Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41828 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 2622 viewsaston_hoop

Who saw this Michi Frey redemtion story?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 2590 viewsHunterhoop

Michi F*cking Frey! Eat some of that, Luton.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 2582 viewsstevec

Centre forwardry at its finest
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2550 viewsGaryT

Fantastic controlled finish from Frey. We got a striker!
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2537 viewskensalriser

What was everyone saying just now?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2525 viewsVancouverHoop

That was a luverly goal to be fair. Dembélé to Madsen to Paal to Frey
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2516 viewsHugey

Olé Olé Olé Olé, Michi Frey, Michi Frey
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 2505 viewsToast_R

Never saw Frey as the answer, but I've changed my mind. He has looked a whole different animal since pre-season.

It's unbelievable
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 2442 viewsBlackCrowe

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 by GaryT

Fantastic controlled finish from Frey. We got a striker!

Frey bloody Bentos...top drawer.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 2419 viewsSK_hoops

3 goals and an assist in what, 6 games? This one is dedicated to the poster the other day who.said Frey and Celar weren't going to get 10 goals between them.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 2409 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:22 - Aug 30 by rbee

Take a huge bow Michael Frey.

Who better to score, hopefully a huge confidence boost for Nicolas.

Take another huge bow Michael Frey!
[Post edited 30 Aug 21:24]

I know sod all.

Said Marti has got it wrong today

Frey has been a total monster today

Heard he did two weeks extra work on his fitness and strength during close season

Well done sir

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 2404 viewsJimmyR

Beautiful
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 2335 viewskarlski

Honestly football is so weird. We've been totally second best for almost all of this game. 2-1 up.

Frey. Superb.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 2329 viewsFredManRave

Did not see this coming and it's so 'kin nice that we've had a game changing moment go in our favour, so I'm pleased for Nardi as well.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 2266 viewsHunterhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

Never saw Frey as the answer, but I've changed my mind. He has looked a whole different animal since pre-season.

It's unbelievable

He’s the same animal; he’s just match fit. Game nous was always there, movement and anticipation always there, he just wasn’t fit and sharp.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:27 - Aug 30 with 2265 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:21 - Aug 30 by CamberleyR

Frey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right Said Frey!!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:27 - Aug 30 with 2249 viewsrbee

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

It's unbelievable

Players need time to settle in to a new club and these days country.

Unfortunately, more often than not, our new signings get thrown in at the deep end.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:27 - Aug 30 with 2188 viewsDamo1962

I missed both bloody goals. Absolutely brilliant turn around Rangers. Hope Mads goal helps him settle now. Frey has been our best player so delighted for him.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 2088 viewsVancouverHoop

Another good save from Nardi. Everyone's up their game it seems.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 2077 viewsDorse

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:22 - Aug 30 by SherryHoop

Michi Frey you monster

Oh Michi, you're so fine...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 2046 viewsFredManRave

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:26 - Aug 30 by Hunterhoop

He’s the same animal; he’s just match fit. Game nous was always there, movement and anticipation always there, he just wasn’t fit and sharp.

This.

Just imagine if he had pace, he wouldn't be playing for us.

Ooooh, where's the Glossary thread.
[Post edited 30 Aug 21:32]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:31 - Aug 30 with 1875 viewsnumptydumpty

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:26 - Aug 30 by FredManRave

Did not see this coming and it's so 'kin nice that we've had a game changing moment go in our favour, so I'm pleased for Nardi as well.

Yes that was key

Good for him too

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:32 - Aug 30 with 1822 viewsVancouverHoop

It's maybe coincidental that our turnaround began when Smyth came on.... Maybe.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:32 - Aug 30 with 1820 viewsSherryHoop

Need fresh legs here. Can't sit back.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 21:32 - Aug 30 with 1799 viewsDorse

Colback off. Sprained penis.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024