Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket 11:46 - Jun 27 with 2790 viewsTrom

Cracked and renewed. Have had it for 20+ years and really considered giving it up. It wasn't the relegation but the manner of relegation. Unless players attitudes change for 2013/14 this could be my last. Last season >£600 and the time sacrificed to watch that lot did not make for a compelling product. Can't ever remember feeling like that (even including relegation to league 1).

How many of you lot have renewed or knocked it on the head for the time being? I imagine lots more will pick and choose games next season.
Season Ticket on 11:52 - Jun 27 with 2170 viewsLambourn

i would knock it on the head also. but the wife isnt worth spending the saturday with.
Season Ticket on 12:09 - Jun 27 with 2141 viewsPinnerPaul

Renewed myself this morning.

Was always going to, to be honest.

Supporting a club isn't about giving up after a bad season, especially when you have supported them all your life and for me that means enduring quite a few bad seasons!
Season Ticket on 12:09 - Jun 27 with 2136 viewsW14Hoop

Season Ticket on 11:52 - Jun 27 by Lambourn

i would knock it on the head also. but the wife isnt worth spending the saturday with.

haha!
I went through the usual phaffing around, will I, won't I, can't justify the cost, taking food out of my child's mouth etc. FInally MTFU and renewed online.

It's what I do.
Another season in R block. Come on you R's
Season Ticket on 12:13 - Jun 27 with 2130 viewsStanisgod

Just renewed for me and Stan Jnr who wasn't going to but changed his mind.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season Ticket on 12:14 - Jun 27 with 2126 viewsVish

with you all the way on this one.

Usually I book events work/social/holidays around the home games at the very least to make sure I can get to them.

this year i'm on holiday for Sheff Wed home match - and quite frankly, for the first time, i'm not fussed at all.
Season Ticket on 12:18 - Jun 27 with 2111 viewsWokingR

Season Ticket on 12:13 - Jun 27 by Stanisgod

Just renewed for me and Stan Jnr who wasn't going to but changed his mind.

How did you convince him?
Am in the same position where my daughter is still so dissillusioned from last year than I am struggling to persuade her it is the right thing to do
Any advice welcome
Season Ticket on 12:24 - Jun 27 with 2103 viewsBlackCrowe

I heard that 6,000 renewals as of last week. If true, i can't make up my mind if that's good or bad at this stage of the process. Would imagine that TF would think that anything less than 9k would be disappointing.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Season Ticket on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 2083 viewsA40Bosh

I have just renewed in SAR and my dad actually asked me to get him one this season too - at least he cant be accused of being a glory hunter!!

He has a restricted view seat at the moment lower down in SAR and I am just hoping that some of the seats around me in the back two rows dont renew and become available after the deadline tomorrow and I can move him up closer to us.

My Season Ticket this year is partially sponsored by Ikea who the night before I renewed, inadvertently did not correctly scan all my goods at the till and did not put a £200 chest of drawers through the POS. I genuinely (no, really genuinely) did not realise the mistake until we were on the Nth Circ and it was not possible to turn back at that stage.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket on 12:35 - Jun 27 with 2079 viewsLowerloftLad

Me my dad and my gf all renewed well its my dads first ever season ticket I was not going to bother at all but it does look like Harry is getting a good little side down there who want to give a real to and actually play for QPR

Green
Simpson ounha hill l/b
Swp ale BARTON? Hogan
Johnson Zamora

Now that's not a bad championship side now is it could see two or three good players coming in 9/10 out the door and adel,remy,samba have still not left
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Ticket on 12:38 - Jun 27 with 2067 viewsNorthernr

All our lot have renewed, and Simmo has got one when he didn't have one last season. Did mine after the last pay day.

It's an illness.
Season Ticket on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 2038 viewsloftboy

3 of us regulars plus a new one for my youngest daughter to replace my 2nd eldest daughter who is going to be seated with her boyfriend lowerloftlad!!!!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Season Ticket on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 2030 viewsJeff

I've renewed, I was always going to despite my apathy, but at least three people who were near me in R block haven't renewed for varying reasons- think this season a lot of the ground is going to be quite different, with a lot of new faces and/or empty seats...

Can we not knock it?

Season Ticket on 13:07 - Jun 27 with 1997 viewssimmo

Season Ticket on 12:38 - Jun 27 by Northernr

All our lot have renewed, and Simmo has got one when he didn't have one last season. Did mine after the last pay day.

It's an illness.

That is cos I'm a glory hunter

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Season Ticket on 13:10 - Jun 27 with 1989 viewskingo

Renewed for me and the two juniors his week, as I was always going to do. As someone else has said it is an illness that I have had for a very long time. Have seen some very bad seasons and still renewed, so this season was never going to be any different. Plus I have a hunch that we will have a good season, thicker hoops and all that.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Season Ticket on 13:16 - Jun 27 with 1974 viewsHayesender

Season Ticket on 12:35 - Jun 27 by A40Bosh

I have just renewed in SAR and my dad actually asked me to get him one this season too - at least he cant be accused of being a glory hunter!!

He has a restricted view seat at the moment lower down in SAR and I am just hoping that some of the seats around me in the back two rows dont renew and become available after the deadline tomorrow and I can move him up closer to us.

My Season Ticket this year is partially sponsored by Ikea who the night before I renewed, inadvertently did not correctly scan all my goods at the till and did not put a £200 chest of drawers through the POS. I genuinely (no, really genuinely) did not realise the mistake until we were on the Nth Circ and it was not possible to turn back at that stage.

Reminds me of the time my mum bought a new kitchen from Texas in east Acton.

They came round and fitted it, bit never billed her. £3000 kitchen (a lot of money back then) for nowt

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Season Ticket on 13:18 - Jun 27 with 1969 viewsStanisgod

Season Ticket on 12:18 - Jun 27 by WokingR

How did you convince him?
Am in the same position where my daughter is still so dissillusioned from last year than I am struggling to persuade her it is the right thing to do
Any advice welcome

Me and Mrs Stan offered to go halves on paying for his ticket !! He's just become a dad so things a bit tight for him and I must admit I wasn't looking forward to going alone.
To be fair he wasn't really bothered about going even when there was a free ticket available due to the sh@t last season but when the fixtures came out I think he relented.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season Ticket on 13:19 - Jun 27 with 1969 viewstoboboly

Season Ticket on 13:16 - Jun 27 by Hayesender

Reminds me of the time my mum bought a new kitchen from Texas in east Acton.

They came round and fitted it, bit never billed her. £3000 kitchen (a lot of money back then) for nowt

Suddenly explains why they went out of business.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Season Ticket on 13:29 - Jun 27 with 1948 viewsQPunkR

Season Ticket on 12:38 - Jun 27 by Northernr

It's an illness.

Damn straight it's an illness!!

Still have yet to renew but I'm gonna have some final mulling-over time this evening and will probably renew up in Q Block tomoz.
Wasn't the prospect of Championship football which has had me reconsidering, just feeling jaded about the whole shabang, and the way we've been treated over the last few years has left a bad taste in the mouth.
I was even more anti-renewing before, but Uncle Tony did pleasantly surprise me with the pricing.

Just the one more season then

QPR - "shit but local"

Season Ticket on 13:41 - Jun 27 with 1925 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket on 12:52 - Jun 27 by Jeff

I've renewed, I was always going to despite my apathy, but at least three people who were near me in R block haven't renewed for varying reasons- think this season a lot of the ground is going to be quite different, with a lot of new faces and/or empty seats...

I think the ground will be exactly the same, not enough leg room, not enough toilets etc etc etc

Actually offy reported yetserday that onl;y a few "new" seats left.

Obviously more will be released after tomorrow.

I imagine TF etc will be delighted if we sell 75% of what we sold last season.

Obviously walk ups will be lower for most games , as well as away support being lower.

Season Ticket on 13:42 - Jun 27 with 1921 viewsdaveB

Just did mine, left the last minute as usual
Season Ticket on 13:46 - Jun 27 with 1908 viewsDWQPR

Five from our family have renewed, ranging from the old man aged 80 to my four year old son. Must admit if we had stayed in the PL I would certainly have considered not bothering after 40+ years. It wasn't our season that pished me off but what an absolute con the PL really is. Now actually looking forward to the Championship. Haven't renewed my away ST but don't think that would be too much of an issue, looking forward to buying tickets for away games for circa £25 rather than £50.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Season Ticket on 13:46 - Jun 27 with 1908 viewsLowerloftLad

You mean there will be even less Wigan fans than last season

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Season Ticket on 20:26 - Jun 27 with 1814 viewssmegma

Season Ticket on 12:24 - Jun 27 by BlackCrowe

I heard that 6,000 renewals as of last week. If true, i can't make up my mind if that's good or bad at this stage of the process. Would imagine that TF would think that anything less than 9k would be disappointing.

Or 'Record Sales Figures' in Ian Taylor speak.

Renewed this morning and was allowed to move from gold to bronze. You know, the bronze section that was sold out two weeks ago. I think we'll have a row each to ourselves come the Wednesday game.
Season Ticket on 08:59 - Jun 28 with 1719 viewsWokingR

Renewed both of mine last night and still struggling to explain why.
Can't see my daughter getting her enthusiasm back any time soon so there will be a lot of mates guesting as a 12 year old girl this year.
Season Ticket on 09:02 - Jun 28 with 1719 viewssimmo

Season Ticket on 13:46 - Jun 27 by DWQPR

Five from our family have renewed, ranging from the old man aged 80 to my four year old son. Must admit if we had stayed in the PL I would certainly have considered not bothering after 40+ years. It wasn't our season that pished me off but what an absolute con the PL really is. Now actually looking forward to the Championship. Haven't renewed my away ST but don't think that would be too much of an issue, looking forward to buying tickets for away games for circa £25 rather than £50.

This is class.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024