Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£15 off Villa tickets... 21:05 - Oct 29 with 4445 viewsOakwoodR

If you have a mate who works for London Underground.

Buy tickets for home matches at QPR for a reduced price.

Watch QPR’s at home against Reading (4 November), Southampton (17 November) and Aston Villa (1 December).
Just present your TfL staff card in person at the QPR Box Office at Loftus Road Stadium (near White City Underground Station), and you can purchase up to six tickets per fixture for just £25 each. That’s a saving of £15 for the Reading and Villa fixtures, and £5 for Southampton.

You can also receive free tickets for children under eight-years-old* - just show the child's passport or birth certificate when booking.

Tickets are for Silver and Bronze areas of the stadium only and are strictly subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.

The offer is not available on a match-day
Refunds not available
Children must be seven or under on 1 August 2012
This offer is only available to fans happy to sit in the home supporter areas of the stadium
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:14 - Oct 30 with 1159 viewsKonk

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:09 - Oct 30 by nadera78

Interesting that all the discussion is about Bob Crowe and not the fact that the club feels the need to do this in the first place.

If ticket prices were more in-keeping with our support base then we'd be selling out Loftus Rd every week, but they're not and we're not. And now we're reduced to going down the Fulham route (cue Konk!) in order to sell out an 18,200 seat stadium.

The people running the club are still dreaming of some sort of fantasy world where merely being in the PL means people flock to the matches no matter the price. Possibly because the owners are all so rich the real world economics don't matter to them. This is still, largely, a working class football club. Being out of the PL for 15 years means we missed out on the middle class boom in support that other clubs have enjoyed.

If they lowered the prices to this sort of level in the first place then they wouldn't have to run these promotions, they wouldn't have to employ someone to do it, and they wouldn't be filling seats with anyone who fancies a game of football.

"And now we're reduced to going down the Fulham route (cue Konk!) in order to sell out an 18,200 seat stadium." - Noted.

Football in this country is far too expensive, coverage is at saturation levels and people are finally beginning to ask themselves why they should dig ever deeper to finance the tw attish lifestyles of largely average players and football 'industry' figures who don't give a sh it about the game. Throw in an uncompetitive PL, a general feeling that most people running football have complete and utter contempt for fans and I'm amazed so many people still bother.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:28 - Oct 30 with 1144 viewsderbyhoop

I don't have an issue with what Fulham do to promote their club, In fact, I'd say it's really good marketing.
If we have to do the same when the bottom 2 clubs meet on a Sunday lunch time and it's live on the TV, so what. The clubs are making so much money from TV they could almost afford to play in front of empty seats. But that would mean reducing some of the ridiculous wages.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:41 - Oct 30 with 1140 viewsdanehoop

Still trying to work out how I feel about a Bob Crow/Girls Aloud visual comparison. Images of Bob Crow in mini skirts. Ugh! Seem to have a little bit of sick at the back of my throat.

Never knowingly understood

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:45 - Oct 30 with 1136 viewsTW_R

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:17 - Oct 30 by Charlie1

Visaully, there is nothing wrong with girls aloud

visually, there is a lot wrong with Bob Crow

"Visaully, there is nothing wrong with girls aloud"

Two words - Nicola Roberts!!
£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:47 - Oct 30 with 1134 viewsdanehoop

That shows far too much knowledge of the subject matter. I assume that she is the ugly ginger pig monster?

Never knowingly understood

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:55 - Oct 30 with 1131 viewsTW_R

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:47 - Oct 30 by danehoop

That shows far too much knowledge of the subject matter. I assume that she is the ugly ginger pig monster?

Yes - or also known as one of "Met's Mingers".
£15 off Villa tickets... on 15:00 - Oct 30 with 1127 viewsnadera78

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:28 - Oct 30 by derbyhoop

I don't have an issue with what Fulham do to promote their club, In fact, I'd say it's really good marketing.
If we have to do the same when the bottom 2 clubs meet on a Sunday lunch time and it's live on the TV, so what. The clubs are making so much money from TV they could almost afford to play in front of empty seats. But that would mean reducing some of the ridiculous wages.

That'll never happen because there's a gravy train that needs fuelling, and every single greedy f*cker on it wants to get their share and then some.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 16:44 - Oct 30 with 1102 viewshoopstilidie

£15 off Villa tickets... on 15:00 - Oct 30 by nadera78

That'll never happen because there's a gravy train that needs fuelling, and every single greedy f*cker on it wants to get their share and then some.

How come gravy has a train AND a boat?

Custard doesn't have either of them, not even a scooter.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

£15 off Villa tickets... on 20:29 - Oct 30 with 1073 viewssmegma

£15 off Villa tickets... on 14:47 - Oct 30 by danehoop

And everyone on here would given half a chance.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 1065 viewshoopstilidie

£15 off Villa tickets... on 20:29 - Oct 30 by smegma

And everyone on here would given half a chance.

You might

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024