Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Injury news 20:08 - Sep 23 with 1148 viewsWizaard

Was told today that Gary Mackenzie has torn his achilles and will be out four months.

Doubt we'll ever see him play again for us.
Injury news on 20:42 - Sep 23 with 1122 viewsrigabeliever

Shame we couldn't have got shut of him in the summer - has there ever been a player at Bloomfield Road who's had such a fall from grace?

From the Gary McKenzie's having a party chants at Doncaster to being ridiculed and criticised by the end and replaced by an 18 year old.

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Injury news on 21:12 - Sep 23 with 1109 viewsbfcpete

Injury news on 20:42 - Sep 23 by rigabeliever

Shame we couldn't have got shut of him in the summer - has there ever been a player at Bloomfield Road who's had such a fall from grace?

From the Gary McKenzie's having a party chants at Doncaster to being ridiculed and criticised by the end and replaced by an 18 year old.

How did he get the injury? In a nightclub?
Injury news on 21:58 - Sep 23 with 1081 viewsFixitian

Injury news on 21:12 - Sep 23 by bfcpete

How did he get the injury? In a nightclub?

Probably a drink related injury.
Injury news on 22:29 - Sep 23 with 1062 viewsOsbourne

Poor old Gary Mackenzie. If he has torn his achilles tendon then that is a nasty injury.
I always looked on Mackenzie as our skipper and a bit of a 'man mountain.' He was certainly a very strong looking man at the heart of defence. Bit of a Tony Adams (Arsenal).

Anyway, hope his injury is not too bad and we have a chance to see him in action soon again. We were short of defenders Saturday, and one of them limped off at the end and is probably going to be out for about 4-6 weeks, it was the Belgium central defender playing instead of Clarke. I cannot remember what his name was?
We need 3 points v Norwich Saturday. Good odds on us getting a win, I'm thinking of having a punt? You can get 4:1 or even 5:1 us winning! That's easy money! Don't be influenced by me though! My theory is, we have got to win one soon.
Injury news on 19:44 - Sep 24 with 936 viewsLetsbasham

Injury news on 22:29 - Sep 23 by Osbourne

Poor old Gary Mackenzie. If he has torn his achilles tendon then that is a nasty injury.
I always looked on Mackenzie as our skipper and a bit of a 'man mountain.' He was certainly a very strong looking man at the heart of defence. Bit of a Tony Adams (Arsenal).

Anyway, hope his injury is not too bad and we have a chance to see him in action soon again. We were short of defenders Saturday, and one of them limped off at the end and is probably going to be out for about 4-6 weeks, it was the Belgium central defender playing instead of Clarke. I cannot remember what his name was?
We need 3 points v Norwich Saturday. Good odds on us getting a win, I'm thinking of having a punt? You can get 4:1 or even 5:1 us winning! That's easy money! Don't be influenced by me though! My theory is, we have got to win one soon.

Wasn't it Gmac who was accused of putting new recruits off signing for us, or was that another myth........

Anyway, without new players I predict no win this year
Injury news on 21:55 - Sep 24 with 884 viewselectric_eel

Haven't see him play for months and that includes when he was playing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024