Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified 10:39 - Apr 6 with 2503 viewsJackinexile1

Apparently our recruitment team have been busy during lockdown...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-transfer
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 10:43 - Apr 6 with 2494 viewsjasper_T

Football Manager was free to play for two weeks. Huw would have had a list twice that long by now.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:22 - Apr 6 with 2245 views34dfgdf54

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 10:43 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

Football Manager was free to play for two weeks. Huw would have had a list twice that long by now.

I've been all over it since the lockdown.

You lot have made Rushesha into the second coming of Cafu on there.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 2218 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:22 - Apr 6 by 34dfgdf54

He's a little underrated if anything. Randomised potential, nothing remarkable at the upper end.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 2207 viewskrunchykarrot

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:50 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

He's a little underrated if anything. Randomised potential, nothing remarkable at the upper end.

Looks good prospect Jasper, do you think he's physically strong enough to step up.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 15:21 - Apr 6 with 2180 views34dfgdf54

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:50 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

Doing well for me in fairness, same with Govea but I've had to bomb him out for moaning all the time.

I fully appreciate that sounds very sad indeed.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 15:56 - Apr 6 with 2144 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:56 - Apr 6 by krunchykarrot

Looks good prospect Jasper, do you think he's physically strong enough to step up.

He's not afraid to put himself about, that's for sure. Made the step up from u18s to u23s as comfortably as any player I've seen.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 16:11 - Apr 6 with 2123 views3swan

April 1st anyone? https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-derby-co
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 16:33 - Apr 6 with 2091 viewsSwanjaxs

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 16:11 - Apr 6 by 3swan

April 1st anyone? https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-derby-co

So we are in a battle with Millwal and Derby for his signature...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 16:49 - Apr 6 with 2066 viewskrunchykarrot

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 15:56 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

He's not afraid to put himself about, that's for sure. Made the step up from u18s to u23s as comfortably as any player I've seen.

Cheers, hopefully ill be in a position to watch them next season. Any of the others ready to step up?
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 17:50 - Apr 6 with 2015 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 16:49 - Apr 6 by krunchykarrot

Cheers, hopefully ill be in a position to watch them next season. Any of the others ready to step up?

Apart from the lads who went out on loan probably no one immediately ready. This pesky pandemic hasn't helped but even before that there's been a lot of lengthy injuries and a mumps outbreak hampering development. Who even knows what happens with the lads who are about to be out of contract, with the club trying to defer wages of first team players.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 21:07 - Apr 6 with 1857 viewsNotLoyal

Cullen is also a very tidy player, will definitely make a decent career in football.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 21:25 - Apr 6 with 1839 viewsBillyChong

Hopefully they all cost £500k or under otherwise a pointless exercise
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 23:26 - Apr 6 with 1755 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 21:07 - Apr 6 by NotLoyal

Cullen is also a very tidy player, will definitely make a decent career in football.

He's already made a decent living from it tbf.

I think he might find it hard to make his mark in the senior game in that he's a classic poacher who's neither quick nor strong and doesn't stand out for doing any of the list of things forwards need to do now on top of scoring goals. Not fashionable to simply know where the back of the net is any more. But then when a club does give you a chance you can become a cult hero in no time.

Took a long time to find his feet at u23s level. Cooper hasn't seemed eager to give him much time of the bench, but that's not necessarily an issue with Cullen, is it.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 01:01 - Apr 7 with 1712 viewsBadlands

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 14:22 - Apr 6 by 34dfgdf54

He and Gove are high class but injury prone.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:07 - Apr 7 with 1640 viewsBillyChong

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 23:26 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

He's already made a decent living from it tbf.

I think he might find it hard to make his mark in the senior game in that he's a classic poacher who's neither quick nor strong and doesn't stand out for doing any of the list of things forwards need to do now on top of scoring goals. Not fashionable to simply know where the back of the net is any more. But then when a club does give you a chance you can become a cult hero in no time.

Took a long time to find his feet at u23s level. Cooper hasn't seemed eager to give him much time of the bench, but that's not necessarily an issue with Cullen, is it.

McBurnie doesn’t do much other than find the back of the net
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:11 - Apr 7 with 1638 viewsJackinexile1

I haven't played Football Manager for years, most addictive job - sorry game ever.

Some of the addiction ratings...

"Your relationship has now expired."
"Nothing to see here, move along"
'I am now a Football Manager expert'
"You just put the game on holiday to see these messages, didn't you?"
"Remember to call your family for more sick leave"
"Remember to call your work for more sick leave"
“Better order another takeaway pizza”
''Sleep is for sissies''!
"Its not really addictive, I just cant stop playing"
"It's my life and I'll do with it what I want to"
"Congratulations from everyone at SI. We didn't think you'd make it this far."
"I can give up this game whenever I like. I just don't want to yet..."
"it's not really addictive. I just can't stop playing"
“Repetitive Strain Injury”
"Real football managers don't need food"
"No-one can accuse you of lack of commitment"
"Turning you underwear inside out save on washing"
"Lacks match practice"
"I'm starting to get into this"
"Just one more game i promise"
"Time to change underwear"
"Turning you underwear inside out saves washing"
"A week is a long time in football"
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:23 - Apr 7 with 1624 viewsDr_Winston

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:11 - Apr 7 by Jackinexile1

I haven't played Football Manager for years, most addictive job - sorry game ever.

Some of the addiction ratings...

"Your relationship has now expired."
"Nothing to see here, move along"
'I am now a Football Manager expert'
"You just put the game on holiday to see these messages, didn't you?"
"Remember to call your family for more sick leave"
"Remember to call your work for more sick leave"
“Better order another takeaway pizza”
''Sleep is for sissies''!
"Its not really addictive, I just cant stop playing"
"It's my life and I'll do with it what I want to"
"Congratulations from everyone at SI. We didn't think you'd make it this far."
"I can give up this game whenever I like. I just don't want to yet..."
"it's not really addictive. I just can't stop playing"
“Repetitive Strain Injury”
"Real football managers don't need food"
"No-one can accuse you of lack of commitment"
"Turning you underwear inside out save on washing"
"Lacks match practice"
"I'm starting to get into this"
"Just one more game i promise"
"Time to change underwear"
"Turning you underwear inside out saves washing"
"A week is a long time in football"

Football management sims reached their peak with Championship Manager 01/02. Nothing I've played since that has been anything like as good.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 09:13 - Apr 7 with 1566 viewsJackinexile1

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:23 - Apr 7 by Dr_Winston

Football management sims reached their peak with Championship Manager 01/02. Nothing I've played since that has been anything like as good.

Yea I think I had that one - my addiction peaked in the 2004/2005 season though I think.

I remember as a kid sending off £1.50 or so and playing "paper" fantasy football and you got a random team. Then sent match reports, league standings etc in the post each month.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 09:26 - Apr 7 with 1546 viewsDr_Winston

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 09:13 - Apr 7 by Jackinexile1

Yea I think I had that one - my addiction peaked in the 2004/2005 season though I think.

I remember as a kid sending off £1.50 or so and playing "paper" fantasy football and you got a random team. Then sent match reports, league standings etc in the post each month.

They've just gone far too fiddly and in depth for my liking these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 10:31 - Apr 7 with 1512 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 01:01 - Apr 7 by Badlands

He and Gove are high class but injury prone.

Govea's injury proneness is set as high as it will go, with a recurrent hamstring issue. Rushesha's value is random so just luck of the draw on that one. Did get injured when he got the Zimbabwe callup irl.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 10:39 - Apr 7 with 1503 viewsjasper_T

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 07:07 - Apr 7 by BillyChong

McBurnie doesn’t do much other than find the back of the net

At least he's tall.

Sheffield United play two up top which is rare, and he still shares his time with no goals Dave McGoldrick who "offers more". More starts than any other striker for them this season. Billy Sharp's another pure goalscorer with them who regularly misses out.

Toshack and Richards took a long time to give Cullen a run of games as a centre forward for the u23s. We had CBR and Botti Biabi to hold the ball up and run the channels, with much of Cullen's game time in that first season or so coming on the wings where he wasn't very effective.
Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 12:07 - Apr 7 with 1455 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Thirty-five players on Swansea City's summer transfer list as targets identified on 09:13 - Apr 7 by Jackinexile1

I remember a play by post management game - Soccer Supremo's.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024