Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye bye Blackwell!! 11:07 - Oct 14 with 7589 viewsoddjob007

[Post edited 14 Oct 2013 11:10]
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 23:55 - Oct 14 with 2951 viewsRotherhamDale

@nikpostinger: Kevin Blackwell on his Bury sacking–"I went in to chat to the chairman about signing a striker and he said: don't bother, you won't be here"

Possession with progression.

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 01:04 - Oct 15 with 2895 viewsFrog

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 23:55 - Oct 14 by RotherhamDale

@nikpostinger: Kevin Blackwell on his Bury sacking–"I went in to chat to the chairman about signing a striker and he said: don't bother, you won't be here"

Quality!
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 08:21 - Oct 15 with 2782 viewsScunnydale

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 22:18 - Oct 14 by SuddenLad

The bURY Chairman (Mr. Blackadder) says that Jepson is in temporary charge and that all the backroom staff have been asked to stay.

"Stability is the key" he says.

More of the same for a lot longer then ?

Thatt's a cunning plan if ever I saw one.

That's brilliant. So, after sacking the manager Stew's claiming he wants stability?!
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 09:20 - Oct 15 with 2743 viewssandylaner1

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 23:55 - Oct 14 by RotherhamDale

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 09:58 - Oct 15 with 2716 viewsmaybee

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 08:21 - Oct 15 by Scunnydale

That's brilliant. So, after sacking the manager Stew's claiming he wants stability?!

I would imagine it's a lot more to do with not wanting to pay compensation than actually wanting to keep the unpopular Jepson & co.
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 10:28 - Oct 15 with 2682 viewsDaley_Lama

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 09:58 - Oct 15 by maybee

I would imagine it's a lot more to do with not wanting to pay compensation than actually wanting to keep the unpopular Jepson & co.

...which would indicate the next plan is for a new figurehead manager to work with the existing staff unless Jepson comes up trumps/

Pompey (A)
Mansfield (H)
Wycombe (A)

Not the easiest of fixtures for Jepson to 'earn' the job.

Poll: DF in or out

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 11:01 - Oct 15 with 2633 viewsScunnydale

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 09:58 - Oct 15 by maybee

I would imagine you're right, but those are yet another example of ridiculous words coming out of Giggle.
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 13:01 - Oct 15 with 2528 viewsmacro

Agent day plans to relegate the club and sell the ground, so he's going to become the next manager
Login to get fewer ads

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 14:01 - Oct 15 with 2473 viewsD_Alien

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 13:01 - Oct 15 by macro

Agent day plans to relegate the club and sell the ground, so he's going to become the next manager

Oddly enough, the only positive that I'd be able to snatch from this unholy mess (if I were a bury fan, uuuurghhh!) is that if Day intended to damage the club's position in the football league he'd have retained KB for a while longer yet.

On the other hand... it could be that KB was making too many demands ("I went to see the chairman to talk about signing another striker" - what? another one? What's wrong with Grimes??? etc etc) and would've ended up costing the club too much money on t' way down.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 14:05]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 14:13 - Oct 15 with 2457 viewsTomRAFC

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 10:28 - Oct 15 by Daley_Lama

...which would indicate the next plan is for a new figurehead manager to work with the existing staff unless Jepson comes up trumps/

Pompey (A)
Mansfield (H)
Wycombe (A)

Not the easiest of fixtures for Jepson to 'earn' the job.

Three very tough fixtures... Marvellous!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 17:09 - Oct 15 with 2352 viewsaleanddale

Thought they had Torquay coming up??

Now that would be a #giggle if Torquay won - jumped above them or even better put daylight between them!!
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 18:52 - Oct 15 with 2235 viewsSuddenLad

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 14:01 - Oct 15 by D_Alien

Oddly enough, the only positive that I'd be able to snatch from this unholy mess (if I were a bury fan, uuuurghhh!) is that if Day intended to damage the club's position in the football league he'd have retained KB for a while longer yet.

On the other hand... it could be that KB was making too many demands ("I went to see the chairman to talk about signing another striker" - what? another one? What's wrong with Grimes??? etc etc) and would've ended up costing the club too much money on t' way down.

[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 14:05]

Well, they've signed another striker this afternoon. Danny Hylton on loan from Rotherham.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 19:18 - Oct 15 with 2199 views442Dale

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 18:52 - Oct 15 by SuddenLad

Well, they've signed another striker this afternoon. Danny Hylton on loan from Rotherham.

Hylton's position at Rotherham is a strange one. Evans wanted him all summer, then hardly used him and has trying to get him out on loan since last month.

Quite why Bury think adding more people to the wage bill is a good idea when some strikers have barely featured is merely par for their strange course.

Also, why is their trip to Pompey all-ticket?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 19:19]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 19:51 - Oct 15 with 2156 viewsTVOS1907

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 19:18 - Oct 15 by 442Dale

Hylton's position at Rotherham is a strange one. Evans wanted him all summer, then hardly used him and has trying to get him out on loan since last month.

Quite why Bury think adding more people to the wage bill is a good idea when some strikers have barely featured is merely par for their strange course.

Also, why is their trip to Pompey all-ticket?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 19:19]

Is it something to do with the free coaches Day's put on?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 11:30 - Oct 16 with 2054 viewsCornish_Dale

It would appear that Bury's famous worldwide scouting has paid off significantly as former Newcastle and Peru midfielder Nolberto Solano, 38, has applied to become the new boss of League Two Bury. This may also be an opportunity to extend his playing career.
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 13:02 - Oct 17 with 1902 viewsKenBoon

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 11:30 - Oct 16 by Cornish_Dale

It would appear that Bury's famous worldwide scouting has paid off significantly as former Newcastle and Peru midfielder Nolberto Solano, 38, has applied to become the new boss of League Two Bury. This may also be an opportunity to extend his playing career.

And Hartlepool. Don't forget Hartlepool.
Bye bye Blackwell!! on 13:27 - Oct 17 with 1862 viewsColDale

Bye bye Blackwell!! on 11:30 - Oct 16 by Cornish_Dale

Solano has a fondness for Jazz trumpeting, and would often frequent the jazz clubs in Manchester (maybe in an anchorman stylee). Managing Bury could suit him down to the ground for its proximity.

With that in mind, I dread to think what Gordy would rename the Bury programme.

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024