Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun off to Charlton 23:03 - Feb 13 with 16337 viewsE17hoop

Apparently
http://www.cafcpicks.com/cgi-bin/drkish/display.pl?month=201602&date=20160213&ti

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Yun off to Charlton on 13:27 - Feb 15 with 2369 viewsBlue_Castello

Yun off to Charlton on 13:16 - Feb 15 by Marc

Or that we have one too many left backs on the books?

Very true there's no point in keeping him if as has happened he is never going to be considered for selection.

Truly frustrating watching the Konch struggle for pace every week, when we have other options available. We will never know if Yun was good enough for the Championship because he was never given the chance, but everything we have seen made him a better option than Konchesky.

Do wonder if Baz was right that he may have a a Green type clause in his contract but surely that's on appearances and he's played bugger all, oh well let's hope Robinson is half decent because that's all we need to be better than Konchesky at the moment.
Yun off to Charlton on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 2330 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Yun off to Charlton on 12:08 - Feb 15 by bosh67

Some of our decision making on players is baffling. Yun, Doughty, Furlong, Gladwin. Surely 4 players that should be taking the pitch every week to grow into positions.

yes makes you wonder what game the manager and dof are watching
Can they not see how poor Perch and Konchesky have been for the majority of the season and can they not see how crap Tosser is?
I think most if not all fans have seen this
Yun off to Charlton on 13:38 - Feb 15 with 2329 viewsisawqpratwcity

I don't think any manager has really put the time and effort into getting the best out of him. I hope he gets a lot of game time over there and can come back with a proven niche for where he might fit in.

Good luck, Yun. Make the most of it.

Edit: Just saw on another thread that he is out of contract this summer, is that true? If so, what a waste of time for him and money for the club.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 13:43]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Yun off to Charlton on 13:42 - Feb 15 with 2309 viewsBlue_Castello

Yun off to Charlton on 13:38 - Feb 15 by isawqpratwcity

I don't think any manager has really put the time and effort into getting the best out of him. I hope he gets a lot of game time over there and can come back with a proven niche for where he might fit in.

Good luck, Yun. Make the most of it.

Edit: Just saw on another thread that he is out of contract this summer, is that true? If so, what a waste of time for him and money for the club.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2016 13:43]

Fyi - think Yuns contract runs out at the end of this season, so having not selected him and played an OAP in his place I would guess he will go and get a better contract offer somewhere else, well maybe as he's probably on the list to be released.
Yun off to Charlton on 13:47 - Feb 15 with 2289 viewsisawqpratwcity

Yun off to Charlton on 13:42 - Feb 15 by Blue_Castello

Fyi - think Yuns contract runs out at the end of this season, so having not selected him and played an OAP in his place I would guess he will go and get a better contract offer somewhere else, well maybe as he's probably on the list to be released.

Cheers, BC. You posted while I was editing.

I acknowledge that he hasn't been instantly impressive but I think there is potential in the lad, waiting to be tapped.

I wish him all the best.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Yun off to Charlton on 13:49 - Feb 15 with 2280 viewssuperhoopdownunder

That is a shame as I think Yun has a good touch, is quite skilful and fast
I do wonder about how our team has been selected for the past 4.5 years - do we have to select the players that earn the most money?
Yun off to Charlton on 13:55 - Feb 15 with 2252 viewsEpsomHoop

Yun off to Charlton on 13:41 - Feb 14 by QPR_John

Modern football requires both fullbacks to be able to attack. Whatever his defensive talents Konchesky cannot attack as he would not be quick enough to get back. In Perch we simply do not have a full back he is a central defender. On that point when was the last time we played when there was not a central defender playing in one of the full back positions. We can only dream of Bardsley and Wilson

haha his defensive talent consists of managing to be second to the ball with a ten yard head start...that takes some doing I'll give him that
Yun off to Charlton on 13:59 - Feb 15 with 2238 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 13:21 - Feb 15 by jonno

Don't the three years parachute payments count as part of our "income"?

sure it does but our wage bill last year swallowed most of that money
Login to get fewer ads

Yun off to Charlton on 14:00 - Feb 15 with 2237 viewsNorthernr

I can't believe YSY isn't a better player than Konchesky but four different QPR managers haven't liked him at LB - Warnock picked him left wing. So there must be a problem there.

Either way, I no longer see the point of picking Konchesky. He won't be here next season (he won't, please, dear God), he's only on loan and he's not very good* Hoepfully Robinson gets a run.

* - all criticism of our full backs (and they have been crap) is tempered slightly by the two bone idle wingers playing in front of them. You'd struggle to find less defensively minded and committed wingers than we have for both flanks here.
Yun off to Charlton on 14:39 - Feb 15 with 2192 viewsJamie

Yun off to Charlton on 14:00 - Feb 15 by Northernr

I can't believe YSY isn't a better player than Konchesky but four different QPR managers haven't liked him at LB - Warnock picked him left wing. So there must be a problem there.

Either way, I no longer see the point of picking Konchesky. He won't be here next season (he won't, please, dear God), he's only on loan and he's not very good* Hoepfully Robinson gets a run.

* - all criticism of our full backs (and they have been crap) is tempered slightly by the two bone idle wingers playing in front of them. You'd struggle to find less defensively minded and committed wingers than we have for both flanks here.

We've got a very good Young winger who is willing to help out defensively too, but he's being left to rot on the bench behind Mackie who is 10 years older and a shadow of the player.
Yun off to Charlton on 14:48 - Feb 15 with 2161 viewssimmo

Yun off to Charlton on 14:39 - Feb 15 by Jamie

We've got a very good Young winger who is willing to help out defensively too, but he's being left to rot on the bench behind Mackie who is 10 years older and a shadow of the player.

He has the POTENTIAL to be better than Mackie, and shown glimpses of it already, but however much you don't rate him in comparison, Mackie has achieved a LOT more and is completely proven at this level. Saying he's a 'shadow' of Petrasso who has less than 40 pro games to his name thus far, is pushing it

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yun off to Charlton on 14:56 - Feb 15 with 2135 viewsJamie

Yun off to Charlton on 14:48 - Feb 15 by simmo

He has the POTENTIAL to be better than Mackie, and shown glimpses of it already, but however much you don't rate him in comparison, Mackie has achieved a LOT more and is completely proven at this level. Saying he's a 'shadow' of Petrasso who has less than 40 pro games to his name thus far, is pushing it

I adore Mackie as much as anyone, but it an undeniable fact that Petrasso is far younger, far quicker and far more skilful.

The 'Mack attack' is the very definition of a 30 minute cameo player to chase lost causes and annoy tiring defences. And as much of a legend as he is around here, he's a player that Forest & Reading quickly bombed out deeming him not good enough.
Yun off to Charlton on 15:04 - Feb 15 with 2127 viewssimmo

Yun off to Charlton on 14:56 - Feb 15 by Jamie

I adore Mackie as much as anyone, but it an undeniable fact that Petrasso is far younger, far quicker and far more skilful.

The 'Mack attack' is the very definition of a 30 minute cameo player to chase lost causes and annoy tiring defences. And as much of a legend as he is around here, he's a player that Forest & Reading quickly bombed out deeming him not good enough.

He wasn't 'bombed out' of Reading, he was on loan and I think he was runner up in their POTY if I remember rightly.

I agree Mackie is probably a better impact player than a starter, but that doesn't mean he's a shadow of Petrasso who other than promising glimpses, has achieved next to fck all so far (albeit with the caveat that he has not had much opportunity as yet).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Yun off to Charlton on 16:22 - Feb 15 with 2050 viewskensalriser

I quite like Yun...however, it does seem strange that a number of successive managers have failed to see what is clearly obvious to a number of fans who live on the other side of the world.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Yun off to Charlton on 17:39 - Feb 15 with 1944 viewsfrancisbowles

A couple of games ago JFH stated that Robinson was in contention. So far I don't think he has even been on the bench and he didn't feature in this afternoon's U21 fixture.

So what is going on? Is he fit or has he has a relapse?
Yun off to Charlton on 17:41 - Feb 15 with 1935 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 17:39 - Feb 15 by francisbowles

A couple of games ago JFH stated that Robinson was in contention. So far I don't think he has even been on the bench and he didn't feature in this afternoon's U21 fixture.

probably being eased back after being out for a year, i expect he'll be involved at some stage this season
Yun off to Charlton on 17:43 - Feb 15 with 1934 viewsTacticalR

Now Yun is not in contention. He's in Charlton.

Air hostess clique

Yun off to Charlton on 17:50 - Feb 15 with 1909 viewsstevec

If you're this concerned about losing Yun then we're in an even worse place than I originally thought.
Yun off to Charlton on 18:05 - Feb 15 with 1876 viewsShunter

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/yun-suk-young-joins-charlton-athletic-on-loan-

This about sums our club up !!
Yun off to Charlton on 18:31 - Feb 15 with 1851 viewsqprphil

Like everyone else I just don't know what goes on at Rangers. We try all these old men, mixed with the lazy buggers we have already, its a recipe for disaster, do we never learn, do we heck. If there is someone who is crap out there who needs signing, just wait, we will be along in a minute.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yun off to Charlton on 18:47 - Feb 15 with 1832 viewsQPR_John

Not in that fixture might suggest he is with the first team ready for Saturday
Yun off to Charlton on 19:03 - Feb 15 with 1807 viewsenfieldargh

This baffles me.

The fella has never been given a proper chance.

Why the heck didnt they play him(if/when fit).

He either doesn't want to sign on again(who can blame him) or he is unable to get fit.

Correct me if wrong but he started to blossom for us prior to the Asia cup wotsit, came back injured and never really got back in despite us crying out for a decent full back.

Think QPR should clear the boards and settle on a 22 man squad and sick to it. Sick of signing players who never get picked over the same dross

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Yun off to Charlton on 20:31 - Feb 15 with 1724 viewsQPRDave

Seems Les ' return is tarnishing his legacy.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/football-wls-another-farcical-de
Yun off to Charlton on 20:31 - Feb 15 with 1725 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 18:05 - Feb 15 by Shunter

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/yun-suk-young-joins-charlton-athletic-on-loan-

This about sums our club up !!

how does this sum the club up? We've loaned out a player who is out of contract in the summer, who has hardly played all season and isn't wanted by the manager. Should we keep him and leave him in the reserves
Yun off to Charlton on 20:33 - Feb 15 with 1721 viewsdaveB

Yun off to Charlton on 20:31 - Feb 15 by QPRDave

Seems Les ' return is tarnishing his legacy.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/football-wls-another-farcical-de

Did Ferdinand become the manager today then? This was Hasselbainks decision, he's in charge of the first team
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024