Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player leaving today 09:46 - Jun 28 with 5559 viewsBakes

Taylor's tweeted again, there's a player leaving later this morning, who ever guesses correctly wins a prize.

A) Cisse
B) Remy
C) Cesar
D) Bosingwa
E) Park
F) Hoilett
G Granero
H) Mbia
I) Taarabt
J) Other

Place your bets!

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Player leaving today on 09:52 - Jun 28 with 3613 viewsreal_loftus

Just one?

ATAF.

Player leaving today on 09:55 - Jun 28 with 3569 viewsadhoc_qpr

Cisse or Granero would be my guesses.

They both seem to want to leave and seem to have been in discussions with other clubs.
Player leaving today on 09:57 - Jun 28 with 3562 viewsbaz_qpr

Cisse has been released on a free
Player leaving today on 09:57 - Jun 28 with 3549 viewsTheBlob

SWP to Palace.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Player leaving today on 10:04 - Jun 28 with 3520 viewsBasingstokeR

Cisse on a free
Player leaving today on 10:08 - Jun 28 with 3476 viewsWokingR

Please be Bosingwa
Please be Bosingwa
Please be Bosingwa

Player leaving today on 10:14 - Jun 28 with 3439 viewsexiled_dictator

http://e1.365dm.com/12/12/660x350/DjibrilCisse_2878414.jpg?20130120121855

Thanks to GOD, I can now go back to France or the Middle East or Russia to play my way into France's 2014 World Cup Team.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Player leaving today on 10:21 - Jun 28 with 3399 viewsadhoc_qpr

Glad that he's off the wage bill but 'mutual consent' basically means we've paid him off!

Depressing start that we couldn't even get a fee for Cisse who has a decent reputation and goal scoring record across his career.

Admittedly we aren't in a position of strength but QPR's negotiating skills are woeful.
Login to get fewer ads

Player leaving today on 10:23 - Jun 28 with 3390 viewssimmo

So that is £4m in transfers and however much a week and all he did was condemn us to another year of misery with a goal against Stoke...

In all seriousness it is a shame we couldnt be the team his ability deserves, with the right service and set up he is an outstanding goalscorer, easily the best we have had probably since Ferdinand and if things had gone differently he could have been a cult hero at LR. Glad to have him off the wage bill though and the sooner more follow the better.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Player leaving today on 10:26 - Jun 28 with 3355 viewsClive_Anderson

Player leaving today on 10:21 - Jun 28 by adhoc_qpr

Glad that he's off the wage bill but 'mutual consent' basically means we've paid him off!

Depressing start that we couldn't even get a fee for Cisse who has a decent reputation and goal scoring record across his career.

Admittedly we aren't in a position of strength but QPR's negotiating skills are woeful.

If it's a choice between keeping him and paying him off then we surely have to keep him as he's bound to score a load in the Championship.
Player leaving today on 10:29 - Jun 28 with 3340 viewsimustbemad

Player leaving today on 10:26 - Jun 28 by Clive_Anderson

If it's a choice between keeping him and paying him off then we surely have to keep him as he's bound to score a load in the Championship.

Problem is he doesn't want to stay
Player leaving today on 10:30 - Jun 28 with 3335 viewsbosh67

If we can get rid of Remy, Mackie, Adel and a few other forward thinking players we can start playing the Spanish 4-6 system.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Player leaving today on 10:33 - Jun 28 with 3312 viewssilky

Its a shame, 10 goals in 29 games isn't that bad really.

Could of been quite the weapon in the Champ.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Player leaving today on 10:40 - Jun 28 with 3268 viewsJonDoeman

Player leaving today on 10:33 - Jun 28 by silky

Its a shame, 10 goals in 29 games isn't that bad really.

Could of been quite the weapon in the Champ.

He's a weapon alright. definitely one the collection of Cnts has left the building. good news.

It Is What It Is !!

Player leaving today on 10:48 - Jun 28 with 3219 viewsdaveB

paying him off may well have been cheaper than paying his contract up when we sell him, sounds like he took a small a pay off so he can go on a free and get a massive signing on fee wherever he ends up, good deal for both parties
Player leaving today on 10:48 - Jun 28 with 3215 viewsadhoc_qpr

The thing is, if we are going to have to pay off all these players surely we might as well get rid by August at the latest so that we still have a bit of time to reshape the squad and prepare for next season?

Having them all lingering around like a bad smell through pre-season can't really help us build some kind of team spirit.
Player leaving today on 10:49 - Jun 28 with 3212 viewshoopstilidie

To be losing a player of his talent is sad.
To be losing a player with his attitude and disruptive influence I say bon voyage, bon chance and don't let la porte hit you on the derriere on your sortie.

Je m’en fou.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Player leaving today on 10:56 - Jun 28 with 3171 viewstoboboly

Player leaving today on 10:21 - Jun 28 by adhoc_qpr

This.

How could we not even have got £2 and a copy of Razzle? We seem to be very crap at negotiating, the Borrowdale, Jason Jarrett, Padula etc

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Player leaving today on 11:02 - Jun 28 with 3135 viewstimcocking

I still can't get over the fact that a player leaving is a very pleasing occurence whereas i'm upset to see us signing players.

Cisse gone, absolutely brilliant news. Facking pr!ck, and i feel that's being more than generous.
Player leaving today on 11:11 - Jun 28 with 3098 viewsderbyhoop

There's nothing to indicate we paid him off. More likely that he has been released, is now a free agent and we don't have to pay his wages any more. As a free agent he will find it easier to get somewhere else. Any transfer fee, we might have been able to command for a 31 year old who doesn't want to be here, would have been a drop in the ocean compared to the wages we'd have paid if he stayed.

So that makes 4 strikers (DJ, Hulse and Betty) gone from a side who couldn't score in a brothel.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Player leaving today on 11:16 - Jun 28 with 3070 viewsN12Hoop

Does that mean I can unfollow him on Twitter now? Was always hoping for another titbit along the lines of "step outside for a fight". Instead all I saw were adverts for his clothing line. Maybe he'll go to Russia now and develop a line of furry hats. Undoubtedly talented he clearly isn't focussed on his job and players like that we need to be shot of as a matter of priority.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Player leaving today on 11:18 - Jun 28 with 3057 viewsdaveB

Player leaving today on 11:11 - Jun 28 by derbyhoop

There's nothing to indicate we paid him off. More likely that he has been released, is now a free agent and we don't have to pay his wages any more. As a free agent he will find it easier to get somewhere else. Any transfer fee, we might have been able to command for a 31 year old who doesn't want to be here, would have been a drop in the ocean compared to the wages we'd have paid if he stayed.

So that makes 4 strikers (DJ, Hulse and Betty) gone from a side who couldn't score in a brothel.

DJ hasn't gone and I'm not sure we'll miss the goal machines Hulse and Betty, better off losing them and getting better players in
Player leaving today on 11:21 - Jun 28 with 3038 viewsClive_Anderson

Player leaving today on 10:29 - Jun 28 by imustbemad

Problem is he doesn't want to stay

The he shouldn't get a pay off and we might be able to get a fee for him.

I don't understand it if we have paid him off as he is the one wanting to leave.

Player leaving today on 11:25 - Jun 28 with 3015 viewsozexile

I hope DJ stays. If Redknapp thinks that Zamora and Johnson are gonna get us promoted then he's crackers.
Player leaving today on 11:31 - Jun 28 with 2985 viewsfakekerby

Player leaving today on 11:25 - Jun 28 by ozexile

I hope DJ stays. If Redknapp thinks that Zamora and Johnson are gonna get us promoted then he's crackers.

I really don't see how DJ is any more reliable than AJ or Bobby, has DJ ever been fit for us??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024