Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Goburn Signs Official 16:27 - Aug 6 with 14443 viewsDougal_RBlock

Thought this bloke was pony during pre season??? ..... are we that desperate
Another midfielder as well!!!!!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-sign-oscar-gobern-free-transfer-2598087.as
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 16:29]
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 16:31 - Aug 6 with 8680 viewsPinnerPaul

He's not signed to win us the league - will make about 10 apps I guess and hopefully develop from there.
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 16:34 - Aug 6 with 8629 viewsadhoc_qpr

Seems an odd one - if we are desperately cutting costs why add an unnecessary wage for a position we're well stocked in?

Even a small wage seems needless and he's certainly not improving the quality of the squad.
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 16:44 - Aug 6 with 8451 viewsChesshoop

Will share an agent with Ramsey or Ferdinand!
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 16:50 - Aug 6 with 8368 viewshoopstilidie

He was without a club, I imagine his wages won't be very high and they might have seen that he has the capabilities to push on.
Maybe he's just stalled.
Worth a look for little outlay.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 16:51 - Aug 6 with 8354 viewsGloucs_R

12 month deal, no harm.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:00 - Aug 6 with 8273 viewsHAYESBOY

Can he play centre half?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:02 - Aug 6 with 8220 viewsDiscodroids

karl henrys devil seed. Cast in his misty buff image

the most benign Pointless signing in the history of QPR. The money would have been better spent on updated cutlery in the boardroom, better quitled bog roll in the shithouse or another bottle of moet for shanks and bigfoot entertaining blondes on a speed garage night.

A footballing diuretic. , couldnt pass a kidney stone on a diet of broken meats in 16th century england.

the signings are starting to slide down the scale faster than max wall playing 'chopsticks' on a steinway on clacton pier.

i was once driving behind a ford white transit van in hornchurch,1989, that had its handles tied together with a bit of string , when a dead dog wrapped in a bit of grubby tarpaulin fell out the back and i ran over it in my capri.

i went back to witness the crushed organs, battered lino and brain splatter and i never thought id see a more uninspiring depressing sight..

until today.

welcome oscar, i wish you much love.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:22]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:09 - Aug 6 with 8146 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:00 - Aug 6 by HAYESBOY

Can he play centre half?

Can play full back

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:13 - Aug 6 with 8096 viewsHayesender

Maybe because we missed out on Fredericks?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:19 - Aug 6 with 8046 viewsstevec

His Wikipedia 2014/15 season reads as follows;
''Having become out of favour at Huddersfield Town, on 23 October 2014, Gobern joined Chesterfield on an initial one-month loan deal.[16] His loan was ended early on 12 November.''

FFS

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:20 - Aug 6 with 8032 viewsbob566

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:02 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

the most benign Pointless signing in the history of QPR. The money would have been better spent on updated cutlery in the boardroom, better quitled bog roll in the shithouse or another bottle of moet for shanks and bigfoot entertaining blondes on a speed garage night.

A footballing diuretic. , couldnt pass a kidney stone on a diet of broken meats in 16th century england.

the signings are starting to slide down the scale faster than max wall playing 'chopsticks' on a steinway on clacton pier.

i was once driving behind a ford white transit van in hornchurch,1989, that had its handles tied together with a bit of string , when a dead dog wrapped in a bit of grubby tarpaulin fell out the back and i ran over it in my capri.

i went back to witness the crushed organs, battered lino and brain splatter and i never thought id see a more uninspiring depressing sight..

until today.

I don't even know who max wall is but it still made me laugh. Assuming some awful musician who used to butcher songs.
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:20 - Aug 6 with 8030 viewsJigsore

until today.

change the record please, squad player on a 12 month deal isn't exactly glamorous but then again neither are we

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:22 - Aug 6 with 8004 viewshoopstilidie

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:20 - Aug 6 by bob566

I don't even know who max wall is but it still made me laugh. Assuming some awful musician who used to butcher songs.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:25 - Aug 6 with 7971 viewsDiscodroids

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:20 - Aug 6 by Jigsore

change the record please, squad player on a 12 month deal isn't exactly glamorous but then again neither are we

what record do you want me to change it to , the rising damp theme tune, miss jones ?

please dont get on me tits today boy, youll end up over me knee with a bag of findus frozen peas soothing the welts.

i'll say whatever the fu ck i want until northern says otherwise .
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:26]

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:27 - Aug 6 with 7954 viewsadhoc_qpr

It's just a bit pointless - much like a budget version of the Chevanton or Onyewu signings.

If we need someone to sit on the bench use Doughty and save on an extra wage.

Plus being released by Huddersfield who are 4th favourites for relegation isn't inspiring - what happened to that random dutch midfielder who was kicking around the rumour mill last week Ebecelia or something?
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:31 - Aug 6 with 7918 viewsJigsore

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:25 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

what record do you want me to change it to , the rising damp theme tune, miss jones ?

please dont get on me tits today boy, youll end up over me knee with a bag of findus frozen peas soothing the welts.

i'll say whatever the fu ck i want until northern says otherwise .
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:26]

deary me calm down, requesting that you don't blow a gasket at the club's every move isn't a particuarly good reason to start threatening physical violence. Again.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:37 - Aug 6 with 7844 viewsDiscodroids

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:31 - Aug 6 by Jigsore

deary me calm down, requesting that you don't blow a gasket at the club's every move isn't a particuarly good reason to start threatening physical violence. Again.

threating violence, fuk me what are you on about !! what a tart !!

look, we all know you think youre the cream in top of the piss because yourve recently passed your gcse in home economics making a butterscotch angel delight and now mums given you the front door key to tie round your neck like a big boy. but i will casually flay the flesh from your calcium deficent bones on this message board if you insist on trying to be my equal.

you simply havent earned your stripes in the harsh dojo of life to even attempt to slap me across the chops with a white glove.

finish your exams and do a jack kerouac on the eponymous highways and byways into europe that you keep promising us. they await your greatness with as much fervour as you accept everything the club does with a lickspittle passion not seen captain peacock in are you being served.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:38]

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:37 - Aug 6 with 7849 viewsbosh67

Let's be fair. We aren't going to see this kid till the new year so he's been taken on to prove he has got something. Had we signed him on his record for 4 years and 70K a week I would understand people's concern. Let's give the kid a chance.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:44 - Aug 6 with 7795 viewsDorse

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:37 - Aug 6 by bosh67

Let's be fair. We aren't going to see this kid till the new year so he's been taken on to prove he has got something. Had we signed him on his record for 4 years and 70K a week I would understand people's concern. Let's give the kid a chance.

Jigsore or Gobern?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:46 - Aug 6 with 7761 viewsJigsore

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:37 - Aug 6 by Discodroids

threating violence, fuk me what are you on about !! what a tart !!

look, we all know you think youre the cream in top of the piss because yourve recently passed your gcse in home economics making a butterscotch angel delight and now mums given you the front door key to tie round your neck like a big boy. but i will casually flay the flesh from your calcium deficent bones on this message board if you insist on trying to be my equal.

you simply havent earned your stripes in the harsh dojo of life to even attempt to slap me across the chops with a white glove.

finish your exams and do a jack kerouac on the eponymous highways and byways into europe that you keep promising us. they await your greatness with as much fervour as you accept everything the club does with a lickspittle passion not seen captain peacock in are you being served.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:38]

oh Disco your emotive language knows no bounds, would you please write me a little dictionary of your favourites and post it to me for my 20th in a months time?

are you going to do the whole 'your breath smells of cum' tirade again? I did like that one.

the dojo of life sounds like an awful place if you graduate caring more about your own little fan club on a football forum than what a long term project your team is trying to fulfil

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:47 - Aug 6 with 7757 viewsTheBlob

Huddersfield Town didn't want him.Man what a catch.Couldn't be Nahki Wells could it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:51 - Aug 6 with 7717 viewspeejaybee

until today.

Hey, Disco why not compose one of your scintillating essays and e-mail it to Ealing Planning Committee extolling QPRs Planning Application.It might take your mind off all the Pony that the club is signing.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:53 - Aug 6 with 7700 viewsDiscodroids

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:46 - Aug 6 by Jigsore

oh Disco your emotive language knows no bounds, would you please write me a little dictionary of your favourites and post it to me for my 20th in a months time?

are you going to do the whole 'your breath smells of cum' tirade again? I did like that one.

the dojo of life sounds like an awful place if you graduate caring more about your own little fan club on a football forum than what a long term project your team is trying to fulfil

C-A-N I S-P-E-A-K T-O Y-O-U-R C-A-R-E-ER O-R H-A-N-D-L-E-R P-L-E-A-S-E.
T-h-a-n-k y-o-u.

can you please tell your remedial patient that i'll dedicate a col abrahams song to him on mark wrights 'club classics' show on heart fm ..i'll get mark to sign a pair of his tight briefs complete with shit stains on them for this poor raspberry ripple to pick the seeds out of with his buck teeth.

im afraid my dear pant sniffer that if ever a giant( anyone over 5ft in your case)ground your bones for his bread , he'd end up with a loaf of Nimble'

i think it was some geezer in a black roll neck who dished out chocolates to birdson tv at midnight who said 'nothing exists outside the moment '...and you boy, you, are outside the moment my lobotomised nurse ratchett red squirrel fu cker.

youre obviously getting off on it, a bit of beatification over the keyboard when your disciplined by a superior intellect , a man who can show you where you parameters are, a big strong man, with a vim bottle between his legs for a lucky boy like you whose got legs like two tape worms dropping out of a cows arse.

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:53 - Aug 6 with 7699 viewsMarc

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:37 - Aug 6 by bosh67

Why aren't we going to see him until the new year, bosh

Also, he's not a youngster - 24 years of age
[Post edited 6 Aug 2015 17:58]
Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:56 - Aug 6 with 7680 viewsqpr1976

Oscar Goburn Signs Official on 17:20 - Aug 6 by bob566

Musically probably best known for 'England's Glory' as written by the noble overlord of amazing phrasing. Count Dracula of spectacular vernacular. Lord Upminster himself.
Nope, not DD - ID
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024