Jun 27 with 2411 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:39 - Jun 27 by karnataka

Dog alive!

Did the dog agree? I moaned to my Mrs and she just said, what were you expecting! She's like that though/

Well she didn't disagree with me lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:43 - Jun 27 with 2403 viewsBadlands

Grimes showing up more usual.
well done.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:47 - Jun 27 with 2293 viewsBadlands

Luton looking tired but with so many subs allowed teams can freshen a lot.

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Jun 27 with 2162 viewsairedale

How many more substitution opportunities do we have now?
The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:52 - Jun 27 with 2064 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Luton Town FC Match Thread on 13:50 - Jun 27 by airedale

How many more substitution opportunities do we have now?

TBH I can't see us scoring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024