Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 20:32 - Mar 3 with 6351 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Admittedly I haven't looked very hard - but I find it very strange that there isn't another thread on this forum with 'Mike Dean' in the title!

The drama queen has done it again. First, that Cardiff 'penalty' then he comes down to the Liberty last season and literally tells the fans to kiss his ar$e when we booed him, and now he costs us two points in one of the toughest relegation dogfights in the history of the Premier League. What an absolute c*** of the highest order. I wish much pain and suffering upon him.
Mike Dean on 10:38 - Mar 4 with 1391 viewsSpratty

Mike Dean on 10:20 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Wasn't Monk already on and Tate came on at left back or were Tate and Williams centre halves then monk came on and Tate moved to left back. I went on the railway bus so it's all a bit hazy

Tatey started and Monk came on for Dobbie when Taylor sent off - had to check as missed the start. Loved FABIO wonder if he could really do a job for us now, be great to see.

Swansea (4-3-3): De Vries; Rangel, Williams, Tate, Taylor; Britton, Dobbie (Monk 4), Allen (Gower 72); Dyer, Borini (Moore 56), Sinclair. Subs: Ma-Kalambay, Pratley, Orlandi, Serran.
Booked: Rangel
Sent off: Taylor.
Referee: M Dean (Wirral)
Mike Dean on 12:58 - Mar 4 with 1337 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mike Dean on 10:38 - Mar 4 by Spratty

Tatey started and Monk came on for Dobbie when Taylor sent off - had to check as missed the start. Loved FABIO wonder if he could really do a job for us now, be great to see.

Swansea (4-3-3): De Vries; Rangel, Williams, Tate, Taylor; Britton, Dobbie (Monk 4), Allen (Gower 72); Dyer, Borini (Moore 56), Sinclair. Subs: Ma-Kalambay, Pratley, Orlandi, Serran.
Booked: Rangel
Sent off: Taylor.
Referee: M Dean (Wirral)

I bet Fabio is a serious target for us this summer as back up to Wilf. Would take him back in a heartbeat

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mike Dean on 13:35 - Mar 4 with 1311 viewsdan_swansea

Mike Dean on 10:19 - Mar 4 by Darran

I've no idea why anyone takes them seriously they're only there for people to f*ck around with.
I've just plussed you back to 0 too.

I've just plussed you back to a 0 too

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Mike Dean on 13:41 - Mar 4 with 1299 viewsmacthejack

I've always had a bit of a problem with Dean. I think he tends to get affected by the crowd more than most refs. Doesn't talk to the players enough and tends to let his gut reaction get the better of him before he properly thinks about the situation.
Mike Dean on 13:45 - Mar 4 with 1299 viewsApeShit

Mike Dean on 12:58 - Mar 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I bet Fabio is a serious target for us this summer as back up to Wilf. Would take him back in a heartbeat

I think this would be a good move at the right price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024