Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) 16:58 - Aug 31 with 693 viewsSeaside_Lee

So the BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY what was it LIKE?

Blackpool Football Club opened the doors to its stadium yesterday and welcomed in families to come along and watch the players training. The club did a couple of these before COVID hit and it was wonderful to see another one of these events being put on.

Children are the future of any club and to see so many of them dressed in tangerine and adoring the players was great to see. This is a great example of fan engagement so hats off to the club for making this day possible.

It was also the launch of new 3rd kit (which I really like) so I imagine it was perfect chance for them to get plenty sold so I guess it's a win win.

For those of you that for whatever reason couldn't make it down on Bank Holiday Monday this video is especially for you so that you can see what it was like.

Shame the PA system is so bad as it was hard to hear what Jerry Yates said I've done my best to subtitle Neil Critchley who was a little easier to hear but it's one of my pet gripes and I hope that they will someday do something about it.

They are a wonderful incentive by the club and as you will see if you watch the video they are extremely popular.

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 08:23 - Sep 1 with 674 viewsspell_chekker

Let's hope this becomes a regular thing.

I remember going to an open day in the late 70s. It wasn't long after the Mickey Walsh 'goal of the season' goal and I visited the exact spot from where he took his shot.

I also remember the wood from Nelson's flagship on the walls of the boardroom. How did that get there?

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 08:41 - Sep 3 with 668 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 08:23 - Sep 1 by spell_chekker

I remember going to an open day in the late 70s. It wasn't long after the Mickey Walsh 'goal of the season' goal and I visited the exact spot from where he took his shot.

I also remember the wood from Nelson's flagship on the walls of the boardroom. How did that get there?

Always good to see these events happening 👍

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 17:14 - Sep 6 with 656 viewsSeaside_Lee

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 08:23 - Sep 1 by spell_chekker

I think they do plan to make these a more regular thing it's great to get families and children going
BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 17:14 - Sep 6 with 654 viewsSeaside_Lee

BLACKPOOL FC FAMILY TRAINING DAY( NEW VIDEO) on 08:41 - Sep 3 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Always good to see these events happening 👍

indeed it is RedRoom
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024