Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffrey Rentmeister 10:22 - Oct 5 with 641 viewswe_are_Superior

Our most improved player? At Wigan, albeit out of position I thought he lacked the basic to even kick a ball straight, however he has really impressed me since. Three decent centre halves should hold us in good stead.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 10:28 - Oct 5 with 638 viewswespens

Looked very solid - not sure why but just one of those players who passes me by - wouldn't know what he looks like if I fell over him in the street!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 19:20 - Oct 5 with 578 viewsHodderSeasider

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 10:28 - Oct 5 by wespens

Looked very solid - not sure why but just one of those players who passes me by - wouldn't know what he looks like if I fell over him in the street!!

Every squad needs a minimum of four centre halves!
Jeffrey Rentmeister on 13:22 - Oct 6 with 465 viewsronsonmg

Thought Dielna did well when he replaced Joan in 1st half. He supplied Zoko the pass he scored from.
Jeffrey Rentmeister on 21:53 - Oct 7 with 358 viewsBertandErnie

Jeffrey Rentmeister on 13:22 - Oct 6 by ronsonmg

Thought Dielna did well when he replaced Joan in 1st half. He supplied Zoko the pass he scored from.

Interesting that some of JR's players seem to be slow burners. Rentmeister was awful at Wigan and little was expected of Dielna. Just waiting for Orlandi and Mellis to turn in to decent players and who know maybe even Zenjov .. although I've seen enough of him to know he won't tear up trees!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024