Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? 13:59 - Jan 28 with 7502 viewsChicken

It's obvious he's got Odemwingie to chuck his toys out of the pram by offering him cash far outstrripping his ability.

The club will be alienated by the rest of the Premier League if it carries on this way.

I don't think Harry's cockney stallholder style suits QPR. Let's save some cash for next season in the Championship rather than risking it all on a few duds he brings in because other clubs don't want them.

His comments after Saturday's shame were scandalous. Absolving himself of all blame when he picked and prepared the team. Time to shape up or ship out.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:18 - Jan 28 with 1594 viewsTheBlob

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:13 - Jan 28 by Chicken

I'd say Harry has had one decent result - and we all know what that one was although it was largely due to them wanting Benitez out. The other results have been underwhelming - and a lot of winnable games in those as well. Don't think he's right for us - that's all. Career on a downward slope - missed out on England, sacked by Spurs - the trajectory is all wrong. He will fail because his career is no longer on an upward curve. I'm a fifth generation R. No axe to gring - just know my footie. Redknapp's a wrong#un - you marlk my words.

Five generations of manic depressives.Well I admire your perseverance anyway.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:36 - Jan 28 with 1576 viewsJamie

Whilst this is clearly a Fulham fan on a wind up, he is right in the claim that other clubs will be delighted to see us go down. We are about as popular as Mark Hughes at a qpr fan forum.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:44 - Jan 28 with 1562 viewsJonDoeman

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:36 - Jan 28 by Jamie

Whilst this is clearly a Fulham fan on a wind up, he is right in the claim that other clubs will be delighted to see us go down. We are about as popular as Mark Hughes at a qpr fan forum.

All the better when we stay up then, they can shove that up their pipe!

It Is What It Is !!

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:45 - Jan 28 with 1557 viewsGloucs_R

Do not feed the

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:50 - Jan 28 with 1549 viewsAlbRanger

It's the Chicken Man!!!!

Sod it.....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:51 - Jan 28 with 1544 viewsGloucs_R

Could you have found a bigger image?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 1543 viewsAlbRanger

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:51 - Jan 28 by Gloucs_R

Could you have found a bigger image?

Yeah, saw that......working on it
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 1542 viewsactonman

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:36 - Jan 28 by Jamie

I really couldn't give a rats flying fcuk what the rest of the league think of us.

If HR keeps us up (I can't see it myself btw) he will be a hero and known as the man who saved rangers from the fcuking shambles Hughes left us in.

Glory hunting self righteous utd / arsenal / Liverpool fans can go fcuk themselfs and as for the likes of Norwich and Swansea with their own smugness can kiss my ass !
Login to get fewer ads

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:54 - Jan 28 with 1536 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 14:36 - Jan 28 by Chicken

Look son - I've seen more QPR games than you've had hot dinners. I just don't want to see the club going out of business. And that's what's happening. Wake up and smell the coffee.

anyone who says wake up and smell the coffee needs a kicking

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:55 - Jan 28 with 1531 viewsAlbRanger

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:54 - Jan 28 by Kendo_Nagasaki

anyone who says wake up and smell the coffee needs a kicking

from Tugboat

Whoo Whoo!!
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 1527 viewsWestbourneR

Who gives a sh1t whether we are liked by other teams Jamie? Why even bother to reiterate such an irrelevant point from a Fulham fan??? Nobody likes Man Utd and they, quite rightly, don't care in the slightest.

You do love to wallow in the misery. I know you think it makes you appear like a down to earth realist but it's actually becoming very predictable and very boring.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 17:15 - Jan 28 with 1488 viewsCliff

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:13 - Jan 28 by Chicken

I'd say Harry has had one decent result - and we all know what that one was although it was largely due to them wanting Benitez out. The other results have been underwhelming - and a lot of winnable games in those as well. Don't think he's right for us - that's all. Career on a downward slope - missed out on England, sacked by Spurs - the trajectory is all wrong. He will fail because his career is no longer on an upward curve. I'm a fifth generation R. No axe to gring - just know my footie. Redknapp's a wrong#un - you marlk my words.

"just know my footie"
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 17:25 - Jan 28 with 1471 viewsJuzzie

I'll bite ....

Nothing to do with the rubbish players that Hughes bought in then?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:12 - Jan 28 with 1433 views100percent

The law of averages would suggest that we will, at some point fall out with Harry - and no doubt call him a wrong un..... is that moment right now? no.
The moment right now would be to get behind the manager and whatever team he picks and hopefully see us pick up the points we need. 5 generations of QPR supporters?? I doubt it. Anyone who has seen past the last ten years alone would appreciate the fact we are in a better place than back then. Improvement is needed - but the general negativity expressed here is total bolllarks and that of a chelscum supporter....
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:23 - Jan 28 with 1416 viewsjimmya

I know what you mean by this. Takes the blame off him with a not my fault attitude. Those players that played on Saturday should easily have the talent to beat MK Dons, maybe Harry did not get them "up enough" for it?

He has had a couple of months with the team now, you thought that he could get a result at home against MK Dons?

Also to add, I am not sure he has handled th Boswinga issue properly with the public telling of what happened. Who would buy him or want him now knowing that he is that much of a wrongun. We now have a £8 million problem on our hands.

I still think he is the man, but not adverse from critism either......

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:38 - Jan 28 with 1338 views100percent

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:23 - Jan 28 by jimmya

I know what you mean by this. Takes the blame off him with a not my fault attitude. Those players that played on Saturday should easily have the talent to beat MK Dons, maybe Harry did not get them "up enough" for it?

He has had a couple of months with the team now, you thought that he could get a result at home against MK Dons?

Also to add, I am not sure he has handled th Boswinga issue properly with the public telling of what happened. Who would buy him or want him now knowing that he is that much of a wrongun. We now have a £8 million problem on our hands.

maybe Boswinga is being used as a makeweight in the Rolando deal.... who knows?? certainly not a foolham or chelscum fan.......
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:43 - Jan 28 with 1329 viewsWestbourneR

Well done to you clever lot that are agreeing with a Fulham fan with a fake account here on the wind up. You have about the same level of appreciation and support for QPR as him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 19:06 - Jan 28 with 1308 viewsJamie

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 16:56 - Jan 28 by WestbourneR

Who gives a sh1t whether we are liked by other teams Jamie? Why even bother to reiterate such an irrelevant point from a Fulham fan??? Nobody likes Man Utd and they, quite rightly, don't care in the slightest.

You do love to wallow in the misery. I know you think it makes you appear like a down to earth realist but it's actually becoming very predictable and very boring.

Whether you think us being loathed by other clubs matters is of course a matter of opinion. In my opinion its quite sad that we've gone from being generally widely liked to widely hated in a short period but obviously we all have our own viewpoints.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 20:03 - Jan 28 with 1287 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Is it time posters like chicken get roasted
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 20:42 - Jan 28 with 1261 viewsDANRANGER

Going back to op, and thinking from hr point of view he has no choice but to get better players in as we are where we are for a reason. Most of us were happy with the players We signed in the summer and expected hughes to take us to mid table so we've now taken a massive step back and there is no time to coach players who hr feels aren't good enough.

Again we are back where we were 12 months ago and I feel if (big if) we signed capoue and a reliable centre half then we could have a chance but if a few leave also then we could see up to 5 new players that could give the club a huge boost. He cannot just sit back and hope this lot will save us.

Still hoping he can get a tune out of hoilett though but it could be the end for granero, park, Ferdinand and even possibly faurlin.
Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 21:40 - Jan 28 with 1239 viewsJuzzie

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 18:23 - Jan 28 by jimmya

"'arry didn't get them up enough for it?"

How about the players being self motivated enough to be playing for a place in the starting XI against Man City or any other up coming PL game? Are players that molly-coddled these days someone has to do the motivation for them? Next thing you''l know there'll be people in the changing room toilets employed to wipe their arses for them too.

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 21:50 - Jan 28 with 1225 viewswestolian

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 20:03 - Jan 28 by carrotcrunch_R

Is it time posters like chicken get roasted

I think he should go away and take stock

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 1222 viewsqprmick

The players who played on Saturday are professional footballers, they should have played as such, particularly the GK and central defence.

Qprmick

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 09:44 - Jan 29 with 1164 viewsSomersetHoops

Harry has few chances to evaluate what he has got in a real game situation and this cup game was a perfect oportunity to see whether some of his overpaid underperforming players are capable of stepping up to the plate.

If anyone is saying this selection of players were not capable of beating a team in the third level of football, according to them and their reputations they should have won at a canter. All that does is underline the damage Hughes has done to our club. The performance and result was not good enough and Harry was right to say so and knowing what they are paid he was absolutely right to criticise them.

In this last chance transfer window it is essential to know who is good enough and these underperforming overpaid wastes of space claimed they were, but this game proves they are not. It is also a message to the board to demonstrate the lack of competence of the team he has inherited and the need to spend some money to put right the mess Hughes has left QPR in.

Harry is properly analysing what we need and trying to get specific targets to fill shortcomings in the group of players he has. This is difficult when these targets are in demand, but its much better than the Hughes tactic of buying any player just because they were available and he could outbid everyone else by wasting the owners' money.

All these issues demonstrate Harry is managing and doing a good job and his cockney stallholder style is close to that of Terry Venables one of the best managers QPR have ever had and if we could return to the levels of play and atmosphere we had in those days I would be very happy.

I rarely resort to personal comments on here, but your comment about 'shaping up or shipping out' is about as stupid as I've seen.

Who's Next?

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 15:12 - Jan 29 with 1140 viewsFlex

Is it time Harry stopped spending and started managing? on 09:44 - Jan 29 by SomersetHoops

Harry has few chances to evaluate what he has got in a real game situation and this cup game was a perfect oportunity to see whether some of his overpaid underperforming players are capable of stepping up to the plate.

If anyone is saying this selection of players were not capable of beating a team in the third level of football, according to them and their reputations they should have won at a canter. All that does is underline the damage Hughes has done to our club. The performance and result was not good enough and Harry was right to say so and knowing what they are paid he was absolutely right to criticise them.

In this last chance transfer window it is essential to know who is good enough and these underperforming overpaid wastes of space claimed they were, but this game proves they are not. It is also a message to the board to demonstrate the lack of competence of the team he has inherited and the need to spend some money to put right the mess Hughes has left QPR in.

Harry is properly analysing what we need and trying to get specific targets to fill shortcomings in the group of players he has. This is difficult when these targets are in demand, but its much better than the Hughes tactic of buying any player just because they were available and he could outbid everyone else by wasting the owners' money.

All these issues demonstrate Harry is managing and doing a good job and his cockney stallholder style is close to that of Terry Venables one of the best managers QPR have ever had and if we could return to the levels of play and atmosphere we had in those days I would be very happy.

I rarely resort to personal comments on here, but your comment about 'shaping up or shipping out' is about as stupid as I've seen.

Hughes was merely a sympton of the problem, not the cause.

We're set-up very poorly as a club, hence why teams with less cash to flash, are doing far superior to us. The board need to take a long hard look at themselves, and change the clubs direction.

We can't keep on spending, we need to actually coach these jokers into some sort of unit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024