Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 14:49 - Jan 1 with 68289 viewsKeithHaynes

First speculation from our Trystan on Twitter.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:21 - Feb 2 with 1037 viewsjackrmee

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 10:54 - Feb 2 by dobjack2

Connor Barron appeared to be a last minute attempt, presumably after others or their clubs had turned down our approaches or we had found their demands -fees and or wages too high. we looked to strengthen midfield but it didn't happen.

The ongoing rumours about Kukharevych also suggest that we were probably in the market for a striker but needed to move a player on to make it happen.

January is not the best time for recruitment especially when a club is nowhere near the top of a league, so difficult to make a judgement on this window.

The underlying problem was our summer recruitment. One of our left backs and a left back/left centre back moved on with no/little game time. A centre forward who appears to do no more than make up numbers on the bench and loan signings some of whom have hardly set the world on fire.

I still can't understand the Myko situation. Wish I could understand what's gone wrong there.
Has he been shown to not work hard enough since signing? Is it Watson fault for thinking he was good? Either way, something is wrong there.

I really want to see him play. This is so frustrating

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:39 - Feb 2 with 1000 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:21 - Feb 2 by jackrmee

I still can't understand the Myko situation. Wish I could understand what's gone wrong there.
Has he been shown to not work hard enough since signing? Is it Watson fault for thinking he was good? Either way, something is wrong there.

Me too.
Two wingers
Give it a shot
Has to be an option

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 14:47 - Feb 2 with 912 viewsvetchonian

What an amazing bunch we football fans are....this time last year the forums were full of moans and groans as we had not added any players and this year there are moans and groans about the number and type of player signed.
What infuriates me is those who go on about not putting money into the "owners pockets " but yet will moan when we are cautious with our spend in the transfer market.
Yes maybe some of the summer additions might not suit Williams but let's not forget the worshipped one pent circa £3M on two must have players only to bench them.
We all will have different views on the type and position players we as fans believe the team needs but the coach/manager will also and should have a better idea hopefully.
Time will tell if we have got this window right....the main problem is the club seems to be continually having knee week reactions to what fans are saying,the results or lack of on the pitch and seem to lack any strategy.

Whilst Williams was a name I suggested in the summer I'm a little concerned about him following him setting up virtually the same way v Leicester as he did against Bournemouth when after that disaster he admitted he got it wrong.
[Post edited 2 Feb 14:52]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 15:28 - Feb 2 with 869 viewsFlashberryjack

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 12:21 - Feb 2 by jackrmee

Myko is being kept out of the starting 11 by our in form striking force of Yates and Cullen, which is perfectly understandable..............................................to some.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 786 viewsRichardO

Have we handed Sheffield Wednesday a defender who will shore up their defence to escape the relegation zone and drag us into the mire or has that signing doomed them?
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:29 - Feb 2 with 741 viewsjackrmee

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 17:50 - Feb 2 by RichardO

Have we handed Sheffield Wednesday a defender who will shore up their defence to escape the relegation zone and drag us into the mire or has that signing doomed them?

Probably will help them.
But at the wage he’s been touted at, he wasn’t use to us. Williams doesn’t see him involved in fast attacking football by look of it

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:15 - Feb 2 with 708 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 18:29 - Feb 2 by jackrmee

Probably will help them.
But at the wage he’s been touted at, he wasn’t use to us. Williams doesn’t see him involved in fast attacking football by look of it

Pederson's wage removal freed up £18k-22k allegedly a week for new signings. With half a season left SCFC need less player not more.

It paid for the three wingers at that wage packet. (or at least two of them).

The good thing about the summer is that Swansea can move on several overpaid players. Allen, Naughton, Walsh plus the six loans. Placeta has to earn a new deal. I presume Patterson and Cullen will be offered new deals and Cullen if staying will want a rise.

Watson is looking for TEN new players. I would hole only 2-3 would be loans. Parker and Wilson can take two slots.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 695 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:15 - Feb 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Pederson's wage removal freed up £18k-22k allegedly a week for new signings. With half a season left SCFC need less player not more.

It paid for the three wingers at that wage packet. (or at least two of them).

The good thing about the summer is that Swansea can move on several overpaid players. Allen, Naughton, Walsh plus the six loans. Placeta has to earn a new deal. I presume Patterson and Cullen will be offered new deals and Cullen if staying will want a rise.

Watson is looking for TEN new players. I would hole only 2-3 would be loans. Parker and Wilson can take two slots.

If £10K of the £22K is the signing on fee spread over the term of the contract. We are probably still paying it and Sheffield are paying the £12K.
Login to get fewer ads

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:48 - Feb 2 with 628 viewsmax936

Pederson did ok in the little I saw of him, obviously I haven't a clue what went on behind the scenes etc, but its been a mystery as to why we haven't seen much of him, maybe down to rewards he may or may not have been offered if he played a certain amount of games, but I've no idea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 23:40 - Feb 2 with 609 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:48 - Feb 2 by max936

Pederson did ok in the little I saw of him, obviously I haven't a clue what went on behind the scenes etc, but its been a mystery as to why we haven't seen much of him, maybe down to rewards he may or may not have been offered if he played a certain amount of games, but I've no idea.

He did get injured but it seems that he had a couple of terrible games away from home but the ones at home he seem to be an experienced defender stepping in at the right time and offering himself in good positions. Again players are not to everyone liking and in the ups and downs of the season players get singled out when it is really the whole teams issues.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:17 - Feb 3 with 499 viewsjack247

Neither.

We won’t go down and he won’t have a drastic impact on their season either way.
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:49 - Feb 3 with 472 viewsRichardO

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 19:20 - Feb 2 by Whiterockin

If £10K of the £22K is the signing on fee spread over the term of the contract. We are probably still paying it and Sheffield are paying the £12K.

Nice to see us reducing the wage packet for the drop down a division, just in case or is it being spent on ALL the incoming players?
🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 13:57 - Feb 3 with 466 viewsonehunglow

🔴 January Transfer Window 2024 on 22:48 - Feb 2 by max936

He might be troublesome or not to buy into our defending style

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024