Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) 15:24 - Oct 21 with 715 viewsSeaside_Lee

Good afternoon everyone

I hope you are still buzzing if you watched that at home or travelled to Reading. I know a lot of you will have been waiting for this but, we didn't gat back until 3-30am on the coach I worked on it til 5am but was nowhere near so I've been back working on it since I got up. It's just finished uploading and processing for the last 40 minutes and now it's ready.

I actually have now words to describe the emotions of last night it has to be the greatest last 20 minute comeback away from home ever? I don't remember ever watching one in person Jane seems to remember Wrexham as the other one but that wasn't in the Championship in our 1st season back!!

Let me know what you thought for me Sonny Carey was MoTM what a player we have here on our hands he is going to go on to be an absolute star. Owen Dale looked very very good, Yates is on fire with 4 from 3 I deffo need to go out on the piss with him! 😅

For those of you that watch 'Footy Adventures' on Youtube (Seb watches it religiously) which is a fantastic football channel then look out for an interview with Sam at halftime and spoiler alert (he does come to the rescue a little later on)

I know it's a bit later than usual but I hope it brings you joy as you watch it all unfold

Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 21:43 - Oct 21 with 700 viewsspell_chekker

I know some players can be late developers, even physically speaking, but it looks like someone at Norwich's made a terrible decision in allowing Carey walk.

It'll be interesting to see whether Crichley gives him his head or manages him more softly by bringing him on slowly.

Nice Saramonic bluetooth mic.

Thanks. Good work.

I've linked the footy adventures vlog. Is he becoming a Blackpool fan?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 21:50 - Oct 21 with 697 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Our best footballing performance in years.

Outplayed them in both the 1st and 2nd half.

Agree about Carey and Dale

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 23:39 - Oct 21 with 683 viewsSeaside_Lee

Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 21:43 - Oct 21 by spell_chekker

I know some players can be late developers, even physically speaking, but it looks like someone at Norwich's made a terrible decision in allowing Carey walk.

It'll be interesting to see whether Crichley gives him his head or manages him more softly by bringing him on slowly.

Nice Saramonic bluetooth mic.

Thanks. Good work.

I've linked the footy adventures vlog. Is he becoming a Blackpool fan?

Totally agree I think Carey has the potential to be something really special glad he got a start he was incredible. Don't know how certain players get missed but thankfully they do and very well scouted who ever scouted him.

Yes the Saramonics are ace just a bit of extra faff and I always regret forgetting to use them when I'm round the back of the stands or stood under an umbrella in the rain🤣

I think Sam's youtube channel is excellent and I genuinely think he was shocked at the atmosphere he tasted at Bloomfield Road when we played Fulham. It's another great video to watch and I loved how he saw the game exactly as we did.

I have a sneaky feeling we may now be his 2nd team he is definitely up for doing collaboration at Bloomfield Road next time🙂
[Post edited 21 Oct 2021 23:44]
Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 23:46 - Oct 21 with 669 viewsSeaside_Lee

Reading 2-3 Blackpool (NEW VIDEO) on 21:50 - Oct 21 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Our best footballing performance in years.

Outplayed them in both the 1st and 2nd half.

Agree about Carey and Dale

Yes at times the passing, the closing down, the driving forward was sublime.

I agree that is one of the best performances I've seen in a long time, we are improving all the time

Roll on Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024