Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? 16:12 - Aug 30 with 41632 viewskensalriser

I don't like commitments so this seems a good one to guarantee I don't need to start the next one.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 1985 viewsHantsR

Goalie pushed it to Dunne, pity he couldn't hold it
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 1983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Poor closing-down by Colback, then we lose the header. Think Dunne should have done better with his touch as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 1981 viewsVancouverHoop

Were still vulnerable from corners I'm afraid
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:21 - Aug 30 with 1952 viewsderbyhoop

2nd Cross, McGuiness header, Nardi saves but bounces off Dunne for an OG

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:21 - Aug 30 with 1952 viewslassel

Christ that’s shocking from Dunne
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:21 - Aug 30 with 1919 viewsDorse

I blame Jimmy's hair.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:22 - Aug 30 with 1855 viewsjoe90

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:14 - Aug 30 by Dorse

Go to Fawanews. Get your ad blocker ready.

Thank you Dorse!
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:22 - Aug 30 with 1843 viewsVancouverHoop

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:21 - Aug 30 by lassel

Christ that’s shocking from Dunne

Not stellar from Nardi either.
Login to get fewer ads

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 1790 viewsSherryHoop

Hmmmm.....lovely football to watch but their first chance they get a free header. If that was on Dunne's left foot he clears it. Got in a muddle.
We need to get a few of those scrappy goals ourselves.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 1787 viewskensalriser

Terrible goal to concede and now they're all over us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1764 viewsR_from_afar

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:20 - Aug 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Poor closing-down by Colback, then we lose the header. Think Dunne should have done better with his touch as well.

Terrible attempt by Colback to close the opponent down, woeful, not even half-hearted

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1726 viewsjoolsyp

Madsen needs to impose himself in that 10 role. Looks a bit out of his depth at the moment. Def needs time to settle in.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 1716 viewsQuillPenRiot

We’ve never lost when Jimmy’s scored, right?
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 1695 viewsBklynRanger

Right. Let's get our shit together here. First 15 mins they were chasing shadows.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:25 - Aug 30 with 1685 viewsNed_Kennedys

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:22 - Aug 30 by VancouverHoop

Not stellar from Nardi either.

Bloke was unmarked for the header.
Defending very poor for the goal and all over the place since.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1662 viewsBrazilNutR

was all looking good for 15 minutes... such a shame to concede that goal, and let the fans start getting behind them now. We looked good. Think Alfie Lloyd looks a little raw, Really missing Chair on the left I feel.
Suddenly looking rather vulnerable at the back
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1653 viewsSherryHoop

We need to get control in the middle again and get Dembele on the ball.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1613 viewsnumptydumpty

Think Nardi should have at very least parried it away from danger.

I think his position is not certain as number one as Walsh has performed strongly in his appearances

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:27 - Aug 30 with 1586 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:23 - Aug 30 by kensalriser

Terrible goal to concede and now they're all over us.

We rarely take advantage when we are in the ascendancy...it is killing us. From my couch, this team looks as toothless as ever. Luton could get a few here as well.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 1517 viewsWD99

Man, we have to take our chances. Dembele needs to put that first one away.

I also don’t get Lloyd continuing to be picked over Kolli (unless Kolli is going on loan tonight). I like Lloyd, but think Kolli offers more. While Kolli has given it away a few times this season, Lloyd does not look a natural dribbling on that wing.
[Post edited 30 Aug 20:33]
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 1487 viewsCamberleyR

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:09 - Aug 30 by thame_hoops

When did Luton go from wearing White with bits of orange, to full on tango?

They've had a similar kit before. In the 70s they wore orange shirts/navy shorts

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1372 viewsDamo1962

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:29 - Aug 30 by CamberleyR

They've had a similar kit before. In the 70s they wore orange shirts/navy shorts

That's the kit I remember.Quite like it - it's different.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1364 viewsBrazilNutR

Agree, Lloyd looks like he hasn't quite 100% mastered the dribbling skills yet, still has to look at his feet
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:32 - Aug 30 with 1289 viewsToast_R

Clarke-Salter has gone back to his 2021/22 form. Looks a liability and a yard off the pace.
Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 1269 viewsCamberleyR

Where's the Luton Town (w@nk w@nk w@nk) Match Thread Match Thread? on 20:31 - Aug 30 by Damo1962

That's the kit I remember.Quite like it - it's different.

Admiral certainly produced some banging kits back then.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024