Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol 1-1 Blackpool the Football Tourist's Guide (Now up) 18:32 - Aug 9 with 602 viewsSeaside_Lee

Jane and I travelled down to Bristol on Friday and had a wonderful time. I'm sorry that these take quite a lot longer to put together so for those that enjoy these videos thanks for patiently waiting, really hope you enjoy seeing how wonderful Bristol was. Well worth a visit the next time we play them.

Bristol 1-1 Blackpool the Football Tourist's Guide (Now up) on 10:25 - Aug 10 with 584 viewsspell_chekker

Cheers.

Full respect for going to all the games this season. I know it's something Jane's done a few times before. Top effort.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Bristol 1-1 Blackpool the Football Tourist's Guide (Now up) on 22:17 - Aug 10 with 575 viewsSeaside_Lee

Bristol 1-1 Blackpool the Football Tourist's Guide (Now up) on 10:25 - Aug 10 by spell_chekker

Cheers.

Full respect for going to all the games this season. I know it's something Jane's done a few times before. Top effort.

Yep she is not quite right in the head I do believe she did 14 years straight without missing a single game so she is pretty hard core!!

I'm enjoying it so far I'll let you know what toll it has taken next May
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024