Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 match ban 16:57 - Mar 8 with 6910 viewsTheFranchise

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11743/10794869/tyrone-mings-receives-five
5 match ban on 20:31 - Mar 8 with 1953 viewsOldjack

5 match ban on 20:12 - Mar 8 by ItchySphincter

Soppy old sock. Support your own club.

i most certainly do ,It's just refreshing to see the tiddlers like us and Bournemouth competing against the massive plastic glory hunting spoilt clubs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

5 match ban on 22:57 - Mar 8 with 1812 viewsnantywatcher

5 match ban on 17:51 - Mar 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Paying over £30,000,000 in wages in The Championship whilst having a total revenue of £12,000,000 sums up what is wrong with English football. Yet you're clearly delighted they found success doing this and wish them well. It genuinely confuses me how anybody could support another team who cheats other clubs.

I don't support them, I like how they play the game.
5 match ban on 23:12 - Mar 8 with 1790 viewssP7qupUf

5 match ban on 17:43 - Mar 8 by nantywatcher

Trial by media yet again. Personally I don't think Mings intended it, but at least it was not premeditated and planned which obviously in the FA's book is less of a crime - strange days indeed, when their decisions defy the basis of British law.
I'll be gutted if Bournemouth go down, they play football how it should be played - I thought it was brilliant how their 2,000 fans drowned out ManU's 73,000 plastics on Saturday.

Don't agree. Look at it again. He clearly looks down before he begins to move and then lands a foot on a fellow professional's head. Disgraceful.
5 match ban on 01:22 - Mar 9 with 1697 viewsswans11

5 match ban on 17:34 - Mar 8 by Clinton

Is Surman facing a Ban too?

Yes as he had 2 yellows so isn't that just one game or possibly 2 depends how many other times he's been banned this season
5 match ban on 08:19 - Mar 9 with 1620 viewsAl_Bundy

Well.. I want Bournemouth to stay up.

Rather see the northern sides drop !
5 match ban on 09:01 - Mar 9 with 1584 viewsexiledinenglandjack

5 match ban on 01:22 - Mar 9 by swans11

Yes as he had 2 yellows so isn't that just one game or possibly 2 depends how many other times he's been banned this season

Just checked, he's been pretty squeaky clean, so it'll only be the one match ban
5 match ban on 13:25 - Mar 10 with 1436 viewsmitchwales

5 match ban on 19:52 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

If you catch someone on the head with your boot accidentally in a game you stop and make sure he's OK. Mings ran on as though nothing had happened.

Guilty.

Bang on mate. He didn't do what a decent human would have done.

No excuse from a pro like Ibra to chuck the elbow in during the game, but if the stamp had been dealt with then Ibra would never have been in the position to elbow him.
5 match ban on 13:57 - Mar 10 with 1378 viewsTaliesin

5 match ban on 19:52 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

If you catch someone on the head with your boot accidentally in a game you stop and make sure he's OK. Mings ran on as though nothing had happened.

Guilty.

So if whilst defending Fernadez 'accidentally steps on somebody's head, you would want him to stop to see if the players ok? I wouldn't, I'd want him to carry on playing to ensure we don't concede. After that he can go and stroke the poor dabs head!
Login to get fewer ads

5 match ban on 14:44 - Mar 10 with 1344 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone who's ever kicked a ball in anger will know that was deliberate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024