Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Manager to be sacked? 22:39 - Aug 2 with 9434 viewsRockerdale97

Lets have a guess. Im going for Notts County's manager.
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:41 - Aug 2 with 7679 viewsColDale

they were truly awful tonight.
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:44 - Aug 2 with 7667 viewsmacro

They are known to be trigger happy, so it could well be
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:47 - Aug 2 with 7659 viewsroccydaleian

How do you think Burnley will do this season Rockerdale? From what i can gather, that's the team you really support.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 22:52]
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:55 - Aug 2 with 7626 viewsSaxonDale

Never mind the manager being sacked whoever designed this poster deserves to go.

Cue Liddle getting sent off in the first game and consequentially missing quite a few seconds of the 2013/2014 season.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 22:57]
First Manager to be sacked? on 23:07 - Aug 2 with 7598 viewsColDale

First Manager to be sacked? on 22:55 - Aug 2 by SaxonDale

Never mind the manager being sacked whoever designed this poster deserves to go.

Cue Liddle getting sent off in the first game and consequentially missing quite a few seconds of the 2013/2014 season.

that's fantastic.

This brought back the memories http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2112417996
First Manager to be sacked? on 23:39 - Aug 2 with 7557 viewsTVOS1907

First Manager to be sacked? on 22:55 - Aug 2 by SaxonDale

ARF!!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

First Manager to be sacked? on 23:42 - Aug 2 with 7551 viewsTVOS1907

First Manager to be sacked? on 23:07 - Aug 2 by ColDale

that's fantastic.

This brought back the memories http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2112417996

Expect to see Mrs Trew contributing soon.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

First Manager to be sacked? on 08:22 - Aug 3 with 7402 viewselectricblue

Im going harry redknapp to walk and Hope Powell to be chopped..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

First Manager to be sacked? on 08:41 - Aug 3 with 7376 viewsMoonyDale

Joe Kinnear for me..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

First Manager to be sacked? on 09:12 - Aug 3 with 7345 viewsRow33

Paul Ince
First Manager to be sacked? on 10:36 - Aug 3 with 7291 viewsMoonyDale

First Manager to be sacked? on 09:12 - Aug 3 by Row33

Paul Ince

Good call, fingers crossed for this one...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

First Manager to be sacked? on 11:48 - Aug 3 with 7239 viewsoff2div1

First Manager to be sacked? on 09:12 - Aug 3 by Row33

Paul Ince

Not before he makes Bobby Grant into a Premiership player and we get loads more dosh
First Manager to be sacked? on 11:51 - Aug 3 with 7234 views442Dale

Phil Brown. I'd sack him tomorrow if Southend lose.

Notts County wearing their home shirt last night with alternate shorts and socks created a right unnecessary kit mish-mash. #kitidiots

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

First Manager to be sacked? on 13:06 - Aug 3 with 7171 viewsdebbiesfella

First Manager to be sacked? on 08:41 - Aug 3 by MoonyDale

Joe Kinnear for me..

Not a manager, and Pardew will get the sack before him.
First Manager to be sacked? on 19:20 - Aug 3 with 7073 viewsjokerthief

Sorry to have to predict this but my money is on Flitcroft...A nicer genuine guy you could not meet..But not up to the top spot in a Championship side..Hope so much if it happens, he teams up with his best mate again @ Rochdale...
First Manager to be sacked? on 19:33 - Aug 3 with 7025 viewshxdale

Flitcroft, not enough experience...
First Manager to be sacked? on 20:16 - Aug 3 with 6959 viewsArthurDaley

Will go along with Jokerthief & Hxdale.

A large VAT Dave

First Manager to be sacked? on 20:58 - Aug 3 with 6881 viewsdilligas

Carlisle could get rid after that defeat
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:35 - Aug 3 with 6793 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Based on the comments today about Chuckles Green...I'd expect it to be McCoist.

Manager Ally McCoist has launched a broadside at former chief executive Charles Green after Rangers suffered a shock 2-1 defeat by Forfar Athletic.
Green, who has returned to the club as a consultant, had been quoted as saying that McCoist's side had to win a cup as well as League One this season.
But, after the League Cup loss, McCoist said he was "appalled" by the words of a man he considered "an embarrassment".
"It's just more hot air that we've come to expect from Charles," said McCoist.
"The self-acclaimed straight-talking Yorkshireman has again let himself down.
"His contempt and total lack of respect for my players, for our football club, for our support and Scottish football in general is appalling.
"If it was a threat then the self-acclaimed straight-talking Yorkshireman should know that boys from the West of Scotland don't scare easily."
Green quit as chief executive in April before being cleared by an internal investigation over claims of close links with former owner Craig Whyte during last year's takeover of the club.
However, Rangers said in a Friday statement to the London Stock Exchange that Green would return a consultant.
Hours later, there was evidence of fresh boardroom turmoil, with another Stock Exchange statement revealing that a group of Ibrox shareholders are aiming to remove key board members, including new chief executive Craig Mather.
After the defeat at Station Park, McCoist, who was unhappy with Green branding his players "the worst Rangers team ever" last season, made it clear he did not welcome the Yorkshireman's return.
"After I've given him that endorsement, it would be crazy of me to say 'welcome back Charles'," he said.
"I've got to be careful because Forfar deserved their win and well done to Dick Campbell and his players.
"But our players picked up the newspaper at breakfast to be reminded they're the worst team in Rangers' history.
"Instead of concentrating on the match, their minds are elsewhere and they're worrying about their jobs. Because, let's face it, if he's said we don't win a cup and we go then some of the players would be under threat too."
Rangers had been unable to field eight summer signings against Forfar's part-timers as a signing embargo imposed a year ago does not end until 1 September.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2013 22:37]
First Manager to be sacked? on 22:47 - Aug 3 with 6773 viewsClivert

I'm really glad that I never bothered to read that.
First Manager to be sacked? on 23:33 - Aug 3 with 6740 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good work NC........it was the stand out result North of the Border.
First Manager to be sacked? on 11:22 - Aug 5 with 6568 viewsdownunder

How about Flitcroft first, Blackwell next and bury employ Flitcroft. Any odds on that from the betting people?
First Manager to be sacked? on 12:05 - Aug 5 with 6514 viewsdeeplishblue

First Manager to be sacked? on 11:22 - Aug 5 by downunder

How about Flitcroft first, Blackwell next and bury employ Flitcroft. Any odds on that from the betting people?

It will not be Flitcroft - as "Flickers" was really the brains behind the "Hillcroft" partnership with all the contacts, motivation, tactics etc. and Hill was only the mouthpiece.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

First Manager to be sacked? on 12:57 - Aug 5 with 6447 viewsFrog

First Manager to be sacked? on 12:05 - Aug 5 by deeplishblue

It will not be Flitcroft - as "Flickers" was really the brains behind the "Hillcroft" partnership with all the contacts, motivation, tactics etc. and Hill was only the mouthpiece.

The 'mouthpiece' did a good job on Saturday...........
First Manager to be sacked? on 13:33 - Aug 5 with 6399 viewssweetcorn

First Manager to be sacked? on 12:05 - Aug 5 by deeplishblue

That pesky hill convincing us hes some sort of manager when hes just a mouthpiece. We've had the wool pulled over our eyes again just like eyre.

Still not a bad effort from a mouthpiece to turn our form around last season, assemble a great squad with huge depth, keep us unbeaten throughout pre-season trialling loads of new formations and tactics and leading us to a promisin 3-0 opening victory. Remarkable for a mouthpiece that.

STtill you know best..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024