Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our way out?🤞 09:58 - Jan 17 with 5780 viewsmacclesfieldman

IF QPR can beat Milwall & Huddersfield at home in our next 2 games AND Huddersfield lose at Blackburn we are out of the bottom 3.🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Our way out?🤞 on 14:53 - Jan 17 with 1035 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Only flaw I can see in OP is assuming QPR can win 2 games. Apart from that, I like it's logic.
Our way out?🤞 on 15:56 - Jan 17 with 924 viewsR_from_afar

I thought the original post was going to be a screenshot of the wizards and warlocks section of the TrustATrader website. Oh well.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our way out?🤞 on 16:08 - Jan 17 with 888 viewsR_from_afar

Our way out?🤞 on 13:58 - Jan 17 by gazza1

All doom and gloom, my view we are good enough to beat any team in the Championship and we are bad enough to loose to any of them. It is far too early to make statements about our future in the Championship.

LLLLLLDDLWWWDLLLDLLL

No, not a Welsh railway station, that is how we have"performed" in the last 20 games. Gazza, sadly, I think the second half of your first sentence is much closer to the truth than the first half

When it comes to Rangers, at the moment, words like if, just and only are large enough to be seen from space.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Our way out?🤞 on 16:20 - Jan 17 with 848 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been called one of the most negative people on earth (by my own kids ) and the fine margins are cruel to QPR right now but I think we will stay up .
How many times did we miss glorious chances then while Fields, Dykes etc are standing there with their head in hands the other team scores .
We have created so many chances the law of averages will even out and we will go ahead and stay ahead for a few wins.
How can this team pick up 3 wins and 2 draws then hit the sh*t patch we are in its going to turn around soon IMO.
Confidence is shattered but look at Jimmy Dunne (not the overhanging gut ) but his change in 1 week and really should be a hero only for a world class save on top of a world class goal for Watford .
I know we blew it against SW and that started our mudslide but we dominated there just forgot to lock it down and paid the price.
Marti is frustrated and angry I expect the team to respond with a win Saturday and that will kick start our way out
Our way out?🤞 on 16:22 - Jan 17 with 839 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Our way out?🤞 on 16:08 - Jan 17 by R_from_afar

LLLLLLDDLWWWDLLLDLLL

No, not a Welsh railway station, that is how we have"performed" in the last 20 games. Gazza, sadly, I think the second half of your first sentence is much closer to the truth than the first half

When it comes to Rangers, at the moment, words like if, just and only are large enough to be seen from space.

LLLLLLDDLWWWDLLLDLLL.

We'll find out next season if this station is anywhere near Wrexham. Though I think the spelling is incorrect and you're missing a few Ls before the season is out.
Our way out?🤞 on 16:50 - Jan 17 with 773 viewsFDC

Our way out?🤞 on 16:20 - Jan 17 by CLAREMAN1995

I have been called one of the most negative people on earth (by my own kids ) and the fine margins are cruel to QPR right now but I think we will stay up .
How many times did we miss glorious chances then while Fields, Dykes etc are standing there with their head in hands the other team scores .
We have created so many chances the law of averages will even out and we will go ahead and stay ahead for a few wins.
How can this team pick up 3 wins and 2 draws then hit the sh*t patch we are in its going to turn around soon IMO.
Confidence is shattered but look at Jimmy Dunne (not the overhanging gut ) but his change in 1 week and really should be a hero only for a world class save on top of a world class goal for Watford .
I know we blew it against SW and that started our mudslide but we dominated there just forgot to lock it down and paid the price.
Marti is frustrated and angry I expect the team to respond with a win Saturday and that will kick start our way out

Hello, massive bore here.

the law of averages will even out and we will go ahead and stay ahead for a few wins

That's one of those sayings that you hear in football all the time that is plainly wrong. If you toss a coin 99 times and get heads, you still only have a 50/50 chance of heads or tails on the hundredth go. Independent probability. If all else is equal preceding events do not influence the probability of subsequent events. The opposition keeper could still pull a worldy save to deny us a point against Millwall.
Our way out?🤞 on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 690 viewsHarbour

It’s a bit depressing but I guess we keep going and trying to beat the drop until it’s mathematically impossible to survive. Not impossible we could survive but looking unlikely. I had hoped we might get a couple of loans to boost the squad now that appears unlikely as per comments from our new CEO. I guess it’s not over until the fat lady starts singing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024