Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't take much more of this 12:28 - Dec 21 with 4094 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Public outpourings of sympathy from the press, media, Sky, BT Sport etc. for a club who continually bent over and spread their cheeks. A club who wouldn't be in the Premier League and possibly not even existence without bending over and taking it. Now apparently they've been asked to bend over once too often?? So now it's not ok to bend over is it?? And now their saviour has 'gone too far' PEOPLE ARE FEELING SORRY FOR THEM?!?!?! Jeeeeeeeesus wept .....

Please Mr Tan, see the banners they've got at Anfield and listen to the chants - then get yourself the f*** out of there and take them for all the money they owe you so they can go back into League 2 where they belong.
I can't take much more of this on 12:39 - Dec 21 with 3240 viewsSwanfan1

TonyBarretTimes 3m
Plenty of Tan Out banners in the Cardiff end at Anfileld; another simply states "We want our club back."

they would not be in Premier League if they got their club back

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

I can't take much more of this on 12:42 - Dec 21 with 3226 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

I can't take much more of this on 12:39 - Dec 21 by Swanfan1

TonyBarretTimes 3m
Plenty of Tan Out banners in the Cardiff end at Anfileld; another simply states "We want our club back."

They want it all ways. It's ironic - they're at a big Premier League game today playing a dream fixture against Liverpool, holding banners that state they want the person who got them there to leave. F*** off back to your fixtures against Rochdale and Colchester then is it.
I can't take much more of this on 12:44 - Dec 21 with 3213 viewsairedale

I can't take much more of this on 12:39 - Dec 21 by Swanfan1

TonyBarretTimes 3m

If I was a Cardiff supporter, especially looking at what has been done at Swansea, I wouldn't care if the club went into receivership and plummeted down the league (or even out of it), just to get rid of the debt and the loonies.
I can't take much more of this on 12:44 - Dec 21 with 3211 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 12:42 - Dec 21 by OhRobbieRobbie

They want it all ways. It's ironic - they're at a big Premier League game today playing a dream fixture against Liverpool, holding banners that state they want the person who got them there to leave. F*** off back to your fixtures against Rochdale and Colchester then is it.

You're sounding very angry M.

With justification I may add!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I can't take much more of this on 12:50 - Dec 21 with 3191 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

I can't take much more of this on 12:44 - Dec 21 by union_jack

You're sounding very angry M.

With justification I may add!!

Just turned on BT Sport to watch the game and saw all the sympathy pouring in for them from BT and some of the newspaper headlines and thought ... you f***ing what?!?!?!? Unbelievable mun!

The club who are least deserving of any success in the whole of the history of the world ... getting sympathy from everyone because their chairman who got them out of seriously deep s*** has made another decision they don't like.

I can't take much more of this on 12:52 - Dec 21 with 3181 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 12:50 - Dec 21 by OhRobbieRobbie

Just turned on BT Sport to watch the game and saw all the sympathy pouring in for them from BT and some of the newspaper headlines and thought ... you f***ing what?!?!?!? Unbelievable mun!

The club who are least deserving of any success in the whole of the history of the world ... getting sympathy from everyone because their chairman who got them out of seriously deep s*** has made another decision they don't like.

You know my view on it.

No argument here.

I can't take much more of this on 12:54 - Dec 21 with 3164 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

I can't take much more of this on 12:52 - Dec 21 by union_jack

You know my view on it.

No argument here.

Hope you're well by the way mate, long time no see! Hope to bump into you soon so we can offload some Cardiff-related anger onto one another :-)
I can't take much more of this on 12:58 - Dec 21 with 3146 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 12:54 - Dec 21 by OhRobbieRobbie

Hope you're well by the way mate, long time no see! Hope to bump into you soon so we can offload some Cardiff-related anger onto one another :-)

I'm fine thanks. Yes, must meet up soon.

Login to get fewer ads

I can't take much more of this on 13:04 - Dec 21 with 3112 viewsJohnw102

Can hear Cardiff supporters singing "Vincent Tan is full of s**t"

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

I can't take much more of this on 13:16 - Dec 21 with 3071 viewsdgt73

I can't take much more of this on 12:42 - Dec 21 by OhRobbieRobbie

The truth is no business man from Cardiff wanted to know, so some crazy guy stepped in. Good enough for them.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

I can't take much more of this on 13:34 - Dec 21 with 3015 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

I can't take much more of this on 13:16 - Dec 21 by dgt73

The truth is no business man from Cardiff wanted to know, so some crazy guy stepped in. Good enough for them.

Few more goals for Liverpool now and they'll be chanting for Tan and holding up 'Malky Out' banners.
I can't take much more of this on 15:12 - Dec 21 with 2851 viewsBrynmill_Jack

With all the money flying around Cardiff I find it staggering that no business man was ever remotely interested in taking them over. It just adds weight to the theory that in reality they are a Valleys club whose ground just happens to be in Cardiff.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I can't take much more of this on 17:11 - Dec 21 with 2711 viewsjack_lord

I can't take much more of this on 15:12 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

With all the money flying around Cardiff I find it staggering that no business man was ever remotely interested in taking them over. It just adds weight to the theory that in reality they are a Valleys club whose ground just happens to be in Cardiff.

Money that they got because the assembly, which those bunch of unts didn't want, basically has given them everything. I hang my head in shame voting for the assembly.

The welsh media love in for cardiff and milky has been been even more sickening, even after watching that programme on the review of welsh ( I mean cardiff) sports last night.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I can't take much more of this on 17:16 - Dec 21 with 2695 viewsexiledclaseboy

And they welcomed him with open arms, casually accepted the colour change which whizzed all over their history and proclaimed him as the second coming. They deserve everything that's coming their way. F*ck 'em.

Poll: Tory leader

I can't take much more of this on 17:33 - Dec 21 with 2635 viewsrockin

I can't take much more of this on 17:16 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

And they welcomed him with open arms, casually accepted the colour change which whizzed all over their history and proclaimed him as the second coming. They deserve everything that's coming their way. F*ck 'em.

That's how I feel - they could have earned respect by standing up to him much earlier.

But they chased the wonga
[Post edited 21 Dec 2013 17:34]
I can't take much more of this on 17:39 - Dec 21 with 2616 viewsbermudajack

Stepped in???
Cardiff actually advertised globally for foreign investment to negate their debt and push onto the PL.
They actually hired people who's responsibility it was to go and find these kind of investors at all costs.
Whilst I don't wish them any more heartache off the pitch I can't help feeling that They did this to themselves...
I still can't believe that some of their supporters groups didn't realise what a nutter Tan was when he made the incredible decision to change their colours and name without fan consultation, in fact, they supported his changes as long as he absorbed the debt and put more money in enabling promotion.
I cannot for one second to imagine that happening to us with such little fuss.

The council, the club directors, players and all fans should 'do a petty' and get rid now ASAP and accept the consequences whatever they may be. "Show some bottle, unite & Save your club FFS"

Remember Blackburn and their mad Venky owners?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

I can't take much more of this on 18:59 - Dec 21 with 2469 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't take much more of this on 17:39 - Dec 21 by bermudajack

Stepped in???
Cardiff actually advertised globally for foreign investment to negate their debt and push onto the PL.
They actually hired people who's responsibility it was to go and find these kind of investors at all costs.
Whilst I don't wish them any more heartache off the pitch I can't help feeling that They did this to themselves...
I still can't believe that some of their supporters groups didn't realise what a nutter Tan was when he made the incredible decision to change their colours and name without fan consultation, in fact, they supported his changes as long as he absorbed the debt and put more money in enabling promotion.

The council, the club directors, players and all fans should 'do a petty' and get rid now ASAP and accept the consequences whatever they may be. "Show some bottle, unite & Save your club FFS"

And don't forget, they were all over these boards giving it the big one. "We're going up cos were owned by billionaires, you've got no chance etc etc". They enjoyed rubbing our noses in it, even revelled in it.
They didn't really protest at all about their colour change either, so perhaps finally the chickens have come home to roost. Tough sh*t, eh

I can't take much more of this on 19:02 - Dec 21 with 2450 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 18:59 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

And don't forget, they were all over these boards giving it the big one. "We're going up cos were owned by billionaires, you've got no chance etc etc". They enjoyed rubbing our noses in it, even revelled in it.
They didn't really protest at all about their colour change either, so perhaps finally the chickens have come home to roost. Tough sh*t, eh

Someone mentioned they were like cockroaches yesterday, because they can survive a nuclear attack!!

Let's hope this is their comeuppance but I'm not holding my breath.

I can't take much more of this on 19:08 - Dec 21 with 2426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't take much more of this on 19:02 - Dec 21 by union_jack

Someone mentioned they were like cockroaches yesterday, because they can survive a nuclear attack!!

Let's hope this is their comeuppance but I'm not holding my breath.

The assembly will invent some excuse to intervene just like they did over Cardiff Airport. If this should happen there should be a public enquiry.

I can't take much more of this on 19:11 - Dec 21 with 2413 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 19:08 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

The assembly will invent some excuse to intervene just like they did over Cardiff Airport. If this should happen there should be a public enquiry.

At first I thought you were joking. Then reality hit home!

I can't take much more of this on 19:13 - Dec 21 with 2393 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't take much more of this on 19:11 - Dec 21 by union_jack

At first I thought you were joking. Then reality hit home!

They are so Cardiff - centric I wouldn't put anything past them. Honestly

I can't take much more of this on 19:15 - Dec 21 with 2381 viewsunion_jack

I can't take much more of this on 19:13 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

They are so Cardiff - centric I wouldn't put anything past them. Honestly

Don't we know it!

I can't take much more of this on 19:20 - Dec 21 with 2361 viewsFlashberryjack

I can't take much more of this on 17:16 - Dec 21 by exiledclaseboy

Correct.........F*ck em with a capital F

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I can't take much more of this on 19:25 - Dec 21 with 2331 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I can't take much more of this on 19:20 - Dec 21 by Flashberryjack

Correct.........F*ck em with a capital F

Shouldn't that be a "Capitol" F

I can't take much more of this on 19:43 - Dec 21 with 2257 viewsreddythered

I can't take much more of this on 17:39 - Dec 21 by bermudajack

Stepped in???

No, we didn't advertise globally. Not sure where you got that from.

Tien Ghee was the first Malaysian investor. Two versions of how exist; one was that another business deal was going through with Tien Ghee and the person involved got him into football. The other was that his son wrote to a load of clubs asking for a trial and that we were one of only two to even bother replying.

Regardless, TG came on board. He was a high ranking employee of Berjaya, Tan's company. He lated convinced Tan in invest in the club.

Met TG once or twice - genuinely seemed like a nice guy acknowledged the football culture was a learning curve for them. He left Berjaya and then CCFC within the space of a month, Dalman taking over as chairman.

Firmly believe that with TG and without Tan, there may be less money into the club, but far more stability and less of the pantomime stuff that's been going on.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024