Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson being tied up in knots 13:21 - May 14 with 5931 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/13/boris-johnson-resorts-to-bluste
Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:28 - May 14 with 2856 viewsPegojack

The absolute tragedy is contained in the last sentence. You've got him for the next four and a half years, you lucky people.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:32 - May 14 with 2847 viewssP7qupUf

I watched it live yesterday. Johnson was embarrassing.

Despite the Downing Street spin, he lied about guidance to care homes, did not answer the question to explain the cause of the additional deaths in care homes and hopelessly tried to justify suddenly dropping the use of graphs showing death numbers once the UK is now ahead of other European states despite using them for 49 successive briefings.

On a side note, I am very concerned with some of the scientists being prepared to be party to political spin at the 5pm briefings. Yesterday, Dr Jenny Harries also justified dropping the graph whilst still going through numerous other graphs. Where is the ethics? I really would have thought doctors should have the moral fibre to be above this time of manipulation. Integrity lacking.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:42 - May 14 with 2819 viewsmonmouth

Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:32 - May 14 by sP7qupUf

I watched it live yesterday. Johnson was embarrassing.

Despite the Downing Street spin, he lied about guidance to care homes, did not answer the question to explain the cause of the additional deaths in care homes and hopelessly tried to justify suddenly dropping the use of graphs showing death numbers once the UK is now ahead of other European states despite using them for 49 successive briefings.

On a side note, I am very concerned with some of the scientists being prepared to be party to political spin at the 5pm briefings. Yesterday, Dr Jenny Harries also justified dropping the graph whilst still going through numerous other graphs. Where is the ethics? I really would have thought doctors should have the moral fibre to be above this time of manipulation. Integrity lacking.

She also tried to deflect the care homes argument. It’s time they said the truth and batted it back to the politician to answer. Everything is a political choice. Scientists disagree and the government has chosen its preferred approach every step of the way. It is not ‘following the science’, it is following the opinion that suits what you’d prefer to do. She and the others have probably been promised honours though. It’s Corruption City Arizona throughout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:42 - May 14 with 2819 viewsScotia

A QC versus a man who hid in a fridge to avoid a journalist. If it was a boxing match the towel would have been thrown in already.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:44 - May 14 with 2810 viewsDarran

Starmer is a twát though.

All the Corbyn benders say so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:48 - May 14 with 2802 viewsFieryJack

Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:42 - May 14 by Scotia

A QC versus a man who hid in a fridge to avoid a journalist. If it was a boxing match the towel would have been thrown in already.

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:00 - May 14 with 2710 viewsFireboy2

Let's give him his due, he did shout brexit before disappearing.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:15 - May 14 with 2674 viewsGlyn1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/13/keir-starmer-took-boris-johnson-

I'd expect to see a headline like that in the Guardian, not in the Telegraph.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:23 - May 14 with 2655 viewsWarwickHunt

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:15 - May 14 by Glyn1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/05/13/keir-starmer-took-boris-johnson-

At this rate they'll have to classify PMQs as a blood sport before long.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:27 - May 14 with 2647 viewsHighjack

It’s definitely more effective than “I have a letter from Gladys in Hull that says...”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:30 - May 14 with 2637 viewsProfessor

Looking at that and other articles it seems to me that the puppet masters are about to cut his strings
Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:33 - May 14 with 2632 viewsHighjack

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:30 - May 14 by Professor

Looking at that and other articles it seems to me that the puppet masters are about to cut his strings

It does look that way.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:41 - May 14 with 2622 viewsFireboy2

It was bound to happen eventually.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:12 - May 14 with 2584 viewsmonmouth

Johnson being tied up in knots on 15:27 - May 14 by Highjack

It’s definitely more effective than “I have a letter from Gladys in Hull that says...”

Aye. ‘Arsewipe from Andover wants to know...’

Genius PMQ strategy, from a gentler kinder antisemite.

Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:14 - May 14 with 2575 viewsmonmouth

They probably want Gove. The rabid nutters have been in uncle Rupe’s ear trumpet.

Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:24 - May 14 with 2559 viewsWarwickHunt

The comments are fücking hilarious. Love the nutter who cancelled his subscription because of it.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:26 - May 14 with 2553 viewsJoe_bradshaw

JRM wants Parliament to resume in full ASAP apparently.

The theory is that Boris will do better with the ERG cheering him on from behind and jeering Starmer constantly.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:35 - May 14 with 2527 viewsHighjack

Johnson being tied up in knots on 16:26 - May 14 by Joe_bradshaw

JRM wants Parliament to resume in full ASAP apparently.

The theory is that Boris will do better with the ERG cheering him on from behind and jeering Starmer constantly.

It’s going to be hard for them to tell people to put themselves at risk by going back to work for the sake of the economy if they are all sitting in one of their numerous taxpayer subsidised homes working on conference call.

Johnson being tied up in knots on 17:46 - May 14 with 2444 viewsCatullus

Johnson being tied up in knots on 13:28 - May 14 by Pegojack

The absolute tragedy is contained in the last sentence. You've got him for the next four and a half years, you lucky people.

If we'd had Starmer instead of Corbyn it probably wouldn't be this way.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnson being tied up in knots on 18:12 - May 14 with 2405 viewsNotLoyal

The problem is its the guardian, who are an open, transparent newspaper with no agenda 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Johnson being tied up in knots on 18:34 - May 14 with 2367 viewsLeonWasGod

Covid-19 is exposing them for the bunch of inept chancers they are, and even some of their support base are starting to see it. Not all, but it's a start.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 18:41 - May 14 with 2360 viewsCatullus

Johnson being tied up in knots on 18:34 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

Covid-19 is exposing them for the bunch of inept chancers they are, and even some of their support base are starting to see it. Not all, but it's a start.

Hang on there, most people knew what Bojo and the others are but still thought him a better choice than Corbyn!
Starmer can probably wander along at half speed and still totally ruin Bojo, he just needs to sort his party out while he's doing it and the next election might well see a large Labour majority.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnson being tied up in knots on 19:12 - May 14 with 2323 viewsLeonWasGod

Johnson being tied up in knots on 18:41 - May 14 by Catullus

Hang on there, most people knew what Bojo and the others are but still thought him a better choice than Corbyn!
Starmer can probably wander along at half speed and still totally ruin Bojo, he just needs to sort his party out while he's doing it and the next election might well see a large Labour majority.

Nah. There have been plenty on here thinking him and this version of the Tories are the best thing since sliced bread. A big chunk of the MSM have been bankging on a bout BoJo for months with a load of chest thumping nationalistic bollox rhetoric. They're starting to change and challenge him.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 23:20 - May 14 with 2188 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson being tied up in knots on 19:12 - May 14 by LeonWasGod

Nah. There have been plenty on here thinking him and this version of the Tories are the best thing since sliced bread. A big chunk of the MSM have been bankging on a bout BoJo for months with a load of chest thumping nationalistic bollox rhetoric. They're starting to change and challenge him.

Boris still commands a significant amount of support from the press, when it gets tough they will fall in to line and back him, unless it’s a really dire situation and the MP’s get the knives out. He’s been taken apart over the last few weeks and I would imagine it’s going to continue. We are likely to see more personal attacks on Starmer such as the tweet re-tweeted by Nadine Dorries earlier today.
Our Country is in the midst of a major crisis and needs strong decisive leadership and a definite plan to address the problem we aren't getting the former and we don’t have much of a plan for the latter.
Johnson being tied up in knots on 07:14 - May 15 with 2084 viewsbuilthjack

Resign. Now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024