Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse 05:14 - Sep 21 with 2947 viewsBeaufort27

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/chelsea-condemns-racist-a

Presumably John Terry will be under investigation again?
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:20 - Sep 21 with 2807 viewsBluce_Ree

Ooh! I very much like this idea of tagging all Chelsea threads with (scum). Excellent.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:29 - Sep 21 with 2782 viewssmegma

Presumably John Terry will be under investigation again?

He'll claim it was just sarcasm.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:43 - Sep 21 with 2761 viewsTW_R

Oh the irony. Scum statement - "We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".

Can't remember a similar statement from them this time last year?
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:44 - Sep 21 with 2751 viewsNorthernr

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:20 - Sep 21 by Bluce_Ree

Ooh! I very much like this idea of tagging all Chelsea threads with (scum). Excellent.

Yes that should definitely be a rule now.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:45 - Sep 21 with 2746 viewsNorthernr

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:43 - Sep 21 by TW_R

Oh the irony. Scum statement - "We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".

Can't remember a similar statement from them this time last year?

I'm sure what they meant to say was "everybody is innocent until proven guilty and we look forward to a fair hearing over this issue", followed by nine months of delaying tactics.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:59 - Sep 21 with 2717 viewsJonDoeman

John Terry's bitches.

It Is What It Is !!

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 11:19 - Sep 21 with 2639 viewsjeffro

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:45 - Sep 21 by Northernr

I'm sure what they meant to say was "everybody is innocent until proven guilty and we look forward to a fair hearing over this issue", followed by nine months of delaying tactics.

Haha
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 11:27 - Sep 21 with 2614 viewsBeaufort27

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:44 - Sep 21 by Northernr

Yes that should definitely be a rule now.

Glad i could contribute something to the forum, haha
Login to get fewer ads

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 12:33 - Sep 21 with 2547 viewsQPR1882

Should be sorted out with a handshake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024