Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? 14:02 - Jun 21 with 1497 viewsEagleEye

Looks like this could be about to happen …

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-tipped-s
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 14:40 - Jun 21 with 1416 viewsunion_jack

This signing would be a bit over the top in my opinion.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 14:47 - Jun 21 with 1401 viewsonehunglow

We need a striker
We really haven’t got one worthy of the name
What is the point of wingers when they have nobody to cross to .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:11 - Jun 21 with 1362 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 14:40 - Jun 21 by union_jack

It would leave us in no man’s land.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:18 - Jun 21 with 1346 viewsGixerJack

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 14:47 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

We need a striker
We really haven’t got one worthy of the name
What is the point of wingers when they have nobody to cross to .

That’s a bit of an over reaction don’t you think?
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:21 - Jun 21 with 1335 viewsonehunglow

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:18 - Jun 21 by GixerJack

That’s a bit of an over reaction don’t you think?

No
I think often , too
My opinion
It's an overreaction to suggest Yates is a striker at this level, for sure

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:44 - Jun 21 with 1303 viewsGixerJack

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:21 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

No
I think often , too
My opinion
It's an overreaction to suggest Yates is a striker at this level, for sure

Fair enough but there’s no need to get too excited about it
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 1294 viewsonehunglow

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:44 - Jun 21 by GixerJack

Fair enough but there’s no need to get too excited about it

Trust me,I am anything but excited .

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 17:05 - Jun 21 with 1215 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62573/the-link-that-has-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 19:42 - Jun 21 with 1073 viewsRhonddaSwans

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 17:05 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62573/the-link-that-has-

OVER THE TOP 🎩

Poll: what is more Exciting

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 19:55 - Jun 21 with 1026 viewsRhonddaSwans

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 19:42 - Jun 21 by RhonddaSwans

OVER THE TOP 🎩

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gautier-ott/profil/spieler/744932

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 21:00 - Jun 21 with 920 viewsGixerJack

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 15:47 - Jun 21 by onehunglow

Trust me,I am anything but excited .

Penny dropped yet? 😁
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 21:05 - Jun 21 with 900 viewsRhonddaSwans

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 14:40 - Jun 21 by union_jack

😂 Top 🎩 was for you mate

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 10:32 - Jun 22 with 660 viewssons_of_omri

That’s just over 1.2 million pounds isn’t it? What kind of player would you get for that in the British market? I think the club are on the right lines - they got Ronald right so I’m happy to give the boy a chance
French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 19:13 - Jun 22 with 468 viewsonehunglow

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 21:00 - Jun 21 by GixerJack

Penny dropped yet? 😁

Nah.
I’ve gone decimal,then cash free

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 20:20 - Jun 22 with 424 viewsGixerJack

French winger from the Portuguese market again ? on 19:13 - Jun 22 by onehunglow

Nah.
I’ve gone decimal,then cash free

😂🤣😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024