Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates to derby??.. 22:24 - Jun 27 with 3926 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://insidefutbol.com/2024/06/27/derby-see-off-blackburn-stoke-and-qpr-for-st

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 20:21 - Jun 28 with 1509 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:40 - Jun 28 by SullutaCreturned

Cullen is a winger? Behave mun, he's not quick or skilfull enough.Can he cross? He tries hard and he had a bit of a purple patch last season for a while but he's not good enough.

My big hope is Yates has a good season and Derby decide to buy him or someone else fancies him. He just need to be gone from here for everyone's sake.

I cannot see it Cat,not at Derby,not anywhere in the Championship.
He could be a big star in Boreham Wood.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 22:25 - Jun 28 with 1439 viewsSwans9

Whatever happened to not selling or loaning to teams around you. As in same division that could effect our league position. It happened before where a player doesn't fit with one team goes on to play well and score for another team. I hope this isn't the case him missing a penalty against us at Blackpool away gives me a little bit of solace.
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 00:47 - Jun 29 with 1372 viewsRhonddaSwans

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:40 - Jun 28 by SullutaCreturned

Cullen is a winger? Behave mun, he's not quick or skilfull enough.Can he cross? He tries hard and he had a bit of a purple patch last season for a while but he's not good enough.

My big hope is Yates has a good season and Derby decide to buy him or someone else fancies him. He just need to be gone from here for everyone's sake.

That is the big issue mate.
Cutting in off the wing is his strongest part of his game mind.
Where does he fit into the team?
He isn't a striker who cam hold the ball up.
He isn't a big target man.
As you say he isn't fast enough to be an out and out winger.

He is one hell of a poacher cutting in off the wing though šŸ¤”.

Bit of a jigsaw of a player tbh.

Poll: Pre season prediction on final League position

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 09:47 - Jun 29 with 1254 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 00:47 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

He needs to be playing with/alongside someone. Piroe couldnā€™t speak highly enough of him. We will never play two up front though.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 13:34 - Jun 29 with 1144 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 09:47 - Jun 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He needs to be playing with/alongside someone. Piroe couldnā€™t speak highly enough of him. We will never play two up front though.

He needs to prove he can mix it a score regularly. He wants big money with average talent and a lack of killer touch. Some players are oK at 22 and develop rapidly and really kick on at 24 . Gyorkeres.

Swansea are struggling from some very poor decisions by managers. Cooper preferred Cullen to Gyorkeres. An extraordinarily bad call. Viktor has kicked on added features to his game. Liam has sadly stagnated.

I would send to Newport and let HJ team find the missing formula. The touch the vision the killer instincts. If he is to get a new long term deal score 25 for Newport like Will Evans of Builth Wells did.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 14:19 - Jun 29 with 1117 viewsQJumpingJack

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 13:34 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

He needs to prove he can mix it a score regularly. He wants big money with average talent and a lack of killer touch. Some players are oK at 22 and develop rapidly and really kick on at 24 . Gyorkeres.

Swansea are struggling from some very poor decisions by managers. Cooper preferred Cullen to Gyorkeres. An extraordinarily bad call. Viktor has kicked on added features to his game. Liam has sadly stagnated.

I would send to Newport and let HJ team find the missing formula. The touch the vision the killer instincts. If he is to get a new long term deal score 25 for Newport like Will Evans of Builth Wells did.

and for reference it was Cooper and his staff who found Piroe.
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 15:14 - Jun 29 with 1073 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 14:19 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

Itā€™s well recorded on here mate. Cooper when England u17 manager had sight of him, not sure if he played against him but definitely at age grade 18 Iā€™m certain. Another certain people on social media seem to have forgotten.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55222

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 15:57 - Jun 29 with 1024 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 13:34 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

He proved it when he played up front with piroe. In terms of goals per minutes that season he was one of the best in the league.

Gyokeres was absolutely terrible for us. The fact heā€™s kicked on since doesnā€™t change that fact.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 16:01 - Jun 29 with 1011 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 14:19 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

Is there anything to back this up?.

Andy Scott was in the house at the time . His job would be to monitor these sorts of players and Dutch u21 a have always been a s good source of players for Swansea.

The only player Coopers signed permanently was Kris Peterson who bombed. Dhanda was signed before he arrived. I would expect Cooper might have come Piroe in his England u17 days. Piroe bagged a hattrick v Germany at u19 level and was linked to Juventus. He then failed to establish himself until Swansea came calling.

Andy Scott was appointed by the club and Cooper took him to Forest. He might not be seen as "Cooper's staff" though.

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 16:42 - Jun 29 with 993 viewsQJumpingJack

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 16:01 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Is there anything to back this up?.

Andy Scott was in the house at the time . His job would be to monitor these sorts of players and Dutch u21 a have always been a s good source of players for Swansea.

The only player Coopers signed permanently was Kris Peterson who bombed. Dhanda was signed before he arrived. I would expect Cooper might have come Piroe in his England u17 days. Piroe bagged a hattrick v Germany at u19 level and was linked to Juventus. He then failed to establish himself until Swansea came calling.

Andy Scott was appointed by the club and Cooper took him to Forest. He might not be seen as "Cooper's staff" though.

see Keith's story above.

I think this was at the time DC United players were being pushed on Cooper. That worked out well.....
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:07 - Jun 29 with 969 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 16:42 - Jun 29 by QJumpingJack

see Keith's story above.

I think this was at the time DC United players were being pushed on Cooper. That worked out well.....

From memory the US players came in January in their off season. It was Keinan Davis Cooper wanted not Piroe who a was already committed to Sparta Rotterdam.

It was the same January Window that saw Viktor G sent back to Brighton and bounced on to Coventry. 'Coops' let it be know he wanted a striker and got the two US internationals one a pacey forward.

I regard it as a very expensive mistake by Cooper. No one likes criticizing managers when there is the 'honey pot' of Yank bashing available.

Having said that I would be unhappy in Bradshaw showed up instead of Longstaffand SCFC pay a feee to Millwall to help them afford it. Yuk.

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:42 - Jun 29 with 955 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:07 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

From memory the US players came in January in their off season. It was Keinan Davis Cooper wanted not Piroe who a was already committed to Sparta Rotterdam.

It was the same January Window that saw Viktor G sent back to Brighton and bounced on to Coventry. 'Coops' let it be know he wanted a striker and got the two US internationals one a pacey forward.

I regard it as a very expensive mistake by Cooper. No one likes criticizing managers when there is the 'honey pot' of Yank bashing available.

Having said that I would be unhappy in Bradshaw showed up instead of Longstaffand SCFC pay a feee to Millwall to help them afford it. Yuk.

Do you agree that cooper was forced to play the two yanks or are you going to go into your fantasy world and pull out another bullish!t excuse defending our exalted owners?
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 20:21 - Jun 29 with 878 viewsSullutaCreturned

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 00:47 - Jun 29 by RhonddaSwans

Maybe Cullen could cut it in a front three ora decent centre forward with Cullen alongside him. The way we play though, I'd be looking to replace him.
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 21:02 - Jun 29 with 838 viewsKeithHaynes

Seems Derby are turning their attention to Kayden Jackson, who is on a free from Ipswich on Tuesday. Hopefully they want two strikers eh ?

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 21:08 - Jun 29 with 819 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:07 - Jun 29 by ReslovenSwan1

On Piroe - we broke Cooperā€™s interest in him before he left the club.

Who else he wanted I donā€™t know, but Davis was a false flag for me when the club were trying to make out they were after players when clearly they were not.

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 15:33 - Jul 2 with 566 viewsWhiterockin

Gone and confirmed.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/jerry-yates-completes-derby-county-loan-switch
Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 16:00 - Jul 2 with 512 viewsonehunglow

Good.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:11 - Jul 2 with 439 viewstheloneranger

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 15:14 - Jun 29 by KeithHaynes

Itā€™s well recorded on here mate. Cooper when England u17 manager had sight of him, not sure if he played against him but definitely at age grade 18 Iā€™m certain. Another certain people on social media seem to have forgotten.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55222

This post has been edited by an administrator

"Joel Piroe has had much expectation on his young shoulders in the last two to three years. That expectation increased dramatically when he fired a thirty minute hatrick for his country in the 2017, under19, UEFA Cup against Germany."

"Watching that day was then under 17 England manager Steve Cooper, he was obviously pretty impressed with what he saw."

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55253/steve-cooper%E2%80

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! Ć°ÅøĖœÅ½

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 19:43 - Jul 2 with 372 viewsmax936

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 17:11 - Jul 2 by theloneranger

"Joel Piroe has had much expectation on his young shoulders in the last two to three years. That expectation increased dramatically when he fired a thirty minute hatrick for his country in the 2017, under19, UEFA Cup against Germany."

"Watching that day was then under 17 England manager Steve Cooper, he was obviously pretty impressed with what he saw."

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55253/steve-cooper%E2%80

Facts, truthful Facts, you just can't beat them, beats fanciful dreams and bullshite every time.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 19:57 - Jul 2 with 353 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 19:43 - Jul 2 by max936

Facts, truthful Facts, you just can't beat them, beats fanciful dreams and bullshite every time.

Oddly enough and for some reason that is logged under the Southampton website, they may have reproduced it šŸ˜‚ But itā€™s our story šŸ‘

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 19:59 - Jul 2 with 340 viewsKeithHaynes

Jerry Yates to derby??.. on 19:43 - Jul 2 by max936

The internet is a great time stamp. Thanks LR a for finding this, I couldnā€™t šŸ˜‚

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024