Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unprofessional Coleman 08:58 - Dec 9 with 2303 viewsMightyScouse

Good morning everybody. Believe me, i'm no troll and i've been sat on some of these facts for a few weeks. 3 for starters - two players had a full-on fight in the dressing room room after yesterday's match, watche by Coleman and Bell and encouraged by them to "keep going and don't stop." Last month Coleman gave players option of training or giving him £20 each and they could go home. Sadly, the scouse players ordered the 'whip-round' and every player was home for 10am. Coleman then spent a full week in Dubai before York City match and left training to Bell who the players hate with a passion.Coleman didn't even tell Dunphy that he was going. Also, did you all here about Coleman taking his own 'bookie' to an away game?! The 'bookie' was taking money off all the players and slept in Coleman's bath in his hotel room. Coleman has got to go.
Unprofessional Coleman on 09:01 - Dec 9 with 2290 viewsThe_DJ

Was Elvis there , sitting on the bog ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Unprofessional Coleman on 09:07 - Dec 9 with 2254 viewsToffeemanc

More insider information similar to last season on here. Wonder which players from last season are still here and not happy?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Unprofessional Coleman on 09:08 - Dec 9 with 2254 viewsThe_DJ

Unprofessional Coleman on 09:07 - Dec 9 by Toffeemanc

More insider information similar to last season on here. Wonder which players from last season are still here and not happy?

All of them !
Unprofessional Coleman on 09:09 - Dec 9 with 2244 viewsTTNYear

Unprofessional Coleman on 09:01 - Dec 9 by The_DJ

Was Elvis there , sitting on the bog ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I also heard that Coleman takes advice off the pixies he believes live at the bottom of his garden. It's true. You heard it here first.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Unprofessional Coleman on 09:19 - Dec 9 with 2216 viewsdalestats

Dont know about any of the things mentioned above apart from the Dubai holiday thing is right in the fact that he did go away prior to the York game whether dunphy knew or not I don't know

Poll: Remain in the eu

Unprofessional Coleman on 09:37 - Dec 9 with 2152 viewsPDIDDY

Mickey Mouser bell end always struck me as a bloke everyone detests, coal man a typical non lg manager,see you next season in lg 2' that's if you don't go down

Gissa job

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:43 - Dec 9 with 1935 viewsAtThePeake

Excellent. Truly excellent.

If the players detested Bell, they wouldn't have signed for us. The majority have worked under this duo before and knew exactly what they were getting when they signed to play under them.

Think before you troll in future sir.

Tangled up in blue.

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:50 - Dec 9 with 1884 viewsMoonyDale

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:43 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

Excellent. Truly excellent.

If the players detested Bell, they wouldn't have signed for us. The majority have worked under this duo before and knew exactly what they were getting when they signed to play under them.

Think before you troll in future sir.

There is more truth in the post than you would think ATP, I have been told more of the same and it has come from inside the club.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:53 - Dec 9 with 1873 viewsjudd

Does beg the question how watching a few games in London could result in a sun tan.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:55 - Dec 9 with 1858 viewsAtThePeake

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:50 - Dec 9 by MoonyDale

There is more truth in the post than you would think ATP, I have been told more of the same and it has come from inside the club.

Then why on earth did they sign for us if they have already played under Bell and they 'detest him'?

I know footballers are supposed to be stupid but come on...

Tangled up in blue.

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:58 - Dec 9 with 1833 viewsPDIDDY

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:55 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

Then why on earth did they sign for us if they have already played under Bell and they 'detest him'?

A wage is why, not everyone likes there boss, bread on the table and all that,tch tch bloody students

Gissa job

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:59 - Dec 9 with 1834 viewsMoonyDale

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:55 - Dec 9 by AtThePeake

There are splits in the dressing room, constant in fighting and it has come to blows this season, there are countless rumours about Coleman and bell but the info I get pretty much backs up what has been put on here by others. Even on the pre season trip there were problems with the management, you may hear more in January when the two players who go out might have their say....

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 1819 viewsRalphs12

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:59 - Dec 9 by MoonyDale

There are splits in the dressing room, constant in fighting and it has come to blows this season, there are countless rumours about Coleman and bell but the info I get pretty much backs up what has been put on here by others. Even on the pre season trip there were problems with the management, you may hear more in January when the two players who go out might have their say....

I wonder how many other football clubs have there splits. I'm sure we aren't the only club that have there problems.

Cole and Sheringham famously didn't speak to one another, yet they played in a treble winning side.
Unprofessional Coleman on 12:07 - Dec 9 with 1786 viewsMoonyDale

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:02 - Dec 9 by Ralphs12

I wonder how many other football clubs have there splits. I'm sure we aren't the only club that have there problems.

Cole and Sheringham famously didn't speak to one another, yet they played in a treble winning side.

In that case though it wasn't Fergie causing the grief...

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:09 - Dec 9 with 1780 viewsRalphs12

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:07 - Dec 9 by MoonyDale

In that case though it wasn't Fergie causing the grief...

Fair enough. So we are saying Coleman is causing player A and player B to have a scrap?

What caused Trotters to "grip" Eyre last year do we know?
Unprofessional Coleman on 12:10 - Dec 9 with 1775 viewsAtThePeake

Unprofessional Coleman on 11:58 - Dec 9 by PDIDDY

A wage is why, not everyone likes there boss, bread on the table and all that,tch tch bloody students

But apparently Coleman/Bell only sign their mates.

I actually don't detest my mates. Well, most the time.

Tangled up in blue.

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:17 - Dec 9 with 1743 viewsMoonyDale

Unprofessional Coleman on 12:09 - Dec 9 by Ralphs12

Fair enough. So we are saying Coleman is causing player A and player B to have a scrap?

What caused Trotters to "grip" Eyre last year do we know?

Eyre was told to fook off during a heated exchange which resulted in him being pinned against a wall by his throat, there were issues with Jonah and JC before he left, my guess is JK will be off in Jan, there are only a couple of players at the club now who are not Colemans and you can bet your life that they will be out of the door asap. As for the supposed London trip that never happened, it isn't the first time that JC and Bell have gone missing, even yesterday there was talk re JC that came from someone connected with the travel arrangements for the players on away matches.....

Unprofessional Coleman on 15:52 - Dec 9 with 1529 viewsrochdale1987

If this is all true get rid of them now.
Unprofessional Coleman on 15:56 - Dec 9 with 1502 viewsboromat

If it is true wouldn't it be a sack able offense and therefore we wouldn't have to pay off they're contracts?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Unprofessional Coleman on 15:57 - Dec 9 with 1502 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Unprofessional Coleman on 15:52 - Dec 9 by rochdale1987

If this is all true get rid of them now.

It could also explain one of our longest serving players departure

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Unprofessional Coleman on 16:03 - Dec 9 with 1475 viewsSalwaDale

Unprofessional Coleman on 15:57 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

It could also explain one of our longest serving players departure

Who is that?

TBBT

Unprofessional Coleman on 16:04 - Dec 9 with 1469 viewssandylaner1

my face reading this entire thread

Unprofessional Coleman on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 1178 viewsShun

This entire thread is highly disturbing. Sincerely hope none of it's true but I suspect some of it, at least, might be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024