Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crest Vote 11:07 - Dec 15 with 41290 viewstoboboly

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-club-crest-fans-vote-2852214.aspx

Don't like any of them tbh. 2nd is the better imo but really don't like them. Just a mess of previous badges.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Crest Vote on 09:17 - Dec 31 with 3068 viewsQPunkR

Crest Vote on 20:42 - Dec 19 by DanKNorris

Aye, I'd agree with what's been said above pretty much. Option A for me from these two.
Mainly because the tails of the P and R interact more naturally. While I don't mind the updated font in B, the tails end up looking slightly messy to my eye. The leg of the P being slightly shorter does serve to unclutter the whole thing a bit, though.

QPR - "shit but local"

Crest Vote on 10:12 - Dec 31 with 3014 viewsDejR_vu

Crest Vote on 19:06 - Dec 19 by DanKNorris

A step closer to the classic crest but retaining a nod to the SuperHoops - thanks for the feedback, not all positive of course but some has been constructive. We are determined to get a badge that most of us will like - building on our heritage but looking to the future, but we know its a very hard task to please everyone!

I like the version on the far left. It has the Hoops but I prefer that they aren't a continuation of the Q and R. I think it's somewhere between 2 and 3.

Could the club run the vote again using the two most popular to date with a third incorporating some tweeks based on feedback of the four current options?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Crest Vote on 10:32 - Dec 31 with 2979 viewsdaveB

I went with option 3 in the end thought it was the best of them
Crest Vote on 21:49 - Jan 20 with 2704 viewsGloucs_R

When is this due to be announced?

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024