Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going 15:34 - Dec 31 with 5974 viewsnumptydumpty

Credit where credit is due.

Loftforwords is a great place to chat about all things Rangers and despite the site seemingly running smoothly, am aware like we all are, that it requires some effort, to keep everything up and running and in check too.

Not saying is compulsory, but think if you can fork out a minimal amount per month and you are a regular user / contributor / reader of the site, there is always the opportunity to donate via the Patreon.

And can also include the subscription to Dave Thomas s "Kick up the R's" if you donate a little extra too.

It's obviously not been the greatest few years for QPR or indeed our country etc but Loftforwords has always been there for all of us "Numpties" to spout our uneducated ramblings about where our club are messing up and where if we were King, what we could do.

It's a great distraction at times too. My good lady knows when I am posting as I engineer a pained look upon my face !!!! šŸ˜ƒ

Happy new year to one and all !!

Cmon you Not so Supa Hoopsa !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:05 - Dec 31 with 979 viewsted_hendrix

Echo what everyone else has said Clive.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:10 - Dec 31 with 959 viewsAndybrat

Finally became a Patreon, thatā€™s my 1st New Years resolution completed early.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:14 - Dec 31 with 948 viewsbullythebear

Those horrendous stats about our 5 and 10 year losing record were so miserable, itā€™s nuts weā€™re all still so invested in this sh1t show. But Iā€™ll read this forum every day, very occasionally posting and as others have said, weā€™re very lucky youā€™re a Ranger, Clive. Thank you for finding the time, energy and inspiration amongst the slop to write so brilliantly. Happy New Year to all.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:33 - Dec 31 with 906 viewsOldPedro

Thanks Clive - Happy New Year!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:34 - Dec 31 with 903 viewsnix

Big thanks to Clive. I know I'm generally a happy clapper and you wouldn't want to sit next to me on a transatlantic flight Clive, lol. But I appreciate all the work you do.

It makes being a QPR fan that bit more bearable. And makes being a football fan seem worthy of having a few brain cells as well as being a complete idiot!

I also appreciate all the rest of you guys, who keep the energy going and entertain me so much of the time.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 22:35 - Dec 31 with 900 viewsNortholt_Rs

Yes the manā€™s a lejā€¦

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 23:22 - Dec 31 with 863 viewsSK_hoops

I can't be bothered with the internet on the whole, but this is one of about three websites I check regularly. I've been on loads of other teams messageboards for one reason or another, but (in my biased view) this is the best by miles. U rsss and happy new year.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 23:26]
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 23:35 - Dec 31 with 855 viewshantssi

This is the only ā€œsocial mediaā€ I do and wouldnā€™t be without it.
I donā€™t get to HQ as much as I used to but this site is like a lifeline to me and I feel like I know you all personally although I doubt if Iā€™ve met any of you.
A big up to Clive.
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Login to get fewer ads

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 02:52 - Jan 1 with 743 viewsBrisbaneR

There aren't too many things I miss about the UK too be honest, but heading to see the R's is one of them. This site, and your writing + Patreon efforts, help me feel like I'm still in touch Clive.

I actually use some of your articles to try to explain to my children who I am, where I'm from and why I am the way I am - you're far more articulate than I ever manage to be, so your words are borrowed. While I think they may understand now, I don't think they can quite believe it.

Anyway...thanks and may the ink in your pen never run dry.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 09:48 - Jan 1 with 635 viewsNikLeSaux

Well said. I lurk and nearly never post, but visit daily. Many many thanks Clive.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 10:46 - Jan 1 with 572 viewsmarky67

as someone that dose`nt post on here often, i fully appreciate the hard work clive does on this great site.

happy new year to everyone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024