Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? 11:44 - Jul 10 with 4636 viewsAnotherJohn

The above is the Senedd's latest wheeze.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/librarians-told-to-challenge-paradigm-of-w

Somebody is obviously interested in a "paradigm shift", but I wonder how many MSs have read Thomas Kuhn. Personally I would rather challenge the world view where corruption is tolerated, and the race card is accepted as a "get out of jail free" card.
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 12:25 - Jul 16 with 896 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 11:57 - Jul 16 by felixstowe_jack

Better than dictatorships that many countries have where their leader is totally unaccountable, murders or Jails all opposition and sends 100,000s to their deaths in a pointless war.

I’m loathe to comment further on this conflict but Vance has already stated he and Trump won’t be providing Ukraine with arms in its struggle.
This is a very ominous sign for Ukraine now which could see them being overrun and Russia gets back. What it thinks belongs to them .
We’re looking at Armageddon potentially .
We Are sleepwalking into a pit

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 18:31 - Jul 16 with 832 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 12:25 - Jul 16 by onehunglow

I’m loathe to comment further on this conflict but Vance has already stated he and Trump won’t be providing Ukraine with arms in its struggle.
This is a very ominous sign for Ukraine now which could see them being overrun and Russia gets back. What it thinks belongs to them .
We’re looking at Armageddon potentially .
We Are sleepwalking into a pit

Trump reckons he can get peace on day 1 of his presidency.

At what cost though?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 19:20 - Jul 16 with 798 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 18:31 - Jul 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

At what cost though?

He could part the Red Sea

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 10:30 - Jul 18 with 735 viewsAnotherJohn

Another building block in the strategy?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/exclusive-welsh-government-under-spotlight-

https://www.gov.wales/removing-barriers-elected-office-people-protected-characte
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:16 - Jul 19 with 676 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cardiff has Aneurin Bevan which is fair enough.Gareth Edwards who who despite advice agreed to play white skin only rugby. Then outside the railway station there is an enormous statue of a Cardiff lady who became an headmistress.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:23 - Jul 19 with 664 viewsSullutaCreturned

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 18:31 - Jul 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

At what cost though?

My opinion, the cost to Ukraine will be massive, all the Crimea and Donbass will have to be legally signed over to the Russians, that will be what Trump tells Ukraine, no more help and we'll talk to Putin but we know what Putin wants, nay demands.
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:58 - Jul 19 with 639 viewsBoundy

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 19:20 - Jul 16 by onehunglow

He could part the Red Sea

About as quick as his security guys and dolls parted the crowd just before the shot ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 17:17 - Jul 19 with 611 viewsReslovenSwan1

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:23 - Jul 19 by SullutaCreturned

My opinion, the cost to Ukraine will be massive, all the Crimea and Donbass will have to be legally signed over to the Russians, that will be what Trump tells Ukraine, no more help and we'll talk to Putin but we know what Putin wants, nay demands.

You are mistaken. $40 billion is already committed for 2025 and Russians are running out of men and military equipment.

Logistically it will be very difficult to hold Crimea. If Crimea falls Putin falls. In 2022 Crimea was not up for grabs now it is. Ukraine need air superiority to cross the river. The Ukrainian can blow the Bridge now and the new rail link with long range precision missiles.

Tourism has effectively ended after the beach deaths, water supplies were blown up by the Russian themselves. Sevastopol as a deep water port has been left deserted and is no longer viable without Ukrainian consent. UK had the same problem in Hong Kong and chose to give it up.

Login to get fewer ads

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 19:34 - Jul 19 with 590 viewsmax936

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:58 - Jul 19 by Boundy

About as quick as his security guys and dolls parted the crowd just before the shot ?

Are you thinking it was a setup to garner greater popularity and the sympathy vote Boundy ??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 20:13 - Jul 19 with 566 viewsBoundy

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 19:34 - Jul 19 by max936

Are you thinking it was a setup to garner greater popularity and the sympathy vote Boundy ??

Nothing stinks more than politics so at that level anythings possible but as a layman basic instincts would tell you something didn't ring true imo.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 20:23 - Jul 19 with 562 viewsSullutaCreturned

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 17:17 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

You are mistaken. $40 billion is already committed for 2025 and Russians are running out of men and military equipment.

Logistically it will be very difficult to hold Crimea. If Crimea falls Putin falls. In 2022 Crimea was not up for grabs now it is. Ukraine need air superiority to cross the river. The Ukrainian can blow the Bridge now and the new rail link with long range precision missiles.

Tourism has effectively ended after the beach deaths, water supplies were blown up by the Russian themselves. Sevastopol as a deep water port has been left deserted and is no longer viable without Ukrainian consent. UK had the same problem in Hong Kong and chose to give it up.

Well I cant be mistaken yet because Trump isn't POTUS yet. It looks like you failed to comprehend what I posted.

The Russians aren't running out of men, just men who want to fight and as for the weapons,

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/russia-weapons-production-increased-drama

Why is it hard to hold Crimea, Putin has held it for 10 years already. Ah,it seems you haven't realised that...

Hong Kong, the leae was up,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-agrees-to-return-hong-kong-t
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 23:44 - Jul 19 with 523 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 16:16 - Jul 19 by ReslovenSwan1

Cardiff has Aneurin Bevan which is fair enough.Gareth Edwards who who despite advice agreed to play white skin only rugby. Then outside the railway station there is an enormous statue of a Cardiff lady who became an headmistress.

The only Welshman to dis Sir Gaz

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 05:59 - Jul 20 with 499 viewsWhiterockin

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 23:44 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

He isn't a supporter of Swansea supporters, is he even Welsh or just a WUM passing through.
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 06:34 - Jul 20 with 484 viewsYrAlarch

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 23:44 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

It should be said that Gareth Edwards was no saint on the rugby pitch. Just ask Clive Shell.
Off the rugby pitch? Just ask Chico Hopkins.
My point is that perhaps Res has a more realistic view of the human race.
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:20 - Jul 20 with 461 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 06:34 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

It should be said that Gareth Edwards was no saint on the rugby pitch. Just ask Clive Shell.

To be a great,as he is,yiu have to be ruthless,which he was.
Few “ nice” people make it to the very top.
He’s not exactly Bakkies Botha is he

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:22 - Jul 20 with 458 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 05:59 - Jul 20 by Whiterockin

He isn't a supporter of Swansea supporters, is he even Welsh or just a WUM passing through.

He hates Swansea more than me .
My old man used to preach in the Neath Valley.
He turned into a right xxxt too

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:28 - Jul 20 with 448 viewsYrAlarch

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:20 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

To be a great,as he is,yiu have to be ruthless,which he was.
Few “ nice” people make it to the very top.
He’s not exactly Bakkies Botha is he

You are quite correct, he was a great rugby player and, no doubt, ruthless. Before we elevate anyone to sainthood though, we should remember that we are all human.
I don't know who Bakkies Botha is but he doesn't sound Welsh. So I cannot disagree with that.
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:31 - Jul 20 with 443 viewsWhiterockin

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:22 - Jul 20 by onehunglow

He hates Swansea more than me .
My old man used to preach in the Neath Valley.
He turned into a right xxxt too

That's what happens mate if you spend half your life not seeing the light of day. It's been proven with winter depression rates
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:33 - Jul 20 with 435 viewsbuilthjack

Are we all white on here?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:49 - Jul 20 with 425 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:28 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

You are quite correct, he was a great rugby player and, no doubt, ruthless. Before we elevate anyone to sainthood though, we should remember that we are all human.
I don't know who Bakkies Botha is but he doesn't sound Welsh. So I cannot disagree with that.

Famous Bokke enforcer
Erstwhile Eben Etzabeth second row partner
Look him up on YouTube

Nice .Not

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:50 - Jul 20 with 423 viewsonehunglow

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 09:31 - Jul 20 by Whiterockin

That's what happens mate if you spend half your life not seeing the light of day. It's been proven with winter depression rates

No,it’s because Wales turned its back on Jesus .
My old man told he that
Neath and Afan Valley worst hit

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 14:05 - Jul 20 with 378 viewsSullutaCreturned

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 06:34 - Jul 20 by YrAlarch

Really? and how do you think the rest of us view humanity?

Personally I say humanity is the worst thing to ever happen to this planet, we are toic, selfish, greedy and ruthlessly destructive to the point that one day soon we will detroy everything, ourselves included..
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 18:41 - Jul 20 with 321 viewsReslovenSwan1

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 20:23 - Jul 19 by SullutaCreturned

Well I cant be mistaken yet because Trump isn't POTUS yet. It looks like you failed to comprehend what I posted.

The Russians aren't running out of men, just men who want to fight and as for the weapons,

https://www.nbcnews.com/investigations/russia-weapons-production-increased-drama

Why is it hard to hold Crimea, Putin has held it for 10 years already. Ah,it seems you haven't realised that...

Hong Kong, the leae was up,

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-agrees-to-return-hong-kong-t

UK had the right to keep Hong Kong and the surrounding areas. They concluded they could not defend it with our Chinese consent. They handed over to China because it need Chinese water and food and electricity and a big military force.

Crimea is the same. Russia can only keep it with Ukrainian consent. The Black See fleet has gone home and only the stupidest tourists come now after the beach deaths.

It is a matter of geography not politics.

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 21:15 - Jul 20 with 298 viewsSullutaCreturned

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 18:41 - Jul 20 by ReslovenSwan1

UK had the right to keep Hong Kong and the surrounding areas. They concluded they could not defend it with our Chinese consent. They handed over to China because it need Chinese water and food and electricity and a big military force.

Crimea is the same. Russia can only keep it with Ukrainian consent. The Black See fleet has gone home and only the stupidest tourists come now after the beach deaths.

It is a matter of geography not politics.

Britain had a lease and In the Hall of the People in Beijing, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Chinese Premier Zhao Ziyang signed an agreement committing Britain to return Hong Kong to China in 1997 in return for terms guaranteeing a 50-year extension of its capitalist system.

Obviously Britain could not have reneged on that lease because we couldnt have gone to war with China, only a fool would say we should have.

Crimea is nowhere near the same, Hong Kong is almost 6000 miles away from the UK but Russia has a long border with Ukraine, about 600 miles long I believe. So tell me, if Russia needs Ukrainian consent, how have they taken and held onto Crimea for 10 years and are currently making gains across the Ukraine? Small gains maybe but gains nonetheless.

It is geography AND politics, China wanted Hoong Kong back and we couldn't legally refuse and nor were we capable of stopping them if they decided to take it by force. In the Ukraine though, Putin contines to break international law, continues to conscript men and send them in, poorly trained, little more than fodder but the relelntless push has gained ground, the same cannot be said of the sea war where Ukrainian drones have done a lot of damage.

Now we have takn this off topic. back to the paradigm eh?
Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 21:30 - Jul 20 with 292 viewsmax936

Challenging the paradigm of whiteness? on 21:15 - Jul 20 by SullutaCreturned

Britain had a lease and In the Hall of the People in Beijing, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Chinese Premier Zhao Ziyang signed an agreement committing Britain to return Hong Kong to China in 1997 in return for terms guaranteeing a 50-year extension of its capitalist system.

Obviously Britain could not have reneged on that lease because we couldnt have gone to war with China, only a fool would say we should have.

Crimea is nowhere near the same, Hong Kong is almost 6000 miles away from the UK but Russia has a long border with Ukraine, about 600 miles long I believe. So tell me, if Russia needs Ukrainian consent, how have they taken and held onto Crimea for 10 years and are currently making gains across the Ukraine? Small gains maybe but gains nonetheless.

It is geography AND politics, China wanted Hoong Kong back and we couldn't legally refuse and nor were we capable of stopping them if they decided to take it by force. In the Ukraine though, Putin contines to break international law, continues to conscript men and send them in, poorly trained, little more than fodder but the relelntless push has gained ground, the same cannot be said of the sea war where Ukrainian drones have done a lot of damage.

Now we have takn this off topic. back to the paradigm eh?

Just why do you bother Catt,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024