Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread 12:56 - Jul 6 with 2290 viewsRhonddaSwans

England at the Euros !

In the U.K. football fans can enjoy every moment of Euro 2024 across BBC and ITV. England vs Switzerland is on BBC – watch for free on BBC iPlayer. Just note that you will need a valid U.K. TV license in order to watch. Other free-to-air coverage of Euro 2024: Germany (via ZDF and ARD), France (via TF1), Spain (via RTVE) and Italy (via RAI). Soccer fans in New Zealand can also watch Euro 2024 for free via TVNZ.

The Englishman ready to hurt the country if his birth.

Duah, who plays for Ludogorets in Bulgaria, moved to Switzerland with his parents aged two and is a Chelsea supporter. Will he come up against Cole Palmer on Saturday? Duah only made his senior Switzerland debut on 4 June in a friendly against Estonia at the age of 27. He has since made three appearances at Euro 2024, one start and two as a substitute.

Ten of Switzerland's 26-man squad are aged 30 or over, with the likes of Granit Xhaka, Xherdan Shaqiri and Yann Sommer veterans of tournament football. Indeed, Shaqiri is the first Swiss player to feature in seven major tournaments after playing in the four previous World Cups and two Euros. Former Arsenal midfielder Xhaka, 31, is team captain and conductor who has brought the feel-good vibes into the Swiss camp after featuring in Bayer Leverkusen's magnificent Bundesliga triumph under Xabi Alonso.

Xhaka is also Switzerland's record appearance holder.

Switzerland have not beaten England in their last 13 meetings – including three in tournaments – and you have to go all the way back to 1981 for their last victory in this fixture.

Suspended ! Ex Swansea City player, Marc Guehi.

If it comes to penalties Swansea City head goalkeeping coach, Martyn Margetson will be behind the Strategy to win.

Happy watching folks.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 16:36 - Jul 7 with 509 viewsRhonddaSwans

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 13:38 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Whilst the results have been close,so see few outstanding individuals to get one off the seat .
Mbappe has been anonymous.
I suggest the standard really average .
If it were higher,then ,arguably, England would not have not got as far
Tedious it is but it’s summer

England haven't really played a 'big' Country yet.
God help them V Spain.
It could end up a cricket score.
England have ended up with one of the luckiest draws of all time.
I am going to see I I can find an easier rout to the semi finals ever.
🤔

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 16:59 - Jul 7 with 465 viewsonehunglow

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 16:36 - Jul 7 by RhonddaSwans

God help them V Spain.
🤔

I doubt it.
Spain haven’t hammered anyone
England have ,let’s face it, awesome talent upfront but have a clown of a coach,although not as bad as our most recent
They will beat Netherlands ,for sure,as they are not in any way exceptional
To get to a major final means you ain’t bad

I hate the English media coverage however
Cringing crap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 17:00 - Jul 7 with 474 viewsraynor94

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 16:36 - Jul 7 by RhonddaSwans

God help them V Spain.
🤔

Seriously what a silly post, they won their group, they can't control what other teams do, they can only play what's in front of them.

They were seeded in their group because of their previous records in qualifying and finals

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 18:00 - Jul 7 with 416 viewsonehunglow

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 17:00 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Seriously what a silly post, they won their group, they can't control what other teams do, they can only play what's in front of them.

They were seeded in their group because of their previous records in qualifying and finals

I’ve said as much Zray.
England win games, Wales rarely.
It’s like a rugby
Won and you’re a higher seed
Lose and you’re a lower one who gets the “ big” boys

We have zero to shout about.
Last World Cup we scraped into ended when we lost to the mighty IRAN.

This year we failed against the worst polish team in living memory

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 18:47 - Jul 7 with 405 viewsRhonddaSwans

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 13:38 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Whilst the results have been close,so see few outstanding individuals to get one off the seat .
Mbappe has been anonymous.
I suggest the standard really average .
If it were higher,then ,arguably, England would not have not got as far
Tedious it is but it’s summer

God help them V Spain.
🤔

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:23 - Jul 7 with 370 viewsraynor94

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 18:47 - Jul 7 by RhonddaSwans

God help them V Spain.
🤔

How on earth do you make that out, have you watched any games?

Denmark so unlucky to lose to Germany
Slovenia lost to Portugal on penalties
Serbia first game never easy

Knockouts
Slovakia who beat Belgium in the group stage
Switzerland who apart from Spain have been the best team in the tournament, Holland next, are they big enough for you

Take your blinkers off mun!

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:28 - Jul 7 with 360 viewsonehunglow

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:23 - Jul 7 by raynor94

How on earth do you make that out, have you watched any games?

Denmark so unlucky to lose to Germany
Slovenia lost to Portugal on penalties
Serbia first game never easy

Knockouts
Slovakia who beat Belgium in the group stage
Switzerland who apart from Spain have been the best team in the tournament, Holland next, are they big enough for you

Take your blinkers off mun!

Itsx2hy I bluddy hate these tournaments
Let’s face it,for our fans,it’s a novelty ,a pyss up in a foreign country where we can sing our sings .
Fine, it’s when we get onto the pitch that things go awry.
We are great fans,like Scotland,because the expectations are low ,so no pressure .
Massive pressure on England in contrast l
Most in England will be behind the team,whereas with us,the rugby fraternity are utterly ambivalent

Swans or death for me,every time

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:39 - Jul 7 with 347 viewsraynor94

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:28 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Itsx2hy I bluddy hate these tournaments
Let’s face it,for our fans,it’s a novelty ,a pyss up in a foreign country where we can sing our sings .
Fine, it’s when we get onto the pitch that things go awry.
We are great fans,like Scotland,because the expectations are low ,so no pressure .
Massive pressure on England in contrast l
Most in England will be behind the team,whereas with us,the rugby fraternity are utterly ambivalent

Swans or death for me,every time

Look on the bright side you could be a French fan they have scored one goal so far!

Login to get fewer ads

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:46 - Jul 7 with 310 viewsonehunglow

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 19:39 - Jul 7 by raynor94

Look on the bright side you could be a French fan they have scored one goal so far!

I love France
Tour de France tiday….just beautiful

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 21:13 - Jul 7 with 270 viewsjack247

Their fans and by that I mean fans of the teams we play, will be an absolute nightmare if they win it. They’ll be lording it up over us every week for at least two seasons and they’ll have every right to.

They haven’t really been the better or the worse side in any of the games I’ve seen so far (missed the first one). I don’t think they’ve been as bad as the media has made out.

Hope Netherlands put an end to it. Don’t fancy years of songs about how great England are.
đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 08:54 - Jul 8 with 204 viewsonehunglow

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 21:13 - Jul 7 by jack247

Their fans and by that I mean fans of the teams we play, will be an absolute nightmare if they win it. They’ll be lording it up over us every week for at least two seasons and they’ll have every right to.

They haven’t really been the better or the worse side in any of the games I’ve seen so far (missed the first one). I don’t think they’ve been as bad as the media has made out.

Hope Netherlands put an end to it. Don’t fancy years of songs about how great England are.

This much is true
It’s a shame Wales weren’t there .

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 09:38 - Jul 8 with 185 viewsjack247

đź”´ England V Switzerland Coming home thread on 08:54 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

This much is true
It’s a shame Wales weren’t there .

Of course it is, but that’s besides the point here.

The English fans will be unbearable next season if they win it. They’ll love the games against us and Cardiff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024