Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Windy Millers Match Thread. 15:42 - Nov 3 with 59856 viewsconnell10

Get this in early. 1-1 and I'd be happy.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 10:37 - Nov 5 with 1621 viewsdm97

Marti’s facial expressions in interviews making me like him even more. Just outright frowning at journos when they’re asking stupid questions.

Nice change from happy clapping at any question with a hint of positivity - “are you happy to stop the rot”, “absolutely what an effort this season is going to be unbelievable believe me what an amazing performance” etc
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 11:31 - Nov 5 with 1497 viewsR_from_afar

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 09:41 - Nov 5 by Burnleyhoop

Most of Chairs’ cards have come from the sheer frustration at the way he, and the team, we’re being asked to play. Did not suit him or the team one jot.

I absolutely expect a change in the attitude of the players and the gloom to lift and this team to kick on for the rest of the season. It’s still may only be enough to save our bacon, but we were definitely going down with Gareth’s approach.

The players looked like they had some belief in what they were doing yesterday and if we can just nail that win against Brizzle next week, we will go into the international break with some real confidence.

Whoever the manager/coach us, though, the players do need to be disciplined and take some personal responsibility for their conduct.

We already struggle enough due to all the big problems - poor form, thin squad, constantly changing managers - so the last thing we need is the players further handicapping us through indiscipline.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 11:42 - Nov 5 with 1465 viewsOldPedro

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 09:41 - Nov 5 by Burnleyhoop

Most of Chairs’ cards have come from the sheer frustration at the way he, and the team, we’re being asked to play. Did not suit him or the team one jot.

I absolutely expect a change in the attitude of the players and the gloom to lift and this team to kick on for the rest of the season. It’s still may only be enough to save our bacon, but we were definitely going down with Gareth’s approach.

The players looked like they had some belief in what they were doing yesterday and if we can just nail that win against Brizzle next week, we will go into the international break with some real confidence.

I thought Chair was unlucky to get booked - yes he kicked the ball away but it was the first time and players rarely get booked for this sort of thing when it is the first time.

In the 2nd half, the ref awarded us a free kick - a Rotherham player picked up the ball as if it was his throw in, then put the ball up his shirt, jogged away and then threw the ball on the floor. He wasted more time than Chair did but didn't get booked.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 13:56 - Nov 5 with 1341 viewsWestway

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 11:42 - Nov 5 by OldPedro

I thought Chair was unlucky to get booked - yes he kicked the ball away but it was the first time and players rarely get booked for this sort of thing when it is the first time.

In the 2nd half, the ref awarded us a free kick - a Rotherham player picked up the ball as if it was his throw in, then put the ball up his shirt, jogged away and then threw the ball on the floor. He wasted more time than Chair did but didn't get booked.

I thought Chair was passing the ball towards to official on the touchline. It was hardly an act of petulance or done to waste time. I thought he was very unlucky to get booked.
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 13:57 - Nov 5 with 1340 viewsBurnleyhoop

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 10:12 - Nov 5 by essextaxiboy

With Chair suspended I would start Richards next week . Emphasise Marti,s fresh start for everyone approach , give him a chance to put the past behind and challenge the other midfielders for their shirt .
Let Colback and Dozzell know that indiscipline means that you dont just walk back into the team . Lets Willock know that we have options without him .

It really is up to him then.

It’s going to take Willock and Richard’s 5 or 6 games to get anywhere near match fit. Patience will be needed, and that’s something our fan base have very little of.
Windy Millers Match Thread. on 23:06 - Nov 5 with 1137 viewsQPunkR

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 09:26 - Nov 5 by Esox_Lucius

No, I watched the whole game, albeit on a stream, and having watched every home game since GA joined I can honestly say that yesterday was like watching a new team and that was enjoyable to watch. Comments abusing Dykes, and Kakay boil my piss; two players who both represent their countries national team are NOT shit and if you think they are you must have some player yourself.
I do wonder if a lot of the negativity is from people who rarely attend matches and are projecting their own disappointments on here. I also wonder if alcohol is playing a part too.
I left my response until this morning and I note, from catching up on all the posts since this that your posts are more measured and balanced.
Down votes and up votes are just tools to agree or disagree with the content of a post, not an offer to go outside and sort it out like real men. This seems to be lost on a lot of people.

If you think Kakay or Dykes are half decent footballers then you're deluding yourself!

While I like Ozzy's application and have given him the benefit of the doubt more often than not, I don't see how you can call me out on alleged massive negativity for me on one occasion saying 'fk me' for Kakay shanking the most simple 10 yard pass straight into touch. It's not negativity, it's not even realism - it's frustration at a professional footballer being able to do even the most simple task correctly. I don't have to have won caps for my country to be able to despair at that

QPR - "shit but local"

Windy Millers Match Thread. on 22:10 - Nov 7 with 895 viewsDannyPaddox

Just in: It’s official, Rotherham are not too shabby. 2-2 at home this evening with early flyers Ipswich. A few people were salting Saturday’s performance with a dismissive “but it’s only Rotherham” I’d like to think their draw with the Tractor Boys this evening puts our point (won?) last Saturday in a better context.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024