Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please do the decent thing HUW .... 23:12 - Dec 31 with 10474 viewsporschejack

...go before it gets serious.
Please.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:42 - Jan 1 with 1428 viewsmonmouth

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:38 - Jan 1 by perchrockjack

The crystal ship is being filled

God help us at Anfield Perch, if both teams play like yesterday. It could be 10 if they really go for it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:42 - Jan 1 with 1428 viewsDarran

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:29 - Jan 1 by jack247

It was until the second goal went in. Then everyone in the ground, including both sets of players realised the game was over and that we were very likely getting relegated. Then it went flat and stayed flat, save a few anti-Jenkins chants near the end.

The second goal was scored in the first half FFS,our fans were shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 1415 viewsjack247

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:42 - Jan 1 by Darran

The second goal was scored in the first half FFS,our fans were shit.

I know. We were apathetic all second half. Atmosphere was better than it's been for a long time until the second goal. Game of two halves for the fans. Not for the players unfortunately
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:52 - Jan 1 with 1391 viewsStarsky

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 05:17 - Jan 1 by JBT95

Right so Huw goes means?

What does him going involve?

He's got shares/money whatever in the club yeah? So whose gonna buy that?

Who is gonna become chairman and run the day to day of the club or watever Jenkins does?

Just turn up and pick it out of the hat at half time vs Arsenal?

To everybody singing get out of our club... w@nkers of the highest order. Do you forget what he has done for the club? Without him and the others there could be no Swansea City AFC. No days beating Man U, no trips to the Emirates, no Emnes scoring vs Cardiff at legoland, no Hull City match in 2003 at the Vetch.

Be careful what you wish for.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 5:19]

Shut up you muppet.
Of course he was instrumental in these glorious years at the Liberty.

Precisely why everyone is so upset by his treachery.

And with regards to who is going to run the club when hes gone?

Just about anyone else will be fine, based on his current effectiveness.

Oh... you mention Emnes... is this the Emnes that Huw signed for Laudrup (who had never heard of him) Emnes, who every manager since has not played him.

Huw has just given new contracts to Dyer, Rangel & Routledge.

Paul Clement? Another cheap option who sets his teams up like Paulo Soysa.

He's a feckin liability at the moment and we need to get shot of him sharpish.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 14:00]

It's just the internet, init.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:53 - Jan 1 with 1389 viewsLandore_Jack

Like I said yesterday, the majority of fans were happy to sit there in silence. There were a few anti Jenkins chants but they drained away very quickly. I'm all for getting behind the team but surely there comes a point when you must vent your anger at Jenkins. He is to blame for this mess. He got off very lightly.

#backtojack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:00 - Jan 1 with 1362 viewsperchrockjack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:53 - Jan 1 by Landore_Jack

Like I said yesterday, the majority of fans were happy to sit there in silence. There were a few anti Jenkins chants but they drained away very quickly. I'm all for getting behind the team but surely there comes a point when you must vent your anger at Jenkins. He is to blame for this mess. He got off very lightly.

Mon.

Hopefully, I ll be in Holland when we play at Anfield

I won't be seeing us again at Anfield and its all rather sombre when I reflect on it all.

I ve been pretty negative on this site for some time but now we all are and that speaks volumes.

I remember us getting to the old first division and into the premier league.

Basically ,one man has thrown away a massive opportunity to progress the club and the City, which is ,let's face it, on its knees.

unforgivable

Liverpool football club is bouncing and the reason is two fold...having decent owners take over and employing a manager with class,charisma and knowledge. He s taken the club to his heart and results are there for all to see

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:02 - Jan 1 with 1353 viewsStarsky

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 09:33 - Jan 1 by lifelong

Yes, but the problem is who is going to be responsible for selecting a new Chairman/DOF? Our new American owners? That is bound to work out well.

Really?
Can you trust HJ with anything these days?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:44 - Jan 1 with 1288 viewsjack247

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:02 - Jan 1 by Starsky

Really?

Getting rid of Jenkins isn't an issue at all. Apart from the fact he stabbed us in the back, he has been a liability since he started signing shit players.

The point people are making about him having to be adequately replaced is a valid one though. We can't have Pearlman here, the other two in America and the three of them running the club between them, with no experience of British football.
Login to get fewer ads

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 1281 viewswaynekerr55

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:44 - Jan 1 by jack247

Getting rid of Jenkins isn't an issue at all. Apart from the fact he stabbed us in the back, he has been a liability since he started signing shit players.

The point people are making about him having to be adequately replaced is a valid one though. We can't have Pearlman here, the other two in America and the three of them running the club between them, with no experience of British football.

If we get a decent DoF and sack the rest of the recruitment team then it could work fine.

For me Dineen and Jenkins should be offered the maximum statutory 30k tax free compromise agreement and should only attend the club for AGM's and any other pertinent shareholders business.

Besides, the stupid twàts signed over their voting rights so their shares are virtually now worthless. Unlucky.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:57 - Jan 1 with 1265 viewsjack247

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:49 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

If we get a decent DoF and sack the rest of the recruitment team then it could work fine.

For me Dineen and Jenkins should be offered the maximum statutory 30k tax free compromise agreement and should only attend the club for AGM's and any other pertinent shareholders business.

Besides, the stupid twàts signed over their voting rights so their shares are virtually now worthless. Unlucky.

First line is the crux of it. If we do that I agree completely.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:06 - Jan 1 with 1241 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan currently hold 5% each.

It would be nice if they donated 4% to the Trust so they could reach 25%. That would protect the future of the Trust.

#backtojack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:07 - Jan 1 with 1231 viewsStarsky

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:06 - Jan 1 by Landore_Jack

It would be nice if they donated 4% to the Trust so they could reach 25%. That would protect the future of the Trust.

I think they would have to offer their shares to all the shareholders. I may be wrong

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:12 - Jan 1 with 1218 viewsLandore_Jack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:07 - Jan 1 by Starsky

I think they would have to offer their shares to all the shareholders. I may be wrong

That would be adhering to the 2002 Shareholders agreement which does not exist according to HJ.

#backtojack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:15 - Jan 1 with 1209 viewsDewi1jack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:44 - Jan 1 by jack247

"with no experience of British football."

And idiocy with experience of British football has got us to where we are.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David N'Gog.
Prosecution rests its case

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 1205 viewslifelong

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 14:02 - Jan 1 by Starsky

Really?

No one is suggesting you can now trust Jenkins, or the remainder of the old board, the question is who is going to be responsible for selecting their replacements?
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:27 - Jan 1 with 1172 viewsOldjack

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:16 - Jan 1 by lifelong

No one is suggesting you can now trust Jenkins, or the remainder of the old board, the question is who is going to be responsible for selecting their replacements?

Yanks init .Advertise his so called job and there will be plenty of takers who are far more qualified than lying Judas who will jump at the chance

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:39 - Jan 1 with 1155 viewsbritferry

Them 2 effectively donating £4m, not going to happen. I think I'm right in saying that the trust has even offered to buy 4% shares from any owner with all the dividend payments that they've received and were firmly told NO.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 15:39]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:40 - Jan 1 with 1152 viewsjack247

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:15 - Jan 1 by Dewi1jack

"with no experience of British football."

And idiocy with experience of British football has got us to where we are.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David N'Gog.
Prosecution rests its case

You don't think the Americans could do any worse (as a whole, not than N'Gog)?

We do need to get him out, the only point I'm trying to make is we need to replace him, not just leave it to Pearlman.
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 1140 viewslifelong

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:27 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

Yanks init .Advertise his so called job and there will be plenty of takers who are far more qualified than lying Judas who will jump at the chance

The same Yanks that gifted us with Mr Bradley?
Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 1121 viewsStarsky

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:41 - Jan 1 by lifelong

Roger... I really hope that HJ has no say in any player acquisitions in January.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 1120 viewsOldjack

I've no doubt there's a tiny clause hidden away somewhere that won't allow them to do that ,I mean the Trust could actually block the Yanks decisions ,now that will just not do ,will it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 1118 viewswaynekerr55

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:41 - Jan 1 by lifelong

The balance of probability ducted suggests that Bob was a Kaplan and Levein appointment...

However given that Huw thought N'gog was an appropriate signing rule nothing out.

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:49 - Jan 1 with 1110 viewsStarsky

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:45 - Jan 1 by waynekerr55

The balance of probability ducted suggests that Bob was a Kaplan and Levein appointment...

However given that Huw thought N'gog was an appropriate signing rule nothing out.

New contracts for Rangel, Dyer & Routledge will cost os thousands.
He's lost all sense

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 1103 viewswaynekerr55

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:49 - Jan 1 by Starsky

New contracts for Rangel, Dyer & Routledge will cost os thousands.
He's lost all sense

I could understand WR and AR, but Dyer hasn't played.

Would there be any non - footballing reasons to give him a long contract 🕵️

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 1098 viewscostalotta

Please do the decent thing HUW .... on 13:22 - Jan 1 by Darran

No it wasn't.

I concur.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024