Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Half Time 01:36 - Jul 24 with 2193 viewsBoston

...at the 0 - 0 New England v Chicago game. I'm bored to tell you the truth, bloke beside me is from Bristol, tells me that Carling is the most popular beer in the UK. I'm not arguing, but I don't even recall seeing it on tap when I'm trawling my way around town?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

It's Half Time on 01:43 - Jul 24 with 2192 viewsBoston

Oh yeah, Drogba scored a brace for Montreal this afternoon.

It's Half Time on 01:49 - Jul 24 with 2186 viewsBoston

Have just seen a young girl wearing a Rangers shirt. Would have talked to her but in the current climate of youth molestation, I have decided to keep my mouth shut and hands firmly by my sides.

It's Half Time on 01:51 - Jul 24 with 2185 viewsQPRHoop

It's Half Time on 01:43 - Jul 24 by Boston

Oh yeah, Drogba scored a brace for Montreal this afternoon.

I think he is right. I read somewhere that Carling is the most popular as well. That, Nelson and Grolsch are my 3 worst so I was shocked when I read that.
It's Half Time on 02:16 - Jul 24 with 2172 viewsBoston

It's Half Time on 01:51 - Jul 24 by QPRHoop

I think he is right. I read somewhere that Carling is the most popular as well. That, Nelson and Grolsch are my 3 worst so I was shocked when I read that.

In the interests of your blood pressure, I'll try to never post another Drogba comment ever again.

It's Half Time on 02:39 - Jul 24 with 2165 viewsBoston

1 - nuffink New England, effing lucky, didn't start playing until the 70th min. Can hear Paul Mariner on a TV close by, a man who, when not in the preliminaries for Americas ugliest man, has never bowed to altering his accent to get by in a foreign land.

It's Half Time on 03:08 - Jul 24 with 2154 viewsFredManRave

If it doesn't stay sharp until the bottom of the glass then I don't want to know.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's Half Time on 07:37 - Jul 24 with 2101 views18StoneOfHoop

Coming in at no.11 fail of 11 canned beers rated: "Too bitter, too metallic, too quick to go flat - Carling, despite being one of the few British lagers on this list, limps in last. Hey, this a meritocratic process. The proliferation of this abominable dreck at music festivals over the past ten years has been nothing short of a national scandal. I don’t care if Beyonce is pulling you onto the Pyramid Stage to serenade you personally, you’re holding a tin of mouse sick and you should be ashamed."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/samjparker/the-definitive-ranking-of-canned-lagers-from

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

It's Half Time on 07:42 - Jul 24 with 2094 viewsdistortR

It's Half Time on 07:37 - Jul 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

Coming in at no.11 fail of 11 canned beers rated: "Too bitter, too metallic, too quick to go flat - Carling, despite being one of the few British lagers on this list, limps in last. Hey, this a meritocratic process. The proliferation of this abominable dreck at music festivals over the past ten years has been nothing short of a national scandal. I don’t care if Beyonce is pulling you onto the Pyramid Stage to serenade you personally, you’re holding a tin of mouse sick and you should be ashamed."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/samjparker/the-definitive-ranking-of-canned-lagers-from

it is to beer what Reading are to us - fake shite
Login to get fewer ads

It's Half Time on 08:01 - Jul 24 with 2079 viewsPunteR

It's Half Time on 07:37 - Jul 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

I used to drink Stella in a can for years when it was 5.2% ,now its dropped it's alcohol content to 4.8% it somehow doesn't taste the same.

I hardly drink any beers from a can these days. Too gassy, and as Buzzfeed say's ,tastes too tinny.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

It's Half Time on 13:14 - Jul 24 with 1962 viewsfournil

This is always interesting - beer map of the world

It's Half Time on 16:15 - Jul 24 with 1920 viewsBoston

It's Half Time on 13:14 - Jul 24 by fournil

This is always interesting - beer map of the world

Drinking while posting?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=beer+map+of+the+world&view=detailv2&&id=119F

It's Half Time on 16:21 - Jul 24 with 1910 viewsFredManRave

Who won?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

It's Half Time on 17:03 - Jul 24 with 1885 viewsBoston

It's Half Time on 16:21 - Jul 24 by FredManRave

Who won?!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=new+england+1+chicago+0+video&view=detail&mi

It's Half Time on 11:13 - Jul 25 with 1809 viewswelwynranger

It's Half Time on 17:03 - Jul 24 by Boston

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=new+england+1+chicago+0+video&view=detail&mi

Chicago sacked Mark Bircham when they were bottom of the League. After yesterday's result they are bottom of the league. It's a funny old game innit.
It's Half Time on 11:46 - Jul 25 with 1780 viewsCamberleyR

Not sure where they get Carling as being British. Canadian originally isn't it? Either way it's like all mass produced lagers, gassy piss water.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

It's Half Time on 14:06 - Jul 25 with 1756 viewsfournil

It's Half Time on 11:46 - Jul 25 by CamberleyR

Not sure where they get Carling as being British. Canadian originally isn't it? Either way it's like all mass produced lagers, gassy piss water.

Think it is based on sales figures as opposed to where it is brewed, hence Budweiser in Canada instead of Coors. Probably a few years old now, still interesting to see how nationalistic people are about beer/lager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024