Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc Guehi 20:18 - Jan 8 with 19095 viewsDr_Winston

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/08/swansea-close-adding-young-chels

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Marc Guehi on 19:47 - Jan 9 with 3202 viewsThrasher6

Marc Guehi on 17:09 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

“That tells me he’s really happy. I have a wonderful relationship with him. I like him a lot. I think he likes me a little bit as well!

Cooper on Ayew

Wayne Routledge reckons Swansea City are heading in the right direction under Steve Cooper.

Routledge on Cooper

Nathan Dyer has paid tribute to the work of Steve Cooper and his staff in ensuring that everyone in Swansea City’s squad is ready to perform when called upon.

Nathan Dyer on Cooper

There are on good wages....why wouldn't they say that.....and why would they say anything negative. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Marc Guehi on 19:51 - Jan 9 with 3175 viewsSwansea93

Marc Guehi on 19:47 - Jan 9 by Thrasher6

There are on good wages....why wouldn't they say that.....and why would they say anything negative. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make....

I'm replying to someone saying rubbish about Cooper struggling to work with older players.. doesn't matter if they're on a good wage, they don't have to say anything at all... Ayew has clearly responded to Cooper so case closed... ... ... ... ...

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Marc Guehi on 19:57 - Jan 9 with 3150 viewsThrasher6

Marc Guehi on 19:51 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

I'm replying to someone saying rubbish about Cooper struggling to work with older players.. doesn't matter if they're on a good wage, they don't have to say anything at all... Ayew has clearly responded to Cooper so case closed... ... ... ... ...

If someone asks them about Cooper....which clearly a journalist/club spokesperson has....then what are they going to say.....something negative....no they will say something positive...jeez
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:57]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Marc Guehi on 21:03 - Jan 9 with 2975 viewsTNT

Marc Guehi on 20:29 - Jan 8 by Badlands

I get the feeling Cooper is having trouble working with older players!

Like Andre Ayew (30)

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Marc Guehi on 21:05 - Jan 9 with 2970 viewsTNT

Marc Guehi on 20:31 - Jan 8 by Darran

30 year old Andre Ayew seems to be doing ok.

Ah! Just saw that after posting same, Darr!

Marc Guehi on 21:14 - Jan 9 with 2932 viewsTNT

Marc Guehi on 14:10 - Jan 9 by Thrasher6

This is as exciting as when Clement used his connections to get Renato Sanches to come here...............oh hang on......

Or as exciting as when Leon came here on loan.

Marc Guehi on 22:50 - Jan 9 with 2717 viewsTecmo

Maybe they move Wilmot into a defensive midfield role now, he has experience in the role.
Marc Guehi on 00:39 - Jan 10 with 2585 viewsBadlands

A couple of suggestions that he's coming in to replace MVdHoorn!!
Surely not. We would be left with a crocked 22 yo, a promising 19 yo, a slightly less promising 19 yo, an erratic 20 yo loanee and an untried at senior level 19 yo loanee!
But unless Hoorn and or Rodon are off why are we filling up CB with more youngsters?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Marc Guehi on 08:05 - Jan 10 with 2425 views34dfgdf54

Marc Guehi on 00:39 - Jan 10 by Badlands

A couple of suggestions that he's coming in to replace MVdHoorn!!
Surely not. We would be left with a crocked 22 yo, a promising 19 yo, a slightly less promising 19 yo, an erratic 20 yo loanee and an untried at senior level 19 yo loanee!
But unless Hoorn and or Rodon are off why are we filling up CB with more youngsters?

To be honest BL, if that is the case, that's more of a blip against the owners who you seem to stick up for blindly than Cooper.

We can't afford to make permanent signings, and you don't normally get experienced pros on loan often in the championship.
Marc Guehi on 08:11 - Jan 10 with 2394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Marc Guehi on 22:50 - Jan 9 by Tecmo

Maybe they move Wilmot into a defensive midfield role now, he has experience in the role.

Well we are desperate to strengthen what is without doubt the weakest area of our team. Can’t be a bad thing imho

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Marc Guehi on 08:15 - Jan 10 with 2370 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Marc Guehi on 08:05 - Jan 10 by 34dfgdf54

To be honest BL, if that is the case, that's more of a blip against the owners who you seem to stick up for blindly than Cooper.

We can't afford to make permanent signings, and you don't normally get experienced pros on loan often in the championship.

True. But there must be some Turkish madman we could pick up cheap for the CDM role? Or anyone abroad? I bet Chico would come back for 2 boxes of coco pops a week . He’d play CDM easily

Marc Guehi on 08:57 - Jan 10 with 2308 views34dfgdf54

Marc Guehi on 08:15 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

True. But there must be some Turkish madman we could pick up cheap for the CDM role? Or anyone abroad? I bet Chico would come back for 2 boxes of coco pops a week . He’d play CDM easily

I read the post as a dig because we are replacing VDH, who if rumours are right could be off, with an inexperienced centre half. That's not down to Cooper.

Agree with the CDM, I can't believe we can go another window without strengthening midfield. I'd have like to have seen Jack Evans given a game but it's looking unlikely that will be the case.
Marc Guehi on 09:56 - Jan 10 with 2203 viewsCooperman

Marc Guehi on 08:57 - Jan 10 by 34dfgdf54

I read the post as a dig because we are replacing VDH, who if rumours are right could be off, with an inexperienced centre half. That's not down to Cooper.

Agree with the CDM, I can't believe we can go another window without strengthening midfield. I'd have like to have seen Jack Evans given a game but it's looking unlikely that will be the case.

What’s the score with him?

I see his name pop up on here with regular frequency so if he has admirers how is it that we have not seen him even get a place on the bench for a league game? Other than his troubles last year I know very little about him.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Marc Guehi on 10:01 - Jan 10 with 2191 viewsDr_Winston

Now official.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Marc Guehi on 10:02 - Jan 10 with 2183 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Now on official site, shirt in hands the usual
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 10:02]

Marc Guehi on 10:07 - Jan 10 with 2152 viewsTailGunner

Actively looking at a central midfielder I'm hearing,aybe dependant on some fringe going out on loan
Marc Guehi on 10:25 - Jan 10 with 2074 viewsThornburyswan

Marc Guehi on 10:02 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Now on official site, shirt in hands the usual
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 10:02]

Yup although until end of season not the 18 month period mention in a few press stories.
Marc Guehi on 10:36 - Jan 10 with 2029 viewsjasper_T

Do hope this doesn't end up impeding the development of our own inexperienced 19 year olds.
Marc Guehi on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 1995 viewstheloneranger

Marc Guehi on 10:25 - Jan 10 by Thornburyswan

Yup although until end of season not the 18 month period mention in a few press stories.

I believe the extra 12 months is part of the contract, if both parties are happy at the end of this season.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Marc Guehi on 10:49 - Jan 10 with 1972 viewsThornburyswan

Marc Guehi on 10:44 - Jan 10 by theloneranger

I believe the extra 12 months is part of the contract, if both parties are happy at the end of this season.

Sounds reasonable & decent interview from the lad on official site.
Marc Guehi on 11:03 - Jan 10 with 1935 viewsBadlands

Fair play - he sounds like he's pleased to be coming and keen to do well.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:05 - Jan 10 with 1929 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 10:36]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Marc Guehi on 11:29 - Jan 10 with 1860 viewsjasper_T

Left centre half no. 5.
Marc Guehi on 11:35 - Jan 10 with 1846 viewsPorthcawlswan

Marc Guehi on 11:03 - Jan 10 by Badlands

Fair play - he sounds like he's pleased to be coming and keen to do well.

He seems quite an intelligent lad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024