Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International break matches thread 17:07 - Sep 5 with 17346 viewsMrSheen

Oh dear, what a shame.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/sep/05/australia-socceroos-vs-
Do we know for sure that Bahrain’s goal bounced off Souttar or was merely diverted off course by his gravitational field?
International break matches thread on 10:16 - Sep 11 with 989 viewsderbyhoop

Finland made life difficult but they are a long way from top tier.
Eze had 20 minutes but nothing came off for him. When Bellingham, Foden and Palmer return he'll struggle to get in squad.
Disappointed with Gordon. No end product. Thought Angel Gomes looked good.

Overall though, we're over reliant on Kane up front and the defence still looks very shaky.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

International break matches thread on 13:21 - Sep 11 with 768 viewsMonkey_Roots

Each England appearance is wiping ££'s of Eze's transfer fee.

We know he's a top player, but he looked almost calamitous out there last night.
International break matches thread on 15:50 - Sep 11 with 674 viewsTheChef

International break matches thread on 13:21 - Sep 11 by Monkey_Roots

We know he's a top player, but he looked almost calamitous out there last night.

I thought Eze did OK, playing centrally which I think is better for him, but a lot further forward almost as second striker - which doesn't suit him so much.

Thought he had a great chance to score but I've not seen any replay of it.

Problem really is England don't know how best to use him.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

International break matches thread on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 627 viewsAntti_Heinola

International break matches thread on 21:23 - Sep 10 by johnhoop

I love Eze as a player and he’s great for Palace but tonight’s appearance won’t have done him any favours when it comes to getting a big money offer from one of the top six.

i strongly doubt clubs base a lot of their research on 20 min sub appearances against lower tier international teams.
they're more likely to watch him week in week out performing as a very high level for an average team in an extremely competitive league.

Bare bones.

International break matches thread on 16:54 - Sep 11 with 560 viewskensalriser

Strange take.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

International break matches thread on 16:56 - Sep 11 with 549 viewsdaveB

I've found some of the stuff in the media about these 2 games bizarre, thought we did alright in both games but it was against 2 poor sides and not hugely different to what we usually do against these kind of sides

Gomes and Trent were big pluses from the week although think Gordon needs to do a lot more with his final ball

The Greece game next month will be interesting as they are a slight step up and will be interesting to see how he fits Bellingham, Foden and Palmer into the team when they are available.
International break matches thread on 17:57 - Sep 11 with 495 viewsGaryHaddock

International break matches thread on 16:56 - Sep 11 by daveB

I've found some of the stuff in the media about these 2 games bizarre, thought we did alright in both games but it was against 2 poor sides and not hugely different to what we usually do against these kind of sides

Gomes and Trent were big pluses from the week although think Gordon needs to do a lot more with his final ball

The Greece game next month will be interesting as they are a slight step up and will be interesting to see how he fits Bellingham, Foden and Palmer into the team when they are available.

We'll always be held back as a nation, as long as we fail to realise that it's in some sections of the media's interests to be negative about England.

Same as you, I thought we did ok without being spectacular.
International break matches thread on 18:13 - Sep 11 with 435 viewsconnell10

No he didn't.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024