Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, this Plan B 10:02 - Sep 30 with 1478 viewsstraightatthewall

What do you think he should do?

My view is that the only option available to him, is to go long. Route 1. If he doesn't do it, then another manager - Boothroyd? - needs to come in and get it working.

We don't have the quality to try and play football, so we have to find a way to create and score goals. This would also solve the issue of our relatively weak midfield AND give us a better chance of loaning players from PL cloggers like West Ham.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

So then, this Plan B on 22:31 - Sep 30 with 1410 views1953Original

I'd say SATW that tonight shows that the players are competing for Riga and we just need to get that first win under our belts and who knows where it may take us. We still need a goalscorer though for me.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

So then, this Plan B on 09:07 - Oct 1 with 1390 viewsWindyMiller

So then, this Plan B on 22:31 - Sep 30 by 1953Original

I'd say SATW that tonight shows that the players are competing for Riga and we just need to get that first win under our belts and who knows where it may take us. We still need a goalscorer though for me.

Not sure about Boothroyd and why rock the boat? Players clearly like Riga and so do the fans. We just need to stick together between now and the end of the year and somehow get half a dozen wins on the board to give us a fighting chance in the second half of the season. Not sure we need a Plan B just yet - unless it involves sticking Oyston in a crate and shipping him to a deserted island.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024