Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Boro's changes help us? 16:07 - Sep 29 with 572 views1953Original

Not often we face a side with a few problems, could this finally be our opportunity!!

Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka will be without midfielders Dean Whitehead and Albert Adomah for Tuesday night's Sky Bet Championship clash with Blackpool.

Whitehead completes a three-match ban imposed for his red card against Brentford, while Adomah sits out following his controversial dismissal for two bookable offences in Saturday's 0-0 draw at Charlton.

Midfielder Grant Leadbitter, who was rested for the trip to the Valley, is likely to return, but Karanka has a doubt over striker Jelle Vossen because of a hamstring problem.

Defender Kenneth Omeruo is expected to be fit after coming off with a tight hamstring at the weekend, but Jonathan Woodgate will miss out once again with a thigh injury.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Will Boro's changes help us? on 16:24 - Sep 29 with 553 viewsthebigone

I've said all along if we do the basics right then we will pick up points. Two things here. 1. Can Jose bring in someone or will Clarke be fit and therefore can we finally drop Lundstram and 2. How will he play it? Personally I'd like to see more width and maybe if they're a few short in midfield almost a 4-4-1-1 formation with Ranger up top and arguably Delfouenso in front and drop Miller/Zoko?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Will Boro's changes help us? on 16:29 - Sep 29 with 541 viewsAlfHooker

Will Boro's changes help us? on 16:24 - Sep 29 by thebigone

I've said all along if we do the basics right then we will pick up points. Two things here. 1. Can Jose bring in someone or will Clarke be fit and therefore can we finally drop Lundstram and 2. How will he play it? Personally I'd like to see more width and maybe if they're a few short in midfield almost a 4-4-1-1 formation with Ranger up top and arguably Delfouenso in front and drop Miller/Zoko?

To play 4/4/1/1 you need wide men with pace.
Won't happen.
Will Boro's changes help us? on 16:31 - Sep 29 with 541 viewsronsonmg

How come we`re playing Tuesday, when we have a TV game on Friday. Not much recovery time for our lads, what happens if we pick up more injuries. Its hard enough playing the opposing team, but when your own chairmans got it in for your manager it makes it harder on these crowded weeks. But I think we might win one of these games.
UTP
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024