Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? 10:10 - Dec 14 with 1931 viewsHarryHorse

Seems to me that threads on here get quite a lot of views but very few actual comments .Posts get likes and dislikes but I think there would be more interaction if those people actually said why they liked or probably even better disliked a post as the instigator would probably come back with a response in turn and so on . Just a thought anyway
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 10:54 - Dec 14 with 1919 viewsstraightatthewall

I'm neither he nor there on the topic.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 15:36 - Dec 14 with 1866 viewsPlumbs

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 10:54 - Dec 14 by straightatthewall

I'm neither he nor there on the topic.

I prefer interaction myself.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 03:10 - Dec 15 with 1835 viewsOsbourne

Debate is always fun. Some posts get some nice debate going.

I think Pool can win on Saturday v Bournemouth.

Well, when I have got a gin and tonic or two inside me!

We will see!
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 16:25 - Dec 15 with 1807 viewsLala

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 03:10 - Dec 15 by Osbourne

Debate is always fun. Some posts get some nice debate going.

I think Pool can win on Saturday v Bournemouth.

Well, when I have got a gin and tonic or two inside me!

We will see!

It's a good point Harry...I tend not to even notice the like or dislike option, just go straight in there the interactive way.

I don't understand why there aren't more responses to be honest, as you say, lots of viewing going on.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 1769 viewsHarryHorse

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 16:25 - Dec 15 by Lala

It's a good point Harry...I tend not to even notice the like or dislike option, just go straight in there the interactive way.

I don't understand why there aren't more responses to be honest, as you say, lots of viewing going on.

I became aware that several of my posts were attracting dislikes from one person , yet I've hardly ever seen him post . Don't have a problem with that but it would be good if he explained why once in a while , might stimulate further discussion.
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:54 - Dec 15 with 1757 viewsPoolseasider

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:08 - Dec 15 by HarryHorse

I became aware that several of my posts were attracting dislikes from one person , yet I've hardly ever seen him post . Don't have a problem with that but it would be good if he explained why once in a while , might stimulate further discussion.

Totally agree don't really see the point and should be dropped.
There are enough polls on here and being give a poll on a post is not for me.
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 21:41 - Dec 15 with 1737 viewsterminallytangerine

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:54 - Dec 15 by Poolseasider

Totally agree don't really see the point and should be dropped.
There are enough polls on here and being give a poll on a post is not for me.

I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat but as these posters aren't anonymous it is easy to point out the error of their ways.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 21:42]
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 09:04 - Dec 16 with 1689 viewsLala

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 21:41 - Dec 15 by terminallytangerine

I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat but as these posters aren't anonymous it is easy to point out the error of their ways.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 21:42]

'I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat'

Just had my first chuckle of the day....thanks TT

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Login to get fewer ads

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 13:50 - Dec 16 with 1670 viewsHarryHorse

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 09:04 - Dec 16 by Lala

'I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat'

Just had my first chuckle of the day....thanks TT

How do you point out the error of someone's ways if they don't actually post anything TT ? That essentially is my point
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 1635 viewsterminallytangerine

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 13:50 - Dec 16 by HarryHorse

How do you point out the error of someone's ways if they don't actually post anything TT ? That essentially is my point

Well there is always the opportunity of a bit of casual abuse once you've identified the miserable.

Not that I would advocate such a thing on such a sophisticated site as this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024