Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Players 16:53 - Dec 26 with 2179 viewsowainglyndwr

We pay your wages , so buck up or just go, yank f offplease
Embarrassing
Dear Players on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 2152 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe Coleman and Gude will offer refunds to the poor fans who made the journey and had to suffer that second half?
Dear Players on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 2100 viewsunion_jack

Dear Players on 17:00 - Dec 26 by QJumpingJack

Maybe Coleman and Gude will offer refunds to the poor fans who made the journey and had to suffer that second half?

That will mean losing money and doing the decent thing. Let me think🧐

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Dear Players on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 2088 viewsQJumpingJack

Dear Players on 17:10 - Dec 26 by union_jack

That will mean losing money and doing the decent thing. Let me think🧐

Coleman should at least provide an update with an apology.
Maybe a free scarf for the WBA if you can prove you went to the game today?
Dear Players on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 2024 viewsSwans9

Angry yea normal if you love club Coleman not mustard anymore talk cheap.
Dear Players on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1992 viewsFireboy2

Dear Players on 17:00 - Dec 26 by QJumpingJack

👏 to you and everyone who went today.

You lot are heroes and heroines

Now we need to hound these lot out before we are in league 2.
Dear Players on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 1734 viewsReslovenSwan1

Dear Players on 17:25 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

👏 to you and everyone who went today.

You lot are heroes and heroines

Now we need to hound these lot out before we are in league 2.

Disgraceful comment in my view. You love a bitch fest. Why not come up with positive recommendations that does not involve agitation of people a whole less intelligent than yourself.?

The problem lies with the failure of the 'Watson dozen' to perform to the required standard. He is head of football. Of his seven permanent signings only Key has kicked on with Ginnelly injured. The other five have done very little.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 20:00]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Dear Players on 20:02 - Dec 26 with 1722 viewsQJumpingJack

Dear Players on 20:00 - Dec 26 by ReslovenSwan1

Disgraceful comment in my view. You love a bitch fest. Why not come up with positive recommendations that does not involve agitation of people a whole less intelligent than yourself.?

The problem lies with the failure of the 'Watson dozen' to perform to the required standard. He is head of football. Of his seven permanent signings only Key has kicked on with Ginnelly injured. The other five have done very little.

the problem lies with whoever appointed Watson.

And why didn't Luton fight to keep him? especially as they were on the verge of the EPL.
Dear Players on 20:13 - Dec 26 with 1699 viewsFireboy2

Why is it disgraceful to want to get rid of the people who have dragged our club down since they came here? And I don't want the long boring 😴 drawn out version.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear Players on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 1691 viewsonehunglow

Dear Players on 20:13 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Why is it disgraceful to want to get rid of the people who have dragged our club down since they came here? And I don't want the long boring 😴 drawn out version.

We should do all on our powers to make their tenure uncomfortable for all of them.
That includes them all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dear Players on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 1681 viewsowainglyndwr

It's not disgraceful, the club is in free fall,
I will not spend another penny in any bar or any outlet at the stadium, just not me we've all had an agreement tonight , and maybe now abandon games , players dong care ,
[Post edited 26 Dec 2023 21:02]
Dear Players on 20:44 - Dec 26 with 1634 viewsBoundy

What's disgraceful is your unerring support of the ownership, you purport to be a supporter but I can tell you now you and I and I suspect many others have nothing in common despite your claims of caring about the Club

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Dear Players on 22:43 - Dec 26 with 1477 viewsBryanSwan

Dear Players on 20:15 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

We should do all on our powers to make their tenure uncomfortable for all of them.
That includes them all.

The question I would have is does that do more harm than good?
That would massively put off prospective buyers and in the meantime annoy our curremt owners (who have lost a lot of money in the club) to be further disengaged.
Getting relegated to League 1 would be financially catastrophic.

New manager in before January, we need to stop messing around with this Sheehan nonsense.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Dear Players on 22:47 - Dec 26 with 1469 viewsonehunglow

Dear Players on 22:43 - Dec 26 by BryanSwan

The question I would have is does that do more harm than good?
That would massively put off prospective buyers and in the meantime annoy our curremt owners (who have lost a lot of money in the club) to be further disengaged.
Getting relegated to League 1 would be financially catastrophic.

New manager in before January, we need to stop messing around with this Sheehan nonsense.

Decent riposte
I see this a a time of impending crisis
Extraordinary action might be an answer
We should not accept this

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Dear Players on 23:59 - Dec 26 with 1417 viewsRichardO

How much time on the ball do you want to give opposition players in the areas of the park by all means let their defenders have the ball but then you have to work a lot harder and cleverly to squeeze them back and then isolate them, they made so balls into the middle were better players would have applied more pressure even cutting them out.
Silly second goal, missed the first because of the bad stream, third , fourth and fifth were inevitable as we ineptly chase the ball.
Dear Players on 01:14 - Dec 27 with 1369 viewsBillyChong

From the poster who’s previously backed the owners transfer strategy. Slowly twisting your narrative.
Dear Players on 10:58 - Dec 27 with 1193 viewsfbreath

I wonder what the big earning data expert man employed by the club recently makes of it all.

Probably “computer says no”

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Dear Players on 12:00 - Dec 27 with 1135 viewsBryanSwan

Dear Players on 22:47 - Dec 26 by onehunglow

Decent riposte
I see this a a time of impending crisis
Extraordinary action might be an answer
We should not accept this

It certainly is a difficult time for the club, not sure which approach would be right as there are potential consequences to action and inaction.
The other thing to consider is that should we "force" the owners to sell who would buy the club. Championship clubs aren't exactly good for business and i dont think we would be attractive to anyone who just wants a club to throw money at.
Is it better the devil we know (who despite our regression have actually kept the club pretty level financially) or an any other buyer out there.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Dear Players on 16:49 - Dec 27 with 1036 viewsWhiterockin

Dear Players on 01:14 - Dec 27 by BillyChong

From the poster who’s previously backed the owners transfer strategy. Slowly twisting your narrative.

A little behind the curve but hopefully he is learning, albeit at a snail's pace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024