Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LFW Look a likes. 22:58 - Feb 2 with 8824 viewsDiscodroids

I know Paul parker on here said modestly , he looked like Brad Pitt when he was younger when he had all his hair, but having met him , i think he looked more like Archie from 'Only when i laugh'. only without the crushed velvet pyjamas

Fred man Rave looks like Bodie from 'the professionals' , Essex taxi reminds me of Tom Bell and L block , Ed Harris. I've never met bazza but from his profile pic he reminds me of Stephen bunting the dart player.

For myself , when i was in my 20's and 30's , it was Gary webster from 'Minder' many , many times... unfortunatley as i've got older it's now Grouty from 'Porridge' .

Heres' me 8/9 years old 1976 . East ham council estate esso blue scum on a Canvey Island Holiday modelling the latest leif garret haircut and Vitas Gerulaitis trackie top. (East ham dave not in picture , as he busy was shagging stephanie de sykes in the club house wearing his long john baldry Tie pin). it was the 70's baby. fu ck me those flares.... i dont know why my hair looks ginger in the photo..must be Polaroid discolouration.

who do you look a like?

[Post edited 2 Feb 23:10]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

LFW Look a likes. on 23:12 - Feb 4 with 964 viewsE17hoop

LFW Look a likes. on 19:49 - Feb 4 by GroveR

I had you more as Ricky Grover mate.

That's your mirror.😀

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

LFW Look a likes. on 23:42 - Feb 4 with 946 viewsCroydonCaptJack

LFW Look a likes. on 19:56 - Feb 3 by londonscottish

Don't ask me. I'm Barry Norman.

Barry Cryer you mean mate.

I'm not sure about the Mark Kemode but it's better than the Nick Leeson I have had before I guess. Especially as I work in Finance

LBlock and paulparker are dead ringers for Waldorf and Stadler by the way.
LFW Look a likes. on 07:07 - Feb 5 with 860 viewslondonscottish

LFW Look a likes. on 23:42 - Feb 4 by CroydonCaptJack

Barry Cryer you mean mate.

I'm not sure about the Mark Kemode but it's better than the Nick Leeson I have had before I guess. Especially as I work in Finance

LBlock and paulparker are dead ringers for Waldorf and Stadler by the way.

Oh yeah, I always get that wrong. Cryer.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

LFW Look a likes. on 11:31 - Feb 5 with 762 viewsYorkRanger

Disco, I always had myself as a bit of a George Clooney, sadly I'm told though more Martin Clunes
LFW Look a likes. on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 738 viewsHantsR

I'm told this was how I looked when Hodge scored?

LFW Look a likes. on 11:53 - Feb 5 with 730 viewsJuzzie

When I was early-mid 20's a lad said to me "are you that bloke from Back To the Future?" - I just hope he didn't mean the Doc!

Just last week I was told I look like George Clarke who does some TV travel programme. Just googled him and.... hmmm... I think his face is a bit rounder than mine.
LFW Look a likes. on 18:18 - Feb 5 with 620 viewselnombre

LFW Look a likes. on 07:07 - Feb 5 by londonscottish

Oh yeah, I always get that wrong. Cryer.

Barry used to get annoyed that people mixed him up with Barry Took. One Royal Variety he was actually presented in line to Princess Anne as 'Barry Took'.

A little later they met again at a charity lunch, when, with his wife, he was introduced as 'Mr and Mrs Barry Cryer'.

'Make your mind up', said the Princess to him, 'last week you were Barry Took'.

Barry apologised for the confusion.

'Perhaps you and Took could do the show together next time and sort out which of you is which'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024